Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Contest Winners! Faire games!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
Congrats! The skins look beautiful!
And I'm so happy the games are back up, my treasure was starting to get dangerously low ;n;
Congrats! The skins look beautiful!
And I'm so happy the games are back up, my treasure was starting to get dangerously low ;n;
Grats All :)
Grats All :)
Congrats to the winners of the skin contest! I am so pleased with the ones that were chosen! XD
Congrats to the winners of the skin contest! I am so pleased with the ones that were chosen! XD
Stuff I'm working on:
Seclusa | My Art
Congrats to the winners but... [quote]Puzzle pieces in Jigsaw now drift apart when stacked on top of each other. This change was made in response to an exploit involving moving all of the pieces onto one spot to solve puzzles without the use of the puzzle image itself.[/quote] How is this an exploit? It's a legitimate way to solve a puzzle. That's how I've always solved puzzles in real life: pull out the side/corner pieces and pile up the rest then fill in that way. And I never use the puzzle image, that's part of the fun and the challenge. Not only that but with the limited working space, it's much easier to put all the pieces that haven't been placed in one spot. Now it takes twice as long to solve a puzzle, not because I can't figure it out, but because pieces that should snap repel each other.
Congrats to the winners but...
Quote:
Puzzle pieces in Jigsaw now drift apart when stacked on top of each other. This change was made in response to an exploit involving moving all of the pieces onto one spot to solve puzzles without the use of the puzzle image itself.

How is this an exploit? It's a legitimate way to solve a puzzle. That's how I've always solved puzzles in real life: pull out the side/corner pieces and pile up the rest then fill in that way. And I never use the puzzle image, that's part of the fun and the challenge. Not only that but with the limited working space, it's much easier to put all the pieces that haven't been placed in one spot. Now it takes twice as long to solve a puzzle, not because I can't figure it out, but because pieces that should snap repel each other.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Oh so the skins drop from light creatures? Cool! I wish there were more for the starter breeds. There were some gorgeous skin designs submitted I wish more could've been turned into official skins!
Oh so the skins drop from light creatures? Cool! I wish there were more for the starter breeds. There were some gorgeous skin designs submitted I wish more could've been turned into official skins!
1kz7OWt.png
Congrats to everyone! Yay for Fairgrounds being back up! :D
Congrats to everyone! Yay for Fairgrounds being back up! :D
"Mythology is psychology misread as biography."-Joseph Campbell

"Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere."
— Albert Einstein

"A room without books is like a body without a soul."-Cicero
Yay, congrats everyone!! Especially @xinxiao! <33
Yay, congrats everyone!! Especially @xinxiao! <33
iygxY.gifwuhe4.gifV2CiQ.gifAztLY.gifuCxdn.gif
Can&#039;t wait for more skin contests! c:
Can&#039;t wait for more skin contests! c:
You know who I am.
||Artwork||
Conragulations to those who won! You did an amazing job!
Conragulations to those who won! You did an amazing job!
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
Congrats to all the winner and honorable mentions! There were so many lovely entries! :D I can&#039;t wait to see if I can find some drops from the coliseum. And thank you staff for working so hard and so quickly on all of the site! You&#039;re amazing!

I do agree with other folk about the jigsaw puzzle drift update being more of a hindrance than help. I see where y&#039;all are going with it, but it has made putting the puzzles together more time consuming and a bit frustrating/annoying - especially when matching pieces go whizzing apart like polar opposites. I love puzzles, but this update is turning me away from Jigsaw.
Congrats to all the winner and honorable mentions! There were so many lovely entries! :D I can&#039;t wait to see if I can find some drops from the coliseum. And thank you staff for working so hard and so quickly on all of the site! You&#039;re amazing!

I do agree with other folk about the jigsaw puzzle drift update being more of a hindrance than help. I see where y&#039;all are going with it, but it has made putting the puzzles together more time consuming and a bit frustrating/annoying - especially when matching pieces go whizzing apart like polar opposites. I love puzzles, but this update is turning me away from Jigsaw.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21