Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Contest Winners! Faire games!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Disappointed that I didn't win, but after seeing the winner's designs, I can see why! These are amazing! Total congratulations to the winners! :D

Good to hear that the games are back up! Though, the anti-stacking thing makes it a little difficult to organize the pieces now >.< but I understand why you needed to do it. You guys do an amazing job running this site <3

Congrats again to the winners! :3
Disappointed that I didn&#039;t win, but after seeing the winner&#039;s designs, I can see why! These are amazing! Total congratulations to the winners! :D

Good to hear that the games are back up! Though, the anti-stacking thing makes it a little difficult to organize the pieces now >.< but I understand why you needed to do it. You guys do an amazing job running this site <3

Congrats again to the winners! :3
Congrats to all winners!
Would it be possible to update the news post using the "item" tag for the winning skins so we can see what they look like?
Congrats to all winners!
Would it be possible to update the news post using the "item" tag for the winning skins so we can see what they look like?
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
Congrats, winners!
Congrats, winners!
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Congratulations to the winners! Those skins are amazing! :D And thanks for bringing the fairgrounds back...I&#039;m so happy. I was soo addicted to jigsaw before, and I&#039;m so glad it&#039;s back!
Congratulations to the winners! Those skins are amazing! :D And thanks for bringing the fairgrounds back...I&#039;m so happy. I was soo addicted to jigsaw before, and I&#039;m so glad it&#039;s back!
1VZYsOg.jpg
Ping me if you need me :)
Hooray for fair games! Though there is one thing that might still need to be fixed, just a typo-- in the pop-up when you hit the [?] on the Fairgrounds page, it says that "each" game earns a capped amount of treasure, however the treasure amount is from the games combined. Doesn&#039;t matter much, just thought I&#039;d mention ^^
Hooray for fair games! Though there is one thing that might still need to be fixed, just a typo-- in the pop-up when you hit the [?] on the Fairgrounds page, it says that "each" game earns a capped amount of treasure, however the treasure amount is from the games combined. Doesn&#039;t matter much, just thought I&#039;d mention ^^
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Thrage: Do the skins drop from every enemy in the Coliseum or only from the Light ones?
@Thrage: Do the skins drop from every enemy in the Coliseum or only from the Light ones?
Ahh, congrats everyone! I especially remember seeing the- the pearl-sun one and thinking what a wonderful idea that was =D that&#039;s when I decided to not even try xD&#039;

Anyone has any idea HOW rare the skins are as a drop? Apparel-rare? Familiar-rare? Egg-rare?
Ahh, congrats everyone! I especially remember seeing the- the pearl-sun one and thinking what a wonderful idea that was =D that&#039;s when I decided to not even try xD&#039;

Anyone has any idea HOW rare the skins are as a drop? Apparel-rare? Familiar-rare? Egg-rare?
9 hours ahead of FR time

>>> [BUYING] Art! [sprites | retired apparel | 5milT | 20kg]
Congratulations to every and all winners and runner-ups, the skins that placed are astounding!
I didn&#039;t place, but I&#039;ve got a feeeellliiinggg I may do better in a different holiday with a few tweaks... ;)
Congratulations to every and all winners and runner-ups, the skins that placed are astounding!
I didn&#039;t place, but I&#039;ve got a feeeellliiinggg I may do better in a different holiday with a few tweaks... ;)
sig.png
Congrats to the winners <3!
I&#039;ll just have to try harder myself next time *w*
Congrats to the winners <3!
I&#039;ll just have to try harder myself next time *w*
Clan Lore | Clan Gallery | Art Blog | FR Blog9eeae65bbff59dbbc51fbb14e63503493b3f830e.png
Nice update and skins! Although, do these only drop from certain monsters and is it only during the period of the event?
Nice update and skins! Although, do these only drop from certain monsters and is it only during the period of the event?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21