Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Steampunk Refresh
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 62 63
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44870859] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/448709/44870859_350.png[/img] [/url] I feel like I need to change him to a PC to really see all the items. :(

44870859_350.png

I feel like I need to change him to a PC to really see all the items. :(
ujsLf0j.gif
Hehe, I was here before the official announcement.
Hehe, I was here before the official announcement.
VGxuHXT.png
The new stuff is cool but I kinda wish it would've been its own thing, kind of a bummer that some of my dragons aesthetics got changed with 0 warning, but Im sure it'll be nice for some future dragons.
The new stuff is cool but I kinda wish it would've been its own thing, kind of a bummer that some of my dragons aesthetics got changed with 0 warning, but Im sure it'll be nice for some future dragons.
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
Wow! The new wing armor update was COMPLETELY unexpected!
This is so pleasant to see!
Wow! The new wing armor update was COMPLETELY unexpected!
This is so pleasant to see!
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
You couldn't have given us a warning atleast? To save our old images and compare?

I'm not liking this and I have concerns like others, like why some of the glow or accent color's for the copper set is blue like the brass one now, and it's so flat looking?
You couldn't have given us a warning atleast? To save our old images and compare?

I'm not liking this and I have concerns like others, like why some of the glow or accent color's for the copper set is blue like the brass one now, and it's so flat looking?
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
ugjfjjffnn messed up one of my favorite dragons with this one
ugjfjjffnn messed up one of my favorite dragons with this one
Hecky that new set was made for my boy guess it's time to grind Boreal Woods (and maybe actually buy his genes lol) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=134871&skin=0&apparel=31587,31580,31582,31584,31581,31583,31585,31586&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Hecky that new set was made for my boy guess it's time to grind Boreal Woods (and maybe actually buy his genes lol)

scry?sdid=134871&skin=0&apparel=31587,31580,31582,31584,31581,31583,31585,31586&xt=dressing.png
houndoom-mega.gif
HSWqWgZ.pngo6n8ZXM.pngR1dejfm.pngfg6G1CJ.png4ogWlJU.png
Please always ping me!
[columns][size=4]It's finally there! Fantastic idea to give us two wing piece options, I never even thought about the posibility before. I wished there also were some pants to go with the set, but it isn't a dealbreaker either.[nextcol][emoji=pearlcatcher love size=2][/columns]
It's finally there! Fantastic idea to give us two wing piece options, I never even thought about the posibility before. I wished there also were some pants to go with the set, but it isn't a dealbreaker either.
[quote name="3ctoplasm" date="2019-09-07 01:08:55" ] will there be microholiday exclusive food items for drakeharvest? [/quote] Yes, there will!
3ctoplasm wrote on 2019-09-07 01:08:55:
will there be microholiday exclusive food items for drakeharvest?

Yes, there will!
The new look is great, sure. But I'm too ticked off by the idea of now having to completely redo several outfits, because the new look just does not work with them, to really enjoy it. :/ Plus, it's meant to be Steampunk, but the lack of shine to signify metal makes it look...so flat.
The new look is great, sure. But I'm too ticked off by the idea of now having to completely redo several outfits, because the new look just does not work with them, to really enjoy it. :/ Plus, it's meant to be Steampunk, but the lack of shine to signify metal makes it look...so flat.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 62 63