Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, March 2016
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113
Wooot! New AH? Can't wait!
Wooot! New AH? Can't wait!
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
Thank GOODNESS Auction house messages are being phased out, I actually made a forum suggestion to get rid of this feature but not many people replied ;_; Other implimentations are also great for people who buy and sell frequently.
Also does the private auctions actually function as auctions where people put up bids? Because that would be a great alternative to forum auctions.

Looking forward to the new AH, please don't deliver it too late.

PS where is the color wheel update ?? It's been delayed too long
Thank GOODNESS Auction house messages are being phased out, I actually made a forum suggestion to get rid of this feature but not many people replied ;_; Other implimentations are also great for people who buy and sell frequently.
Also does the private auctions actually function as auctions where people put up bids? Because that would be a great alternative to forum auctions.

Looking forward to the new AH, please don't deliver it too late.

PS where is the color wheel update ?? It's been delayed too long
I think one of parameters for searching dragons in AH should be by color ranges, if possible. If I just want something in a blue range (primary) and brown range (secondary), it's currently an exhausting process to search through all possible combinations. I can't imagine how much harder it will be once the color range expands.

Otherwise, very pleased with an AH revamp.
I think one of parameters for searching dragons in AH should be by color ranges, if possible. If I just want something in a blue range (primary) and brown range (secondary), it's currently an exhausting process to search through all possible combinations. I can't imagine how much harder it will be once the color range expands.

Otherwise, very pleased with an AH revamp.
RU7fXDq.png
DRAGON SEARCH BY AGE I'M CRYING
DRAGON SEARCH BY AGE I'M CRYING
hey how you doing? well i'm doing just fine.
i lied i'm dying inside

ness, he/him
looking for a dragon with
obsidian or very dark grey primary
red range secondary
male
lightning primal
willing to pay upwards of 200g, depending on colors and genes
All of those AH updates are everything I've wanted since I started playing THANK YOU. The introduction of flight specific AH is an interesting touch. It will be interesting to see how this affects the individual economies.
All of those AH updates are everything I've wanted since I started playing THANK YOU. The introduction of flight specific AH is an interesting touch. It will be interesting to see how this affects the individual economies.
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png Jasper | The Wandering Warren Clan fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png They/He advAsr3.png BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png | +3 FR Time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Hoard: rabbit and rat related items
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Collect grey slime & copper muck for giveaways
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Art Blog | FR Blog
I'll be, now THAT'S an update! I'm excited for every single thing announced here, aaaaaaaaaa

Is allowing the players to search dragons via color range, rather than specific colors, being considered? For example, will it be possible to check primaries from Steel to Blue and tertiaries from Orange to Gold to look for matching dragons?
I'll be, now THAT'S an update! I'm excited for every single thing announced here, aaaaaaaaaa

Is allowing the players to search dragons via color range, rather than specific colors, being considered? For example, will it be possible to check primaries from Steel to Blue and tertiaries from Orange to Gold to look for matching dragons?
tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do6_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do7_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do9_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do8_r1_250.png
Oh my goodness,no part of this announcement was not exciting. I look forward to it all (especially the message consolidation)

Thank you for listening to player feedback!
Oh my goodness,no part of this announcement was not exciting. I look forward to it all (especially the message consolidation)

Thank you for listening to player feedback!
The new auction house sounds good! Will private auctions also subtract a fee, like regular auctions?
The new auction house sounds good! Will private auctions also subtract a fee, like regular auctions?
QSmBWRD.pngtumblr_inline_n2t755SMwm1r9ywrd.giffOZraEL.png
WHOA talk about a wild update!! can't wait for the site revamp to complete!
WHOA talk about a wild update!! can't wait for the site revamp to complete!
bf07384224152d6c16f9c1bdb723883e.png
I literally just yesterday wished there was a coli drop gene! xD

omg. That is great that is up for a vote!!
I literally just yesterday wished there was a coli drop gene! xD

omg. That is great that is up for a vote!!
2YPv3wq.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113