Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 67 68
Yeah, happy drakeharvest *salut*
Yeah, happy drakeharvest *salut*
image.png
et1s455q.png
Crabs XD
Crabs XD
[quote name="DeadBattery" date="2018-09-10 06:00:20" ] ASFKJHDLGJ YEAH BOI!!! I desperately wanted more crab familiars so I'm super excited to see that we got more!! These will be perfectly fitting for my agriculturists and my lore. I really hope we'll have these mini-fests for each season and each food type. It would be amazing if next year you released a whole bunch of new food items for each event too! Maybe some themed apparel to come with that as well? :^) I just think we really need more items and apparel, and this is the perfect time for that. Well, time to train some fodder and gather a hec ton of food. [/quote] YES PLEASE THIS. *cough* I mean...I'd love to see a mini meat-harvest, fish-harvest, and bug harvest. Maybe Meat in the spring (prey animals mostly waking up), Bugs in the summer (summertime tends to be most common for bugs) and Seafood in the winter (Icefishing anyone?).
DeadBattery wrote on 2018-09-10 06:00:20:
ASFKJHDLGJ YEAH BOI!!! I desperately wanted more crab familiars so I'm super excited to see that we got more!! These will be perfectly fitting for my agriculturists and my lore.
I really hope we'll have these mini-fests for each season and each food type. It would be amazing if next year you released a whole bunch of new food items for each event too! Maybe some themed apparel to come with that as well? :^) I just think we really need more items and apparel, and this is the perfect time for that.

Well, time to train some fodder and gather a hec ton of food.

YES PLEASE THIS. *cough* I mean...I'd love to see a mini meat-harvest, fish-harvest, and bug harvest. Maybe Meat in the spring (prey animals mostly waking up), Bugs in the summer (summertime tends to be most common for bugs) and Seafood in the winter (Icefishing anyone?).
rlfh5f.jpg
aaah so excited for this!!! I love these little small things that just make things more exciting and neat for lore!! thank you so much staff for trying something new, even if it's small it's really awesome, thank you!! <333
aaah so excited for this!!! I love these little small things that just make things more exciting and neat for lore!! thank you so much staff for trying something new, even if it's small it's really awesome, thank you!! <333
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
*dropkicks door* YAS
*dropkicks door* YAS
yPXQqTN.png
Awesome!
Awesome!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
Yas~! Time to stock up on plants and level my lair~!
Yas~! Time to stock up on plants and level my lair~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
[quote name="Meezerqueen" date="2018-09-10 06:12:26" ] [quote name="DeadBattery" date="2018-09-10 06:00:20" ] ASFKJHDLGJ YEAH BOI!!! I desperately wanted more crab familiars so I'm super excited to see that we got more!! These will be perfectly fitting for my agriculturists and my lore. I really hope we'll have these mini-fests for each season and each food type. It would be amazing if next year you released a whole bunch of new food items for each event too! Maybe some themed apparel to come with that as well? :^) I just think we really need more items and apparel, and this is the perfect time for that. Well, time to train some fodder and gather a hec ton of food. [/quote] YES PLEASE THIS. *cough* I mean...I'd love to see a mini meat-harvest, fish-harvest, and bug harvest. Maybe Meat in the spring (prey animals mostly waking up), Bugs in the summer (summertime tends to be most common for bugs) and Seafood in the winter (Icefishing anyone?). [/quote] YESS!!!! EXACTLY THIS! Drakeharvest at the end of summer because those are real crop hours, Drakefishing at the end of autumn because Fall Fishing is super popular and icefishing can be a thing too. Drakehunt at the end of winter because that's when nature's starting to wake up and we get population booms, and Drakecatch? at the end of spring because SUMMER AND BUGS GO WELL TOGETHER.
Meezerqueen wrote on 2018-09-10 06:12:26:
DeadBattery wrote on 2018-09-10 06:00:20:
ASFKJHDLGJ YEAH BOI!!! I desperately wanted more crab familiars so I'm super excited to see that we got more!! These will be perfectly fitting for my agriculturists and my lore.
I really hope we'll have these mini-fests for each season and each food type. It would be amazing if next year you released a whole bunch of new food items for each event too! Maybe some themed apparel to come with that as well? :^) I just think we really need more items and apparel, and this is the perfect time for that.

Well, time to train some fodder and gather a hec ton of food.

YES PLEASE THIS. *cough* I mean...I'd love to see a mini meat-harvest, fish-harvest, and bug harvest. Maybe Meat in the spring (prey animals mostly waking up), Bugs in the summer (summertime tends to be most common for bugs) and Seafood in the winter (Icefishing anyone?).

YESS!!!! EXACTLY THIS! Drakeharvest at the end of summer because those are real crop hours, Drakefishing at the end of autumn because Fall Fishing is super popular and icefishing can be a thing too. Drakehunt at the end of winter because that's when nature's starting to wake up and we get population booms, and Drakecatch? at the end of spring because SUMMER AND BUGS GO WELL TOGETHER.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Oh fun!
Oh fun!
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
crab.
crab.
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 67 68