Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Contest Winners! Faire games!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
It's great the games are back up again :)

I have a question by the way: how do I view the skins on dragons, instead of just on a small icon? I'd love to see them full-sized.
It's great the games are back up again :)

I have a question by the way: how do I view the skins on dragons, instead of just on a small icon? I'd love to see them full-sized.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
Wow thank you so much for the honorable mention! It just really made my day. ;_; Congrats to the winners and thank you for bringing the fairground games back!
Wow thank you so much for the honorable mention! It just really made my day. ;_; Congrats to the winners and thank you for bringing the fairground games back!
Aww didn't place. :( Maybe next time.

But HUGE congrats to those who won and those honorable mentions! There were a LOT of awesome entries for sure! :)
Aww didn't place. :( Maybe next time.

But HUGE congrats to those who won and those honorable mentions! There were a LOT of awesome entries for sure! :)
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
What a great update, FR staff! Congrats to all the skin contest winners! I know I looked through all the entries and were stunned by how amazing they were.
What a great update, FR staff! Congrats to all the skin contest winners! I know I looked through all the entries and were stunned by how amazing they were.
Wow, congratulations, everyone! :D
Wow, congratulations, everyone! :D
congrats all! ;w; they're very pretty skins.
congrats all! ;w; they're very pretty skins.
tumblr_inline_mwqux7TPiM1rbhbr0.png
Congratulations to all the winners. You guys did a fantastic job! I'm really happy to hear the games are up and running again too. :D
Congratulations to all the winners. You guys did a fantastic job! I'm really happy to hear the games are up and running again too. :D
Holy smokes! I just saw the skins in the treasure marketplace and they are AMAZING! I need to save up some treasures and get those skins. They are gorgeous! I need to collect them all! <3 Congratulations to all the winners. Such amazing skins! ^_^
Holy smokes! I just saw the skins in the treasure marketplace and they are AMAZING! I need to save up some treasures and get those skins. They are gorgeous! I need to collect them all! <3 Congratulations to all the winners. Such amazing skins! ^_^
17728084.pngeVqW5uR.gif
Aw, I see the my question being answered here from another forum.

Thanks for all the updates!

EDIT: Congrats everyone! (hehe, I forgot)
Aw, I see the my question being answered here from another forum.

Thanks for all the updates!

EDIT: Congrats everyone! (hehe, I forgot)
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
Congrats to winners and honorable mentions! I know I recognize some of those names... <3

And thank you for the updated clutch weights! The wording of the Wildclaw bit seems to imply their clutches will tend to be smaller, is this correct?
Congrats to winners and honorable mentions! I know I recognize some of those names... <3

And thank you for the updated clutch weights! The wording of the Wildclaw bit seems to imply their clutches will tend to be smaller, is this correct?
vbb5nz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21