Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, March 2016
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 112 113
GOOD
GOOD
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
AUCTION HOUSE REVAMP HYPE
AUCTION HOUSE REVAMP HYPE
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
Really excited with the auction house ideas. I love the idea of a flight specific one too.

I just wondered, I remember reading a suggestion about having a place in the AH for actual (kind of eBay style) auctions. I don't know anything about coding etc or how feasible it'd be but I wondered if that was something that had been thought of/considered.

Thanks guys <3
Really excited with the auction house ideas. I love the idea of a flight specific one too.

I just wondered, I remember reading a suggestion about having a place in the AH for actual (kind of eBay style) auctions. I don't know anything about coding etc or how feasible it'd be but I wondered if that was something that had been thought of/considered.

Thanks guys <3
Blu | UK
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png>a69iToJ.png
I collect all jellyfish and cephalopod items. Feel free to enable me
[quote]That is why one of our biggest priorities for the revamped version of the Auction House is to completely divorce it from the Message Center.[/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/PgzuR2y.jpg[/img]
Quote:
That is why one of our biggest priorities for the revamped version of the Auction House is to completely divorce it from the Message Center.

PgzuR2y.jpg
This is amazing. Thank you for putting this together, it's great to know the progress status and future plans!
This is amazing. Thank you for putting this together, it's great to know the progress status and future plans!
Oh my gosh. This is incredible! So many new features that I am really excited for and think are good additions! On the dragon searching options: Can we also search for a specific [b]range[/b] of colours? Rather than just one colour? Also: [quote name="McAlli" date=2016-03-24 10:22:48] But the idea of a Gene being a Coli Drop is a terrible idea. With how many complaints about how poorly optimized the Coli is, how inaccessible it is to so many users, it would be unfair to make it available only through the Coli and then put those unable to utilize the Coli at whim of the people who will price this gene at exorbitantly high prices. That is definitely a no-no for me. [/quote] I fully agree with this. I would much rather this gene be a Baldwin's gene, with the use of some of these cute little snakes maybe?: [item=Amelanistic Racer]
Oh my gosh. This is incredible! So many new features that I am really excited for and think are good additions!

On the dragon searching options: Can we also search for a specific range of colours? Rather than just one colour?

Also:
McAlli wrote on 2016-03-24:
But the idea of a Gene being a Coli Drop is a terrible idea. With how many complaints about how poorly optimized the Coli is, how inaccessible it is to so many users, it would be unfair to make it available only through the Coli and then put those unable to utilize the Coli at whim of the people who will price this gene at exorbitantly high prices.

That is definitely a no-no for me.
I fully agree with this. I would much rather this gene be a Baldwin's gene, with the use of some of these cute little snakes maybe?:

Amelanistic Racer

7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
aah oh my goodness! the auction house updates are everything I ever hoped for!

Also I love the new gene but I don't think there would be much demand for it as rare coli-only. I certainly wouldn't be willing to spend millions on it even if it is quite nice.
aah oh my goodness! the auction house updates are everything I ever hoped for!

Also I love the new gene but I don't think there would be much demand for it as rare coli-only. I certainly wouldn't be willing to spend millions on it even if it is quite nice.
ZT1GQLd.png
Those genes remind me too much of smoke...
Those genes remind me too much of smoke...
Hng14rY.png83rQh.gifTikyL.gif5SvgP.gif8UwPu.gif
Oh that sounds interesting.
Oh that sounds interesting.
lik2pA1X.jpg
I think genes accessible in various other ways would be nice. i was a little worried about the drop rate at first but exponentially over time the genes will be available to everyone through breeding with the gened dragons that already exist! I mean just think of it like Imps - only a certain number of them were available at first too but now they're everywhere.

The auction house changes sound awesome. I especially love the Element & Private auctions. I can see how Private auctions might do what the old system did in Crossroads for Dominance participants.
I think genes accessible in various other ways would be nice. i was a little worried about the drop rate at first but exponentially over time the genes will be available to everyone through breeding with the gened dragons that already exist! I mean just think of it like Imps - only a certain number of them were available at first too but now they're everywhere.

The auction house changes sound awesome. I especially love the Element & Private auctions. I can see how Private auctions might do what the old system did in Crossroads for Dominance participants.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 112 113