Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shock Switch Beta, Updates
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
I love the Dominance changes - I think it makes holding dominance for more than one week more of an achievement, while making it easier for other flights to obtain :)

Also Shock Switch is SO MUCH FUN! I can't wait until it's out of Beta :D
I love the Dominance changes - I think it makes holding dominance for more than one week more of an achievement, while making it easier for other flights to obtain :)

Also Shock Switch is SO MUCH FUN! I can't wait until it's out of Beta :D
ckc8BLS.png
And as I wander through the snow || I'm strong alone || Can't help but feel at home
Well I certainly hope, even if strobe effects on Shock Switch ARE reduced or changed, that they leave the warning up. Because as I have mentioned, Coliseum has set my brain off too.
Well I certainly hope, even if strobe effects on Shock Switch ARE reduced or changed, that they leave the warning up. Because as I have mentioned, Coliseum has set my brain off too.
exorcism.png
Here's a warning: Shock Switch is HIGHLY addictive. I just zoned out and played it for like an hour and it doesn't even pay out yet! Love it~!
Here's a warning: Shock Switch is HIGHLY addictive. I just zoned out and played it for like an hour and it doesn't even pay out yet! Love it~!
@Undel Thanks :)
@Undel Thanks :)
exorcism.png
All wonderful updates! Its nice to see that the future won't be filled with major laggyness and massive downtime for optimization. Not to mention a new game is awesome! Finally we have a game that I love!
All wonderful updates! Its nice to see that the future won't be filled with major laggyness and massive downtime for optimization. Not to mention a new game is awesome! Finally we have a game that I love!
al2p7n.jpg
Sweet Baby Jesus. Shock Switch is my new favorite, I would play even if you didn't get treasure (out of beta), actually this is kind of game you would expect to have to pay for. Oh, thanks for all the other stuff you did.
Sweet Baby Jesus. Shock Switch is my new favorite, I would play even if you didn't get treasure (out of beta), actually this is kind of game you would expect to have to pay for. Oh, thanks for all the other stuff you did.
Until all are frozen
Yea!!!!! My favorite game is back!!! *happy dance*
O.O I'm afraid to know how much tresure that is if they're breaking records.
Loving the new updates :D
Yea!!!!! My favorite game is back!!! *happy dance*
O.O I'm afraid to know how much tresure that is if they're breaking records.
Loving the new updates :D
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
Definitely a favorite game, even though no payout yet so I'll wait to play more when it's finished LOL :D A lot of fun!

As far as re: the strobing effects, just have an option where they don't exist. So you start the game and one of the options is "turn off strobing / flashing effects" so all you have is blocks that disappear when they are matched. Easy enough eh :)
Definitely a favorite game, even though no payout yet so I'll wait to play more when it's finished LOL :D A lot of fun!

As far as re: the strobing effects, just have an option where they don't exist. So you start the game and one of the options is "turn off strobing / flashing effects" so all you have is blocks that disappear when they are matched. Easy enough eh :)
I breed double / triple green range dragons! Let me know what colors you're looking for, and I will let you know if I've any for sale or can breed them! I'm not on here a whole lot, so if you need to get ahold of me faster, I can be found on Pocket Puma Pets as Kami Mi Ke Neko #72 ^^
Wait, can someone explain again what happened to dominance? Is the dominating flight at a disadvantage now or did I misunderstand something?
Wait, can someone explain again what happened to dominance? Is the dominating flight at a disadvantage now or did I misunderstand something?
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
So glad about the forum update~

Shock Switch is really super fun and I'm excited, but I've been having trouble with the restart option--I pause and end game, but when I click restart it brings the pause screen up again. This isn't a major inconvenience because when you click 'resume' it actually does restart, but it's not exactly what it claims to be.
So glad about the forum update~

Shock Switch is really super fun and I'm excited, but I've been having trouble with the restart option--I pause and end game, but when I click restart it brings the pause screen up again. This isn't a major inconvenience because when you click 'resume' it actually does restart, but it's not exactly what it claims to be.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24