Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Apparel, New Activity, Skin Contest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
ALL MY YES! I love cavalier hats, now to get them for all my dragons!
ALL MY YES! I love cavalier hats, now to get them for all my dragons!
5mDnfD3.png
Ahh the new game is so fun, thank you so much!
Ahh the new game is so fun, thank you so much!
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
Love the neck ruff and that new game :) [center]Lucky me got a [item=black cavalier] Black Cavalier from the market! It's in the Auction house, if you're interested[/center]
Love the neck ruff and that new game :)

Lucky me got a
Black Cavalier
Black Cavalier
from the market! It's in the Auction house, if you're interested
Hooray, more money! 8D

Thank you <3
Hooray, more money! 8D

Thank you <3
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Thank you for the new updates!
Thank you for the new updates!
Yay!

Thank you for the wonderful new items and updates >w<

and thank you for working so hard guys!
Yay!

Thank you for the wonderful new items and updates >w<

and thank you for working so hard guys!
Ah ha, I saw that post before it was edited >D No one is hiding from me what ya&#039;ll really thought of the neck ruffle.

Chalk it up to the Tidelord or something.
Ah ha, I saw that post before it was edited >D No one is hiding from me what ya&#039;ll really thought of the neck ruffle.

Chalk it up to the Tidelord or something.
thanks i love higher lower game. :)
thanks i love higher lower game. :)
ld4kS5D.png
The neck ruffle is dignified and stately and a totally serious piece of apparel. I won&#039;t hear anyone say otherwise.
The neck ruffle is dignified and stately and a totally serious piece of apparel. I won&#039;t hear anyone say otherwise.
Oh, I love the new hats! I&#039;ll try to grab one.

New game is awesome. Simple, yet funny. And even with less potent machines it&#039;s working all right.
I like the idea someone thrown before: rising payouts when you have lucky streak. Maybe amount of treasure given before is a bit too high for my taste (about 25 "jumps" would be ok), but I think this would add a thrill to the game.
Oh, I love the new hats! I&#039;ll try to grab one.

New game is awesome. Simple, yet funny. And even with less potent machines it&#039;s working all right.
I like the idea someone thrown before: rising payouts when you have lucky streak. Maybe amount of treasure given before is a bit too high for my taste (about 25 "jumps" would be ok), but I think this would add a thrill to the game.
5p3axy.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11