Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Technical Beta
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94
Yesss, technical beta is here! Real life, if you'll excuse me, I have things to test!
Yesss, technical beta is here! Real life, if you'll excuse me, I have things to test!
UoWLgkH.pngpkpi5Nx.png
Not really a bug, since it was mentioned this would happen, but I hate how the page refreshes after each battle. It means I have to scroll the page down to access all the options.

When then new version is complete will there be an option to have it on its own window? (So that the banner and side bar are not on the page)
Not really a bug, since it was mentioned this would happen, but I hate how the page refreshes after each battle. It means I have to scroll the page down to access all the options.

When then new version is complete will there be an option to have it on its own window? (So that the banner and side bar are not on the page)
Holy heck! Mobile runs so smooth now!! I can actually slave away in the coli on my tablet now!! :D
Holy heck! Mobile runs so smooth now!! I can actually slave away in the coli on my tablet now!! :D
Stormcatcher sees you...
MAN I'm loving it so far, it runs smoothly!
MAN I'm loving it so far, it runs smoothly!
vHtiQ.gif
IUh1o.gif
cNT6X.gif
Qyy4H.gif
FcURY.gif
It works very well on mobile! Much smoother. However, as mentioned above me, the pause after attacking (regaining breath) is a little irritating. Also, it refreshes the page for me everytime I click "Fight On". Not sure if it's meant to be this way, but it takes much longer to load in between fights because of this due to the page refresh. I'm currently on Samsung Galaxy s8+.
It works very well on mobile! Much smoother. However, as mentioned above me, the pause after attacking (regaining breath) is a little irritating. Also, it refreshes the page for me everytime I click "Fight On". Not sure if it's meant to be this way, but it takes much longer to load in between fights because of this due to the page refresh. I'm currently on Samsung Galaxy s8+.
Iu1JUfE.png

Kara
17 She/Her FR +3
"I like to play with fire."
ggvmnJV.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JWLRnTe.gif[/img] [i] [size=5][b]It Begins[/center]
JWLRnTe.gif

It Begins
lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
I know the white text is meant to be sort of "hidden" but it really hurts my eyes, any chance you could change it to like, light red, or regular red with strikethrough?
I know the white text is meant to be sort of "hidden" but it really hurts my eyes, any chance you could change it to like, light red, or regular red with strikethrough?
doj4aaV.png
PHfAMQp.png
SWQjVqN.png
1tGqD9x.png
wU9CVoa.png
ybaKFgh.png
Il22j42.png
pFatdjc.png
tumblr_pgh4q8bYEY1sbxtq7o1_250.gif
The page refresh makes it almost unplayable, at least on PC.

The page goes up after every refresh so you have to scroll to get to the battle. It's really slow refreshing each time and nullifies any time saved through getting rid of slow animations or optimising. Fullscreen doesn't work as you're taken out of it every refresh.
The page refresh makes it almost unplayable, at least on PC.

The page goes up after every refresh so you have to scroll to get to the battle. It's really slow refreshing each time and nullifies any time saved through getting rid of slow animations or optimising. Fullscreen doesn't work as you're taken out of it every refresh.
cFH9CKu.png
Bless all your souls.
I can organize my team with no issues on mobile. I'm very happy. Thank you so much. I can't wait for battle testing and keyboard testing to begin. Especially excited for the latter.
Bless all your souls.
I can organize my team with no issues on mobile. I'm very happy. Thank you so much. I can't wait for battle testing and keyboard testing to begin. Especially excited for the latter.
Wishlist (Items)
Wishlist (Scrolls)
My 100 Hatchling Challenge!
I've got a clan of cats! I have another clan of cats! XD
Notices: I'm open to rp whenever, just send me a PM. Though I'm currently dealing with a muse who's a pain so I apologize in advance if replies are slow!
miracle.png arcane_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wd9.gif Puppy sitting from Friday 10pm to Monday sometime! Apologies if I don't get back to you right away! and yes I'm pan...
really enjoy the new coli so far! very cool
really enjoy the new coli so far! very cool

_f2u__candles_by_ghost_echo-dadz42w.png
vanillaa • she/her • hufflepuff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94