Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, October 2017
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 35 36
Ur....
I kinda like both in terms of the t-shirts but the colour one if a little prettier.
Still like both though.
Ur....
I kinda like both in terms of the t-shirts but the colour one if a little prettier.
Still like both though.
im not super into shirts and truthfully wouldn’t wear one except as like pajamas, but dragon plushies, vinyl figures, keychains, mugs, tervis cups, etc? heck yes
im not super into shirts and truthfully wouldn’t wear one except as like pajamas, but dragon plushies, vinyl figures, keychains, mugs, tervis cups, etc? heck yes
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
I don't know about shirts, but I would literally sell my soul for dragon/deity plushies.
I don't know about shirts, but I would literally sell my soul for dragon/deity plushies.
tumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo1_75sq.pngtumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo2_75sq.png vEi36Sc.png tumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo4_75sq.pngtumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo3_75sq.png
I LOVE THE SHIRTS

Now, off to color a familiar...
I LOVE THE SHIRTS

Now, off to color a familiar...
wq9PoXA.png
@Hashira
Oof, that sucks to hear. If you could get it to work, then you'd be able to use full programs.

*thinks*
Photopea is an online editor that might work. I saw some people use it on ChromeOS and they complained that it handled shortcuts oddly, though. Might be worth a shot?

There's also this if you just want the lines:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2300452/10#post_29962208
@Hashira
Oof, that sucks to hear. If you could get it to work, then you'd be able to use full programs.

*thinks*
Photopea is an online editor that might work. I saw some people use it on ChromeOS and they complained that it handled shortcuts oddly, though. Might be worth a shot?

There's also this if you just want the lines:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2300452/10#post_29962208
Oh gosh! I can't decide between colored dragon shirts, or black and white...
Can't we have both? What am I saying! I'll buy whatever they put out! <3
Oh gosh! I can't decide between colored dragon shirts, or black and white...
Can't we have both? What am I saying! I'll buy whatever they put out! <3
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
I can see where an official shirt design would be fun. But I'd be far more interested in getting my dragons on merch. stickers of my favorite dragon to stick on my laptop? yes please. Or mugs, or 3d printed minis...lots of options, really.
I can see where an official shirt design would be fun. But I'd be far more interested in getting my dragons on merch. stickers of my favorite dragon to stick on my laptop? yes please. Or mugs, or 3d printed minis...lots of options, really.
OMG! We need black and white shirts so that we can color them like our dragons!!!!
@Aequorin
Are we going to be able to get all the breeds?! I think I need a tundra!!!
OMG! We need black and white shirts so that we can color them like our dragons!!!!
@Aequorin
Are we going to be able to get all the breeds?! I think I need a tundra!!!
24002659_oFj.png
Having been on the site for most if it's existance, I gotta say, WotW ending is weird because it feels like I remember it starting just the other day.
Having been on the site for most if it's existance, I gotta say, WotW ending is weird because it feels like I remember it starting just the other day.
I'd love to see a notebook that you can color yourself. Like, black and white only, and you can color it using markers. Seems like it would be easier since the notebook cover would be cardboard.
I'd love to see a notebook that you can color yourself. Like, black and white only, and you can color it using markers. Seems like it would be easier since the notebook cover would be cardboard.
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 35 36