Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, March 2016
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 112 113
Coli genes 2k16

As for the AH search, I'm still waiting for the option to search by multiple colors/genes.

Also I see Fairgrounds are converted, weird. I thought that while converting you'll fix the bugs in games/review and implement suggestions from players?
Coli genes 2k16

As for the AH search, I'm still waiting for the option to search by multiple colors/genes.

Also I see Fairgrounds are converted, weird. I thought that while converting you'll fix the bugs in games/review and implement suggestions from players?
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
LOVE the ideas for the AH revamp!

And oh my God, spotlighted again XD <3
LOVE the ideas for the AH revamp!

And oh my God, spotlighted again XD <3
yay!
yay!
Wow! What an amazing update! Thank you all for your hard work to make this site awesome!
Wow! What an amazing update! Thank you all for your hard work to make this site awesome!
654.png 253.png 197.png 158.png 715.png 448.png
I'M SO EXCITED I WANT TO PUNCH SOMETHING
I'M SO EXCITED I WANT TO PUNCH SOMETHING
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
[quote name="Temmith" date=2016-03-24 10:24:06] I think one of parameters for searching dragons in AH should be by color ranges, if possible. If I just want something in a blue range (primary) and brown range (secondary), it's currently an exhausting process to search through all possible combinations. I can't imagine how much harder it will be once the color range expands. Otherwise, very pleased with an AH revamp. [/quote] I definitely agree, it would be great to search by color range. Otherwise this sounds great!
Temmith wrote on 2016-03-24:
I think one of parameters for searching dragons in AH should be by color ranges, if possible. If I just want something in a blue range (primary) and brown range (secondary), it's currently an exhausting process to search through all possible combinations. I can't imagine how much harder it will be once the color range expands.

Otherwise, very pleased with an AH revamp.

I definitely agree, it would be great to search by color range. Otherwise this sounds great!
Wiki-wordmark.png
A gene change as a coli drop would be so cool!
A gene change as a coli drop would be so cool!
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Cannot wait for improved AH and I love the new genes!
Cannot wait for improved AH and I love the new genes!
sQ35KLV.png
Auction House yesssssss
Auction House yesssssss
eUMhm7B.png
Ooooh I'm so excited! Python looks so cool! I think this is my first WotW too! Woo!
Ooooh I'm so excited! Python looks so cool! I think this is my first WotW too! Woo!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 112 113