Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Technical Beta
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94
[quote name="colali" date=2018-02-05 06:12:43] the pause after attacking (regaining breath) is a little irritating [/quote] Same >.<
colali wrote on 2018-02-05:
the pause after attacking (regaining breath) is a little irritating

Same >.<
YM7fnsh.gif
Only tried it on mobile so far, as I don't have access to a laptop or computer right now. Let me tell you, it runs so smoothly on my phone that I might just use it to train fodder instead of a laptop at this point. Can't wait for all the other tests to do :D
Only tried it on mobile so far, as I don't have access to a laptop or computer right now. Let me tell you, it runs so smoothly on my phone that I might just use it to train fodder instead of a laptop at this point. Can't wait for all the other tests to do :D
AWESOME! I'm gonna try it out!
AWESOME! I'm gonna try it out!
I was gonna comment on the playability as well, but that's not for today's discussion!! But I do agree that the pause between attacks is frustrating. Makes the game feel very "slow."

Parties and page refreshing is working totally normal for me!!
I was gonna comment on the playability as well, but that's not for today's discussion!! But I do agree that the pause between attacks is frustrating. Makes the game feel very "slow."

Parties and page refreshing is working totally normal for me!!
bouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

Kelly • she/her
Sooo much smoother!!!! I am excited to see this continuing!

I love the ability to save pre-made teams... And to sort the dragons! I hated searching through for my teams every time!
Sooo much smoother!!!! I am excited to see this continuing!

I love the ability to save pre-made teams... And to sort the dragons! I hated searching through for my teams every time!
tenor.gif
I'm just touching it a bit on mobile and it already works so much better! I don't really use my mobile for this, but sometimes is the only option so I'm so glad to see this!!

In general feels very smooth and faster, great job! I'll be testing as much as I can

Edit: I see people complaining about the reloads, it isn't bothering me, maybe it's due to our internet connections right? I have fast internet and it loads fast and I just see a quick flicker
I'm just touching it a bit on mobile and it already works so much better! I don't really use my mobile for this, but sometimes is the only option so I'm so glad to see this!!

In general feels very smooth and faster, great job! I'll be testing as much as I can

Edit: I see people complaining about the reloads, it isn't bothering me, maybe it's due to our internet connections right? I have fast internet and it loads fast and I just see a quick flicker
firevs1.png ui5ZgY1.png Avatar Dragon
ui5ZgY1.png Hatchery
ui5ZgY1.png FR +9
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_ncg01p8Uun1sl5pky.gif
OPufmRL.png
"Our home should be turned inside-out, and lava should churn violently across its surface.
Through me, it could rival the Sun itself in brightness and energy,"

spoke the Flamecaller.
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png
[quote name="Zetore" date=2018-02-05 06:11:43] Not really a bug, since it was mentioned this would happen, but I hate how the page refreshes after each battle. It means I have to scroll the page down to access all the options. When then new version is complete will there be an option to have it on its own window? (So that the banner and side bar are not on the page) [/quote] Yeah this is fast becoming irritating...I know it won't be an issue on mobile cuz I'll just full-screen it, but that's not really an option on my desktop.
Zetore wrote on 2018-02-05:
Not really a bug, since it was mentioned this would happen, but I hate how the page refreshes after each battle. It means I have to scroll the page down to access all the options.

When then new version is complete will there be an option to have it on its own window? (So that the banner and side bar are not on the page)

Yeah this is fast becoming irritating...I know it won't be an issue on mobile cuz I'll just full-screen it, but that's not really an option on my desktop.
1ZHnNyJ.pngâ–ˆbcRnJHQ.gifâ–ˆcskp9sJ.png

The Coliseum Encounter Project â–ˆ|â–ˆDragonomics!
[quote name="MurkyDepths" date=2018-02-05 06:15:01] The page refresh makes it almost unplayable, at least on PC. The page goes up after every refresh so you have to scroll to get to the battle. It's really slow refreshing each time and nullifies any time saved through getting rid of slow animations or optimising. Fullscreen doesn't work as you're taken out of it every refresh. [/quote] Seconding this. It's really frustrating.
MurkyDepths wrote on 2018-02-05:
The page refresh makes it almost unplayable, at least on PC.

The page goes up after every refresh so you have to scroll to get to the battle. It's really slow refreshing each time and nullifies any time saved through getting rid of slow animations or optimising. Fullscreen doesn't work as you're taken out of it every refresh.

Seconding this. It's really frustrating.
[quote name="SerigalaMenarik" date=2018-02-05 06:15:41] [quote name="colali" date=2018-02-05 06:12:43] the pause after attacking (regaining breath) is a little irritating [/quote] Same >.< [/quote] Agreed. Takes more time to actually finish the battle than it's necessary.
SerigalaMenarik wrote on 2018-02-05:
colali wrote on 2018-02-05:
the pause after attacking (regaining breath) is a little irritating

Same >.<

Agreed. Takes more time to actually finish the battle than it's necessary.
Oh man!
Oh man!
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94