Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, March 2019
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
VERY NICE! So good to see all these QoL updates, they're always highly appreciated.
Also, congrats to all artists who got the spotlight!
VERY NICE! So good to see all these QoL updates, they're always highly appreciated.
Also, congrats to all artists who got the spotlight!
IpxKv64.pngdCiJYXy.pngBEga8iE.pngFGLJl1p.png
This is great and all but it's still hard to see the light rune on cards and the wind rune on cards. If you could make those a little easier to see I think all the other ones work really well.
This is great and all but it's still hard to see the light rune on cards and the wind rune on cards. If you could make those a little easier to see I think all the other ones work really well.
knhLXgs.png
Cool!
Cool!
Signature_zpss7bcoadx.jpg
noice
noice
hsYy5Ah.png bVHWpEi.png No1etVu.png LF Obsidian XXYs
Erratic schedule, slow replies sometimes. If I don't respond in 12 hrs, please ping again!
I love the quality of life updates. Well done staff! ♥
I love the quality of life updates. Well done staff! ♥
pItNY23.gif
<3333
<3333
These updates have been so nice. Keep it up FR team!
These updates have been so nice. Keep it up FR team!
Ship_Sig_-_1.pngShip_Sig_-_2.pngShip-Sig---Center.gifShip_Sig_-_3.pngShip_Sig_-_4.png
Umm... I haven’t heard of this ‘Brightshine Gala’. [img]https://i.imgur.com/jyoBI71.jpg[/img]
Umm... I haven’t heard of this ‘Brightshine Gala’.
jyoBI71.jpg
Pronounced All-tair-ee
[quote name="QueenAltari" date="2019-03-13 13:15:37" ] Umm... I haven’t heard of this ‘Brightshine Gala’. [img]https://i.imgur.com/jyoBI71.jpg[/img] [/quote] /headdesk Copy and paste responsibly, friends. D:
QueenAltari wrote on 2019-03-13 13:15:37:
Umm... I haven’t heard of this ‘Brightshine Gala’.
jyoBI71.jpg

/headdesk

Copy and paste responsibly, friends. D:
Ah, if only I had a Tumblr
Ah, if only I had a Tumblr
VAAnkLY.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13