Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, March 2019
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Great quality of life updates! While I was hoping to see some more information on what is in development, this is a welcome update too.
Great quality of life updates! While I was hoping to see some more information on what is in development, this is a welcome update too.
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
This update is blessed and I am loving the QOL stuff you’ve been giving us lately! [emoji=coatl love]
This update is blessed and I am loving the QOL stuff you’ve been giving us lately!
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
I think my favorite update is keyboard arrow use in the lair.
I think my favorite update is keyboard arrow use in the lair.
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
[emoji=coatl love]
underskrift-geo.png
Wind Jam, woot!
Wind Jam, woot!
well hello~
well hello~
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
When WC Scrolls though?
When WC Scrolls though?
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
Thank you for the many QoL updates!!!
Thank you for the many QoL updates!!!
Oh my goodness, Bali got featured!!!! My friends in my Discord server can attest to the fact that I absolutely freaked out when I saw I had a ping from Aequorin XD I think I may have squealed in the middle of class too oops I’m so happy that my gal and my writing were good enough to be recognized :D
Oh my goodness, Bali got featured!!!! My friends in my Discord server can attest to the fact that I absolutely freaked out when I saw I had a ping from Aequorin XD I think I may have squealed in the middle of class too oops I’m so happy that my gal and my writing were good enough to be recognized :D
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
Niiicceeee
Niiicceeee
Untitleddd.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13