Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, March 2019
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Thanks for the update!
Thanks for the update!
nZdOLj1.gif
Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have an art shop,,, check it out boos
much love,,
Ayyyyyyy
Ayyyyyyy
My DeviantArt

0nd3j733b6vtogp9_by_unknown0reoarpg-dd18vj1.gif
bless the keyboard navigation [emoji=familiar heart] i no longer have to worry about crashing my computer with 100+ tabs of dragons
bless the keyboard navigation i no longer have to worry about crashing my computer with 100+ tabs of dragons
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Nice!! :O
Nice!! :O
pixeldelta.png

Untitled_Artwork.png
............pg_doll_small.png WvEXipG.png
hh5n4WA.png
mlHpBMC.png

6JTiqfF.png
fkWjutW.png
pg_doll2small.png
woo, lots of qol updates! the site is better than ever thanks to y'all mods!
woo, lots of qol updates! the site is better than ever thanks to y'all mods!
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Honestly, I respect the volunteer mods, mainly for the word: Volunteer. They do so much work for a site they love, and get paid in exposure probably. Thank you, mods! Also welcome back!
Honestly, I respect the volunteer mods, mainly for the word: Volunteer. They do so much work for a site they love, and get paid in exposure probably. Thank you, mods! Also welcome back!
I am leaving FR - if you want any of my dragons,
pretty much all of them are free, just PM me.
I'll be moving to deviantart now, bye.
Quote:
The Auction House icon on a dragon's card is only viewable to other players (not the owner) if the auction is public.

@Aequorin I don't think I understand this one? Does this mean the little bag-o-treasure on the lair pages and on the dragons profile is no longer going to be seen by the owner? or does it refer to something else?
Quote:
The Auction House icon on a dragon's card is only viewable to other players (not the owner) if the auction is public.

@Aequorin I don't think I understand this one? Does this mean the little bag-o-treasure on the lair pages and on the dragons profile is no longer going to be seen by the owner? or does it refer to something else?
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
Welcome back, old moders! [emoji=fae tongue]
Welcome back, old moders!
d8uud0s-7f410d4a-a644-4161-8b07-eec9108f1ab4.png
[quote name="Bantymom" date="2019-03-17 00:39:49" ] Quote: The Auction House icon on a dragon's card is only viewable to other players (not the owner) if the auction is public. @Aequorin I don't think I understand this one? Does this mean the little bag-o-treasure on the lair pages and on the dragons profile is no longer going to be seen by the owner? or does it refer to something else? [/quote] @Bantymom Im pretty sure she means that everything is the same, except if your auction is private, no one else but you will be able to see the lil icon, so it stays 100% private! As in like "excluding the owner of the dragon itself, the bag icon will not be visible to any players if a dragons privately listed, however, the owner's view is unchanged" maybe??
Bantymom wrote on 2019-03-17 00:39:49:
Quote:

@Bantymom Im pretty sure she means that everything is the same, except if your auction is private, no one else but you will be able to see the lil icon, so it stays 100% private! As in like "excluding the owner of the dragon itself, the bag icon will not be visible to any players if a dragons privately listed, however, the owner's view is unchanged" maybe??
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13