Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305
[quote name="dggeoff" date="2018-06-10 17:07:25" ] @Veja Feel free to ping me! I'm not saying you're not allowed to express your opinion, please don't assume I am. I'm only saying I can't see them changing the appearance of the eyes now due to people having already worked to get them. Thank you! [/quote] Okay except that saying "just deal with it" implies not expressing your opinion. Yeah, I don't think much/anything will be done, but I'm not gonna tell people to just deal with it.
dggeoff wrote on 2018-06-10 17:07:25:
@Veja
Feel free to ping me!
I'm not saying you're not allowed to express your opinion, please don't assume I am.
I'm only saying I can't see them changing the appearance of the eyes now due to people having already worked to get them.
Thank you!

Okay except that saying "just deal with it" implies not expressing your opinion. Yeah, I don't think much/anything will be done, but I'm not gonna tell people to just deal with it.
9WDL0iL.png
[quote name="CyclopSeeker" date="2018-06-10 16:57:58" ] [quote name="inklizard" date="2018-06-10 16:56:21" ] well it's.....more than a little distressing to see that the massive outcry for continued access to scatters a way to revert to common eyes has fallen on deaf ears. i hope the devs reconsider. the premise of this update is really great but its execution makes both the event and the new eyes as a whole completely unenjoyable. [/quote] Pretty much [/quote] I agree. I've already posted here and in the suggestions forum, and here is my final statement. I was very annoyed at the facts that the original eyes were changed, that the scattervials were retiring, and that the odds of getting specific non-uncommon/rare eyes were next to nothing. I am legitimately upset that the devs have not said anything at this time to let anybody know what they're thinking, or just really anything to make their userbase do anything more than speculate. At this point, unless something is put out by the mods that adequately addresses these issues by the end of this event, I will be leaving FR, at least for a long while. Long enough to forget what feels like a betrayal of all my work and time I've sunk into this site.
CyclopSeeker wrote on 2018-06-10 16:57:58:
inklizard wrote on 2018-06-10 16:56:21:
well it's.....more than a little distressing to see that the massive outcry for

continued access to scatters
a way to revert to common eyes

has fallen on deaf ears.

i hope the devs reconsider. the premise of this update is really great but its execution makes both the event and the new eyes as a whole completely unenjoyable.

Pretty much

I agree. I've already posted here and in the suggestions forum, and here is my final statement.

I was very annoyed at the facts that the original eyes were changed, that the scattervials were retiring, and that the odds of getting specific non-uncommon/rare eyes were next to nothing.

I am legitimately upset that the devs have not said anything at this time to let anybody know what they're thinking, or just really anything to make their userbase do anything more than speculate.

At this point, unless something is put out by the mods that adequately addresses these issues by the end of this event, I will be leaving FR, at least for a long while. Long enough to forget what feels like a betrayal of all my work and time I've sunk into this site.
@Veja
It's very rude to assume I implied that, but you do you!
@Veja
Ah! So excited to hatch some dragons with these new eyes!
Ah! So excited to hatch some dragons with these new eyes!
[quote name="dggeoff" date="2018-06-10 17:12:59" ] @Veja It's very rude to assume I implied that, but you do you! [/quote] How is that rude? That is the vibe your wording gave off.
dggeoff wrote on 2018-06-10 17:12:59:
@Veja

How is that rude? That is the vibe your wording gave off.
9WDL0iL.png
Guys, lets not get the thread locked again...
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
I love the new dragon eyes, some of them will be a challenge to work around but that's okay.
I love the new dragon eyes, some of them will be a challenge to work around but that's okay.
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
@Veja
It's rude that you're implying that I meant people can't express their opinions.
Like I said, you do you.
@Veja
It's rude that you're implying that I meant people can't express their opinions.
Like I said, you do you.
[quote name="Alskasaur" date="2018-06-10 17:21:10" ] Guys, lets not get the thread locked again... [/quote] Honestly why should we even bother. If the mods have to lock their own anniversary commemoration thread because of a community outcry, then so be it.
Alskasaur wrote on 2018-06-10 17:21:10:

Honestly why should we even bother. If the mods have to lock their own anniversary commemoration thread because of a community outcry, then so be it.
lightningshieldr.png MocgjKP.gif beastclanshieldl.png
[quote name="KUYASHII" date="2018-06-10 17:25:54" ] [quote name="Alskasaur" date="2018-06-10 17:21:10" ] Guys, lets not get the thread locked again... [/quote] Honestly why should we even bother. If the mods have to lock their own anniversary commemoration thread because of a community outcry, then so be it. [/quote] I honestly think it says something when the thread itself has to be locked at all.
KUYASHII wrote on 2018-06-10 17:25:54:
Alskasaur wrote on 2018-06-10 17:21:10:

Honestly why should we even bother. If the mods have to lock their own anniversary commemoration thread because of a community outcry, then so be it.
I honestly think it says something when the thread itself has to be locked at all.
1 2 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305