Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Mahjong
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 64
very nice!!!
very nice!!!
My entire childhood of playing Mahjong games on other kids' websites is all coming back. Wow, I'm absolutely in love. Thanks staff for adding it!!
My entire childhood of playing Mahjong games on other kids' websites is all coming back. Wow, I'm absolutely in love. Thanks staff for adding it!!
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
WHOOHOO I LOVE MAHJONG!! thanks for the game!
WHOOHOO I LOVE MAHJONG!! thanks for the game!
I love Mahjong, thanks!!!! :)
I love Mahjong, thanks!!!! :)
Gpasq5f.png
Very cool, though my first two attempts play both disconnected from the game server. Probably you didn't realize just HOW popular this would be. lol

I'll check back later and see if it's more stable.
Very cool, though my first two attempts play both disconnected from the game server. Probably you didn't realize just HOW popular this would be. lol

I'll check back later and see if it's more stable.
8186381ab2184c9289f8d854090be31f-d9pybxb.png
Oh my gosh, I totally forgot Mahjong existed. I also forgot how much I loved the game, and I'm so happy to see it here! I do have to say, the scratch tiles are a LOT to look at and they do get a little difficult to tell apart. Anyways, I adore the game!
Oh my gosh, I totally forgot Mahjong existed. I also forgot how much I loved the game, and I'm so happy to see it here! I do have to say, the scratch tiles are a LOT to look at and they do get a little difficult to tell apart. Anyways, I adore the game!
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
I am in love with this game! It's so relaxing and I can play the butterfly level for hours! Thanks so much for making it!
I am in love with this game! It's so relaxing and I can play the butterfly level for hours! Thanks so much for making it!
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 92646683.png
93792143.png
90712426.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Follow the progress here!
extra1.png
Okay, I'm loving the game, but I think the tiling lay-out system needs a little tweaking.

I'm good at Mahjong, but I have noticed that it's very difficult, if not impossible, to complete a board without using the reshuffle. It's so bad that you already have an auto-alert to let you know no more moves can be made. The last two games I played basically required the shuffle (not my choice, I literally had the board telling me that there were no moves available) for the last 5-7 tile pairs. That's a lot to have to keep shuffling to get.

That's not really how the game's supposed to go.
Okay, I'm loving the game, but I think the tiling lay-out system needs a little tweaking.

I'm good at Mahjong, but I have noticed that it's very difficult, if not impossible, to complete a board without using the reshuffle. It's so bad that you already have an auto-alert to let you know no more moves can be made. The last two games I played basically required the shuffle (not my choice, I literally had the board telling me that there were no moves available) for the last 5-7 tile pairs. That's a lot to have to keep shuffling to get.

That's not really how the game's supposed to go.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
AAAAHHHHHH I'm a BEAST at Mahjong. [emoji=coatl love size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1]
AAAAHHHHHH I'm a BEAST at Mahjong.
+ 3 Server Time fire_gaypride_by_cicide76536-dciqc5q.gif d58qk3z-8269878f-37ba-44ca-9ac8-2bc373c3f84a.png 2fire_by_cicide76536-dcipyln.gif liger_zero_jager_free_icon_by_goldenemotions-d5xpmvv.gif fire_transbling_by_cicide76536-dciqc5c.gif He/Him
Okay I have a small constructive criticism for the new game, now I've only played it once so I might've just had a bad hand with it, but I have to shuffle my hand of tiles....a lot and I used to love playing mahjong a few years ago, I may have lost my touch with the game but I do feel like I ran out of moves and had to shuffle a few too many times xx

but other than that I love the game it's brilliant <3
Okay I have a small constructive criticism for the new game, now I've only played it once so I might've just had a bad hand with it, but I have to shuffle my hand of tiles....a lot and I used to love playing mahjong a few years ago, I may have lost my touch with the game but I do feel like I ran out of moves and had to shuffle a few too many times xx

but other than that I love the game it's brilliant <3
|She/Her|Memes|Artist|Level 25|8+ yrs
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 64