Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Technical Beta
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 93 94
I just noticed that if you spend too much time in the "Organize Party" page, it'll take way too long to refresh when you click "Back" to enter a battle.
I just noticed that if you spend too much time in the "Organize Party" page, it'll take way too long to refresh when you click "Back" to enter a battle.
bouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

Kelly • she/her
[quote name="MurkyDepths" date=2018-02-05 06:15:01] The page refresh makes it almost unplayable, at least on PC. The page goes up after every refresh so you have to scroll to get to the battle. It's really slow refreshing each time and nullifies any time saved through getting rid of slow animations or optimising. Fullscreen doesn't work as you're taken out of it every refresh. [/quote] Same. If I had a bigger screen, I wouldn't care, but on my laptop, it's annoying... Even when using full-screen option, it refreshes and goes to the usual... If I resize it to 70% it's fine, but that's not the point, eh...
MurkyDepths wrote on 2018-02-05:
The page refresh makes it almost unplayable, at least on PC.

The page goes up after every refresh so you have to scroll to get to the battle. It's really slow refreshing each time and nullifies any time saved through getting rid of slow animations or optimising. Fullscreen doesn't work as you're taken out of it every refresh.

Same. If I had a bigger screen, I wouldn't care, but on my laptop, it's annoying... Even when using full-screen option, it refreshes and goes to the usual... If I resize it to 70% it's fine, but that's not the point, eh...
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
BUG (and bug reporting)

So...I see that the other days' threads are locked and can't be commented on, but what if we find a bug that goes with another days' testing theme? That is, I immediately went into Ghostlight and started fake-training fodder after testing out party saving, but after the first battle, when both of my fodder dragons were knocked out, they didn't revive with partial health at the start of the second battle. I assume this is a bug, anyway, or is this the new mechanic?

Where would you like info like this to be posted? Or should it just be saved until the appropriate date?
BUG (and bug reporting)

So...I see that the other days' threads are locked and can't be commented on, but what if we find a bug that goes with another days' testing theme? That is, I immediately went into Ghostlight and started fake-training fodder after testing out party saving, but after the first battle, when both of my fodder dragons were knocked out, they didn't revive with partial health at the start of the second battle. I assume this is a bug, anyway, or is this the new mechanic?

Where would you like info like this to be posted? Or should it just be saved until the appropriate date?
9o5YF7O.png
Playing on a desktop, using Chrome, I'm getting a lot of pop-ups saying it cannot connect to the game server.
Playing on a desktop, using Chrome, I'm getting a lot of pop-ups saying it cannot connect to the game server.
Yes! I'm so excited to try this out :D
Yes! I'm so excited to try this out :D
[quote name="MurkyDepths" date=2018-02-05 06:15:01] The page refresh makes it almost unplayable, at least on PC. The page goes up after every refresh so you have to scroll to get to the battle. It's really slow refreshing each time and nullifies any time saved through getting rid of slow animations or optimising.[/quote] This. I have to scroll down after each battle, it's really annoying.
MurkyDepths wrote on 2018-02-05:
The page refresh makes it almost unplayable, at least on PC.

The page goes up after every refresh so you have to scroll to get to the battle. It's really slow refreshing each time and nullifies any time saved through getting rid of slow animations or optimising.

This. I have to scroll down after each battle, it's really annoying.
Just started getting this error: [img]https://i.imgur.com/9MlzgwP.jpg[/img]
Just started getting this error:

9MlzgwP.jpg
bouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

Kelly • she/her
[quote name="Ikunoche" date=2018-02-05 06:10:01] The only thing I'm iffy about is during monster battling - there's an awkward pause every time you hit something and gain a little breath. I don't personally care for the delay and would prefer to skip the breath gaining animation. [/quote] It appears the animation is being blocked while the breath numbers are being displayed. We can look into this!
Ikunoche wrote on 2018-02-05:
The only thing I'm iffy about is during monster battling - there's an awkward pause every time you hit something and gain a little breath. I don't personally care for the delay and would prefer to skip the breath gaining animation.
It appears the animation is being blocked while the breath numbers are being displayed. We can look into this!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
I am also unable to access fullscreen on my phone. (Iphone 5c, using safari browser)
I am also unable to access fullscreen on my phone. (Iphone 5c, using safari browser)
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
BUG

Got a camping captcha, immediately afterwards got the 'cannot connect to game server' error. Looks like my xp bonus stayed after a refresh and new battle though?

Aaaand it happened again with a different captcha.

I'm also getting a lot of captcha's on training fields, had three in six battles.
BUG

Got a camping captcha, immediately afterwards got the 'cannot connect to game server' error. Looks like my xp bonus stayed after a refresh and new battle though?

Aaaand it happened again with a different captcha.

I'm also getting a lot of captcha's on training fields, had three in six battles.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 93 94