Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Steampunk Refresh
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 62 63
YESSS!!!!!!
YESSS!!!!!!
BhNPnkO.gif
Ngl I was really scared of changes for this set because I use it a lot but I really like it and I love how you split the wing apparel into 2 sets it makes more sense and it didn't end up impacting my outfits that much, thank you!
Ngl I was really scared of changes for this set because I use it a lot but I really like it and I love how you split the wing apparel into 2 sets it makes more sense and it didn't end up impacting my outfits that much, thank you!
eUMhm7B.png
I was worried for a moment because some of my dragons actually wore the old steampunk apparel, and thank goodness they fit well with the new steampunk apparel as well.

Like the others, I agree that the wings look really flat...the wing flaps look so thin, you can literally imagine them breaking upon taking flight.
I was worried for a moment because some of my dragons actually wore the old steampunk apparel, and thank goodness they fit well with the new steampunk apparel as well.

Like the others, I agree that the wings look really flat...the wing flaps look so thin, you can literally imagine them breaking upon taking flight.
Ah yes,extra plant drops, just what I needed after gathering plants the last month for blossom lol. (J/k drakeharvest is good, my non-veggie eaters can continue to starve.)

Steampunk set looks great, kudos to the aetists.
Ah yes,extra plant drops, just what I needed after gathering plants the last month for blossom lol. (J/k drakeharvest is good, my non-veggie eaters can continue to starve.)

Steampunk set looks great, kudos to the aetists.
Oh wow that’s honestly amazing
Oh wow that’s honestly amazing
tumblr_inline_ofoo1nIpQn1tfmvub_100.png
POGCHAMP
POGCHAMP
oh dang, i love the tin, very arcane-aesthetic
oh dang, i love the tin, very arcane-aesthetic
[emoji=mirror star size=1]
Sweet!
Sweet!
VVM4XuM.png
I feel like there's other things that could've got an update, like the journeymans satchelS, but I don't mind this... If I would've had any steampunk dragons though, I feel like I would've minded this. I don't know if art updates should include aesthetical changes like the change to the wing feathers in the future.. They should've just been left exactly as they were with the lines and shading cleaned up. I like the seperation of the feathers and the wing armor though! I got to give Benitoite his wings back, since I never liked the armors. He looks very handsome. I'm not gonna complain about how nice this update was to Otto either, he looks fantastic in these new wings! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52113834] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521139/52113834_350.png[/img] [/url] Definitely feel for the people who aren't fond of them though.
I feel like there's other things that could've got an update, like the journeymans satchelS, but I don't mind this... If I would've had any steampunk dragons though, I feel like I would've minded this. I don't know if art updates should include aesthetical changes like the change to the wing feathers in the future.. They should've just been left exactly as they were with the lines and shading cleaned up. I like the seperation of the feathers and the wing armor though! I got to give Benitoite his wings back, since I never liked the armors. He looks very handsome.

I'm not gonna complain about how nice this update was to Otto either, he looks fantastic in these new wings!

52113834_350.png

Definitely feel for the people who aren't fond of them though.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 62 63