Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, March 2016
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 112 113
awesome! the ah update sounds great, i especially love the idea of in flight sales. however, i agree with McAlli about the new genes--making them coli drops would make them completely inaccessable to many, many users. and seeing as the drop rates of eggs and other rare coli drops is so ridiculously low, i just think it would be a bad idea.
awesome! the ah update sounds great, i especially love the idea of in flight sales. however, i agree with McAlli about the new genes--making them coli drops would make them completely inaccessable to many, many users. and seeing as the drop rates of eggs and other rare coli drops is so ridiculously low, i just think it would be a bad idea.
crowish.gif
Okay all the auction house ideas sound AMAZING, I AM DIE. I especially love the idea of having three separate ways to auction and being able to see a dragon's energy level before purchase - this will save a lot of people from accidentally losing their well-fed bonus buying starving fodder.

But
Quote:
Coliseum - Long-term addition to the coliseum drops in all venues at a low rate (like unhatched eggs). Free, but requires time/luck or purchase from other players in AH.

no
nonono
nononoono
nooononononononono

unless you guys really monitor the drop rate and adjust up if it seems like it's too low idk, a lot of rare coli drops are soooo hard to get and they're not nearly as popular as a gene would be

but also i wanna say that gene is so gorgeous! i love that while we're getting bold, colourful genes like pet/butt and poi/tox we're also getting some soft subtle ones like gir/hex, and now these. and they go on the belly! also, looks like it might be able to convince me to use smoke finally as well, i bet they'll go really well together ;o
Okay all the auction house ideas sound AMAZING, I AM DIE. I especially love the idea of having three separate ways to auction and being able to see a dragon's energy level before purchase - this will save a lot of people from accidentally losing their well-fed bonus buying starving fodder.

But
Quote:
Coliseum - Long-term addition to the coliseum drops in all venues at a low rate (like unhatched eggs). Free, but requires time/luck or purchase from other players in AH.

no
nonono
nononoono
nooononononononono

unless you guys really monitor the drop rate and adjust up if it seems like it's too low idk, a lot of rare coli drops are soooo hard to get and they're not nearly as popular as a gene would be

but also i wanna say that gene is so gorgeous! i love that while we're getting bold, colourful genes like pet/butt and poi/tox we're also getting some soft subtle ones like gir/hex, and now these. and they go on the belly! also, looks like it might be able to convince me to use smoke finally as well, i bet they'll go really well together ;o
VWPWMZp.png
Super incredibly excited about the ah revamp ohmygosh!
Super incredibly excited about the ah revamp ohmygosh!
YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
DOES THIS MEAN
NO MORE AH SPAM?
OMG AND
CAN WE SEARCH FOR 6 DIGITS AND ADULT FODDER?
OHMY GOD
YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
DOES THIS MEAN
NO MORE AH SPAM?
OMG AND
CAN WE SEARCH FOR 6 DIGITS AND ADULT FODDER?
OHMY GOD
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
I'M SO PUMPED FOR THE AH UPDATES these sound EXCELLENT!
I'M SO PUMPED FOR THE AH UPDATES these sound EXCELLENT!
0lxtP1J.png
sweet! High Five to that!
sweet! High Five to that!
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
can i post the same item in multiple auction houses?
can i post the same item in multiple auction houses?
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
[quote] implementing a means of batch-collecting the earnings from all of your current successful auctions.[/quote] [font=century gothic]Of course, this gets announced the day after I sell 100+ chests through the AH... ;-; Other than that, the new AH sounds so much better. But for the new gene... I'd love a coli-exclusive gene, but that should wait until it's fixed and properly optimised. It's just far too buggy and a lot of players just can't use it for many different reasons.
Quote:
implementing a means of batch-collecting the earnings from all of your current successful auctions.
Of course, this gets announced the day after I sell 100+ chests through the AH... ;-;
Other than that, the new AH sounds so much better.

But for the new gene... I'd love a coli-exclusive gene, but that should wait until it's fixed and properly optimised. It's just far too buggy and a lot of players just can't use it for many different reasons.
Oh Neptune. my heart. I'm here for this!
Oh Neptune. my heart. I'm here for this!
He/Him, +10 hrs ahead of FR time
@Aequorin Y'all ROCK! Three AHs- AWESOME!!! I won't sell in Ah during a push cause I don't want to accidentally help the competition. AWESOME!

Everything sounds great- my biggest suggestion is on the search parameters on the AH include a color RANGE rather than a color on primary, secondary and tert. Let us pick a beginning and ending color rather than one color in each one.

No more mail from AH is the greatest! I still have tons of emails to delete and I lose many important emails accidentally when I purge these!
It's a great site and I LOVE it more everyday, thank you so much!!!
@Aequorin Y'all ROCK! Three AHs- AWESOME!!! I won't sell in Ah during a push cause I don't want to accidentally help the competition. AWESOME!

Everything sounds great- my biggest suggestion is on the search parameters on the AH include a color RANGE rather than a color on primary, secondary and tert. Let us pick a beginning and ending color rather than one color in each one.

No more mail from AH is the greatest! I still have tons of emails to delete and I lose many important emails accidentally when I purge these!
It's a great site and I LOVE it more everyday, thank you so much!!!
7UQxf9D.pngUE9oFgo.png823umPc.png23C40BP.pngIghW64t.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 112 113