Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, October 2017
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
Oh my goodness! I love how those new familiars look like - I've got to enter this time. Really looking forward to that arena redux! Very nice to see merch as well!

@Aequorin none of the PSD links are working and are giving 404 errors.
Oh my goodness! I love how those new familiars look like - I've got to enter this time. Really looking forward to that arena redux! Very nice to see merch as well!

@Aequorin none of the PSD links are working and are giving 404 errors.
NEW RAPTORIK
NEW RAPTORIK
Official merch???? :D

Goes to show how far the site has come :')
Official merch???? :D

Goes to show how far the site has come :')
kV9q7M8.gif
The link for the pangolin psd doesn't work! Just, fyi!
The link for the pangolin psd doesn't work! Just, fyi!
XKrZiyx.png
Oh my gosh, YES. More familiar colouring, a sneak peak at the next update, and freaking MERCH!? This is awesome!
Oh my gosh, YES. More familiar colouring, a sneak peak at the next update, and freaking MERCH!? This is awesome!
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
ahhHHH HYPE im definitely gonna enter the familiar contest!
ahhHHH HYPE im definitely gonna enter the familiar contest!
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
glad dev updates are going to become more of a regular thing. that's really what we need to see right now, i think: long-awaited stuff being worked on. opening more communication re: new features and updates will be great. make it feel like things are getting done.

on an unrelated note, i am stoked as heck for those new familiars. geckos?? yes please. uniwhales?? genius.
glad dev updates are going to become more of a regular thing. that's really what we need to see right now, i think: long-awaited stuff being worked on. opening more communication re: new features and updates will be great. make it feel like things are getting done.

on an unrelated note, i am stoked as heck for those new familiars. geckos?? yes please. uniwhales?? genius.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
Oooh, I'm definitely going to enter that familiar colouring contest.
Oooh, I'm definitely going to enter that familiar colouring contest.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
both of those shirt designs are amazing i like the monotone and the color so much. either way i'll be happy.
also looking forward to those new familiars!
both of those shirt designs are amazing i like the monotone and the color so much. either way i'll be happy.
also looking forward to those new familiars!
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
So much hype, I'm so excited :D

Also, isn't cockatrice already a familiar in woodland path? Is it receiving a recolour?
So much hype, I'm so excited :D

Also, isn't cockatrice already a familiar in woodland path? Is it receiving a recolour?
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36