Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, March 2019
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Welcome back Ara!!
Welcome back Ara!!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
[emoji=mirror love] [emoji= mirror star]
CISPrku.png
koH0cYu.png
WmKvrUL.png
MXsk4ah.png
6YousWl.png
1YB0OjO.png
gYW0j5f.png
mlHpBMC.png
clan of sun and bone- exalting lair- lore wip
f6qnJdn.png

@Aequorin I have sent an application to become a volunteer moderator and was wondering if you know when FR. will be wanting to expand their team. I talked to @Gaia about applying a couple of months ago and was very helpful, but I just wanted to know more and expand on my info.

@Aequorin I have sent an application to become a volunteer moderator and was wondering if you know when FR. will be wanting to expand their team. I talked to @Gaia about applying a couple of months ago and was very helpful, but I just wanted to know more and expand on my info.
*Adam... lose weight
*It's funny, but it hurts...
*Kruonis' Time Hatchery
SDMKiMj.gifJGnDE4d.gifToxrvHn.gifAO6x9Go.gifceBwIw9.gif
WS0OUGQ.png
excellent! 8^ )
excellent! 8^ )
CQHfGMh.png
This is neat. I'm loving my stay here, already.
This is neat. I'm loving my stay here, already.
JpR0fLu.png
Wait, why is it that only the lair owner can see the CR trade icon? I think it would be very useful for everyone to see it. For me, I adopt dragons out constantly, and have all of my ones for adoption listed under a specific tab, which includes those that I have received from others that are available, those that are from myself that are available, and those that have been sent out and are waiting to be accepted. Sometimes, people look through my lair and will request dragons that they see in my adoption tab, but will ask for one that is currently in a CR for someone else and is actually not available. If the CR trade icon was visible to them, then they would know that it isn't available to request (as it is being sent to someone else already), and would save on the hassle of them asking and me having to tell them that it's not for adoption.

Anyway, that's just my personal view on it. I have already encountered this, which could easily be avoided if the icon was present. Not a big deal, but still something I would like to see implemented.
Wait, why is it that only the lair owner can see the CR trade icon? I think it would be very useful for everyone to see it. For me, I adopt dragons out constantly, and have all of my ones for adoption listed under a specific tab, which includes those that I have received from others that are available, those that are from myself that are available, and those that have been sent out and are waiting to be accepted. Sometimes, people look through my lair and will request dragons that they see in my adoption tab, but will ask for one that is currently in a CR for someone else and is actually not available. If the CR trade icon was visible to them, then they would know that it isn't available to request (as it is being sent to someone else already), and would save on the hassle of them asking and me having to tell them that it's not for adoption.

Anyway, that's just my personal view on it. I have already encountered this, which could easily be avoided if the icon was present. Not a big deal, but still something I would like to see implemented.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Thank you so much for featuring my art of my silly little spiral, Sencha!
Thank you so much for featuring my art of my silly little spiral, Sencha!
sig.png |
|
|
|
|
- - - - - - - - - - - -
art shop
- - - - - - - - - - - -
@ tumblr
@ twitter
@ instagram
- - - - - - - - - - - -