Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Mahjong
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64
i love mahjong.
i love mahjong.
WriJanJan
I love this game so much omg. I haven’t actually maxed out the fairgrounds in ages and now I’m finding that I max out before I even notice lol. This game does kill the battery on my phone but I love it so much. Maybe there could be a reduce animation option? I’ve honestly got no idea why it uses so much battery but I figure t might work. Also! Maybe another game could be dragon sudoku? We have enough breeds for it (or it could even be done with the gods lol)
I love this game so much omg. I haven’t actually maxed out the fairgrounds in ages and now I’m finding that I max out before I even notice lol. This game does kill the battery on my phone but I love it so much. Maybe there could be a reduce animation option? I’ve honestly got no idea why it uses so much battery but I figure t might work. Also! Maybe another game could be dragon sudoku? We have enough breeds for it (or it could even be done with the gods lol)
Boborc | He/They | FR+3
:3 feel free to message me, I don’t bite!
This is soo great looking I happen to like this [emoji=guardian size=1]
This is soo great looking I happen to like this
Anand now I play forever-[emoji=heart size=2]
Anand now I play forever-
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

THANK YOU OMG Mistral Mahjong is my FAVORITE game and passtime on this website!
THANK YOU OMG Mistral Mahjong is my FAVORITE game and passtime on this website!
X5ktZXL.png
This game is just awesome!!! Use to play Mahjong all the time and also a good way to make easy money.
This game is just awesome!!! Use to play Mahjong all the time and also a good way to make easy money.
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
I love to play Mahjong! Yass!!!
I love to play Mahjong! Yass!!!
dR1OCbi.png
I just played a game were I had to shuffle 5x in a row and got no matchable tiles until shuffle 5.
I just played a game were I had to shuffle 5x in a row and got no matchable tiles until shuffle 5.
.tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png 8DyXvaa.pngQMvFMzB.png .
i dislike it
i dislike it
flc0nOM.png
I'm so excited for this!!! I've been playing mahjong all summer, haha
I'm so excited for this!!! I've been playing mahjong all summer, haha
47018780_aXHVazmsVPt3a30.png3f3c4c9ef2ed23e22d8cfe4de42dd06a7832ab91.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64