Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Apparel, New Activity, Skin Contest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[quote name="RaikuKawisa" date="2013-07-01 01:31:12" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=230280#230355"]@Akiri I enjoy the new game, very simple and easy to understand. I Do have one suggestion for it. Is it possible so if you get on a lucky streak, that the amount you collect increases? Like the first is 50T, then 150T, then 750T and so on until you get one wrong?[/quote] Support! :) And thanks for new things! :)
@Akiri I enjoy the new game, very simple and easy to understand. I Do have one suggestion for it.

Is it possible so if you get on a lucky streak, that the amount you collect increases? Like the first is 50T, then 150T, then 750T and so on until you get one wrong?

Support! :) And thanks for new things! :)
Love the new game! The new apparel pretty awesome looking too! c:
Love the new game! The new apparel pretty awesome looking too! c:
***** cW4AeEj.png UBaiWUV.png
tn0RSo5.png
qN1OyUr.png
UeSE1vI.png
Pgv53XB.png
Vs2WmBF.png
74HWAoj.png J7D1quC.png
mjtJ868.png
ll0CfnD.png
5hF3FGk.png
oxDm2Un.png
YMPbu9R.png
OkzJ8ln.png *****
[quote name="Rotring" date="2013-07-01 01:30:17" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=230280#230348"]Yay, I love higher and lower! This is also great for people with slow connections who can't use the coliseum and other fairground games.[/quote] That is exactly why the team put it in. We were initially opposed to php games, because we wanted for everything to be really interactive, but when those games didn't work for everyone, it crippled certain players ability to earn treasure.
Yay, I love higher and lower!

This is also great for people with slow connections who can't use the coliseum and other fairground games.

That is exactly why the team put it in. We were initially opposed to php games, because we wanted for everything to be really interactive, but when those games didn't work for everyone, it crippled certain players ability to earn treasure.
I'm looking forward to see Snappers on those getup. I don't know why...

Nice fairground game update btw!! Thank you guys!
I'm looking forward to see Snappers on those getup. I don't know why...

Nice fairground game update btw!! Thank you guys!
I love the new fair game - mostly luck but some simple strategy to it. It balances well with the other two. My only complaint is its pay out is a little low since each click can take forever if the site is loading slow (which is sadly still common). Having it be a pay out chain, where each correct consecutive guess earns one more and more treasure, might be nice.
I love the new fair game - mostly luck but some simple strategy to it. It balances well with the other two. My only complaint is its pay out is a little low since each click can take forever if the site is loading slow (which is sadly still common). Having it be a pay out chain, where each correct consecutive guess earns one more and more treasure, might be nice.
That new game is great! I feel like a psychic whenever I get the number right ahaha
That new game is great! I feel like a psychic whenever I get the number right ahaha
I really like the new game, but what number does it go up to? I need to know the odds to place my best guess. XD
I really like the new game, but what number does it go up to? I need to know the odds to place my best guess. XD
I don't think the payout is too low because you can play ever hour.
(Half hour? Not sure.)
I don't think the payout is too low because you can play ever hour.
(Half hour? Not sure.)
ice_rune_50x50.png
Awesome game you guys!

Speaking of the Fairgrounds though, I wanted to bring this thread to attention in case it wasn't already seen.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=230204

I'm afraid of another instance like the last treasure exploit so I'm hoping that by finding out about this asap will help in preventing it.
Awesome game you guys!

Speaking of the Fairgrounds though, I wanted to bring this thread to attention in case it wasn't already seen.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=230204

I'm afraid of another instance like the last treasure exploit so I'm hoping that by finding out about this asap will help in preventing it.
euNUtAu.gif SE_Sig.png *~Wishlist~*
@Nix it's 1-13.
@Nix it's 1-13.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11