Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Steampunk Refresh
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 62 63
hmm I really liked how the older one shined more, but this looks pretty nice. I just like the pretty shinies.
hmm I really liked how the older one shined more, but this looks pretty nice. I just like the pretty shinies.
njkZvZC.png
looks nice
looks nice
GujRVNB.gif
Gotta be honest, I don’t very much like the new design. Just my opinion - and I also think it was not necessary, was it? Maybe I’m just a little salty that my apparel containing artwork of my profile pic dragon doesn’t fit the actual apparel he’s wearing anymore...

Anyhow, still nice to see y’all are working hard and still getting stuff out even though you probably have a more than full schedule with the whole Coli-relaunch. If not the outcome, I still appreciate your hard work <3
Gotta be honest, I don’t very much like the new design. Just my opinion - and I also think it was not necessary, was it? Maybe I’m just a little salty that my apparel containing artwork of my profile pic dragon doesn’t fit the actual apparel he’s wearing anymore...

Anyhow, still nice to see y’all are working hard and still getting stuff out even though you probably have a more than full schedule with the whole Coli-relaunch. If not the outcome, I still appreciate your hard work <3
ZvbSgJx.png
Hm... I do feel like it’s not as shiny, and I can’t help but be confused on why we’re covering up the metal feathers?
I can’t say I love or hate the changes yet. But my dragon decked out definitely does have a completely different feel to him.
I’ve seen a few people mention, was there really no warning? I don’t pay that much attention but if so that’s a little awkward.
Hm... I do feel like it’s not as shiny, and I can’t help but be confused on why we’re covering up the metal feathers?
I can’t say I love or hate the changes yet. But my dragon decked out definitely does have a completely different feel to him.
I’ve seen a few people mention, was there really no warning? I don’t pay that much attention but if so that’s a little awkward.
16517661_DubXWdDWeIKI5FH.gif16517555_oY4UyEbMb3wqd32.gif bowls by @Araej
nice [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
nice
yuiOaD2.png
FINALLY OMG
i love how theyre basically Nto rredesigned
FINALLY OMG
i love how theyre basically Nto rredesigned
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I hate new tail baubles!
I hate new tail baubles!
79024117.png78524380.png76866916.png53083270.pngfor sale.
Oooh! :D I never really liked the steampunk apparels, but now I'm starting to reconsider it. :3
Oooh! :D I never really liked the steampunk apparels, but now I'm starting to reconsider it. :3
i honestly liked the old art better
allso birdskull set revamp when?
i honestly liked the old art better
allso birdskull set revamp when?
wait how are we nearly at drakeharvest again, has it really been a year already? time is fake
wait how are we nearly at drakeharvest again, has it really been a year already? time is fake
n9LAXHI.png
swN0YRQ.png
LvvTlaP.png
foF7QGb.png
mAlnTLL.png
DAuLoYm.png
5VuuwLe.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 62 63