Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Apparel, New Activity, Skin Contest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Awesome! Thanks! ^^
Awesome! Thanks! ^^
Wonderful news! Great to hear the site is going well! I love the new mini game.
Wonderful news! Great to hear the site is going well! I love the new mini game.
LOL! Niiiice. And excellent codesmithing! *claps*
LOL! Niiiice. And excellent codesmithing! *claps*
a6ab6a2a-f6bd-40ad-a7bb-e9fcf5166a6c_zps3583fa7c.png
Welp! Time to waste more time on faire games! Thanks as always.
Welp! Time to waste more time on faire games! Thanks as always.
[quote name="Elgie" date="2013-07-01 01:49:31" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=230280#230481"]Awesome game you guys! Speaking of the Fairgrounds though, I wanted to bring this thread to attention in case it wasn't already seen. http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=230204 I'm afraid of another instance like the last treasure exploit so I'm hoping that by finding out about this asap will help in preventing it.[/quote] @Elgie Thanks for pointing out that tread. I just noticed the lucky streak resetting and was worried it might be another hack or an error caused by the introduction of the new game. Definitely something that needs to be checked out!
Awesome game you guys!

Speaking of the Fairgrounds though, I wanted to bring this thread to attention in case it wasn't already seen.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=230204

I'm afraid of another instance like the last treasure exploit so I'm hoping that by finding out about this asap will help in preventing it.

@Elgie Thanks for pointing out that tread. I just noticed the lucky streak resetting and was worried it might be another hack or an error caused by the introduction of the new game. Definitely something that needs to be checked out!
Stuff I'm working on:
Seclusa | My Art
Ah, I love the new apparel! Gotta get me those new stylish hats. But tbh the new fairgrounds game was a little disappointing. Besides it having to reload the page every click, there's the fact it's a luck game, and it has a very low payout overall, even if it isn't part of the cap. Even considering it's every hour and not part of the cap. I make more treasure from Crim's Collection Cart every hour.

I do think, yes, it's good for those whom the fairgrounds/coliseum don't work for, but really, even if they got in every hour for 24 hours straight, they make about 20k if not less. And considering no one is going to do it all 24 hours - we gotta sleep - you might get 10k-15k a day. If the fairgrounds/coliseum don't work for you, and all that works is this new game, you aren't getting much profit a day as someone who can use the fairgrounds/coliseum. It's kind of unfair for people with less than optimal computers/internet, etc. I for one don't know how to fix it, but I'm sure there's a better solution than the system you have now.

I saw a thread once about people with carpel tunnel playing the fairgrounds/coliseum, and how hard and painful it is for them because you have to click so many times. Maybe you guys should make some 'w/a/s/d' or arrow key games next. For those who suffer from carpel tunnel and for those who just prefer not to have to constantly click things round the clock to make treasure.

But that's just my two cents. Maybe I'm wrong on some points though. -ponders-
Ah, I love the new apparel! Gotta get me those new stylish hats. But tbh the new fairgrounds game was a little disappointing. Besides it having to reload the page every click, there's the fact it's a luck game, and it has a very low payout overall, even if it isn't part of the cap. Even considering it's every hour and not part of the cap. I make more treasure from Crim's Collection Cart every hour.

I do think, yes, it's good for those whom the fairgrounds/coliseum don't work for, but really, even if they got in every hour for 24 hours straight, they make about 20k if not less. And considering no one is going to do it all 24 hours - we gotta sleep - you might get 10k-15k a day. If the fairgrounds/coliseum don't work for you, and all that works is this new game, you aren't getting much profit a day as someone who can use the fairgrounds/coliseum. It's kind of unfair for people with less than optimal computers/internet, etc. I for one don't know how to fix it, but I'm sure there's a better solution than the system you have now.

I saw a thread once about people with carpel tunnel playing the fairgrounds/coliseum, and how hard and painful it is for them because you have to click so many times. Maybe you guys should make some 'w/a/s/d' or arrow key games next. For those who suffer from carpel tunnel and for those who just prefer not to have to constantly click things round the clock to make treasure.

But that's just my two cents. Maybe I'm wrong on some points though. -ponders-
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
^.^ Thanks very much!
^.^ Thanks very much!
BrightwingSig410.png
Thanks for the update, yay shiny new things! :D
Thanks for the update, yay shiny new things! :D
Yesss a new fair game! I also like the apparel haha XD
Usually Runestones is my quick game if I'm waiting for something but it might be replaced by this new one XP
Yesss a new fair game! I also like the apparel haha XD
Usually Runestones is my quick game if I'm waiting for something but it might be replaced by this new one XP
m16OKP.jpeg
Eeee I love the new game. :3 I used to play a different version of it all the time. It's one of the few things I'm actually semi lucky with.
Eeee I love the new game. :3 I used to play a different version of it all the time. It's one of the few things I'm actually semi lucky with.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11