Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Contest Winners! Faire games!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Thank you !
Thank you !
Ohh, those are pretty.

Would be easier to grind for the skins though if the Coliseum would stop freezing up on me every couple fights, in the middle of a fight, that is, I go to use an attack and, it stops responding. The animations are still going, but nothing is happening.
Ohh, those are pretty.

Would be easier to grind for the skins though if the Coliseum would stop freezing up on me every couple fights, in the middle of a fight, that is, I go to use an attack and, it stops responding. The animations are still going, but nothing is happening.
bbkat1_by_mythsanddreams-d6az7us.png
[quote name="LibraGirl" date="2013-06-28 15:46:58" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=10&id=165554#196631"]Ohh, those are pretty. Would be easier to grind for the skins though if the Coliseum would stop freezing up on me every couple fights, in the middle of a fight, that is, I go to use an attack and, it stops responding. The animations are still going, but nothing is happening.[/quote] If the animations are still playing when it "freezes", it's waiting for our server to begin talking to it again. Hoping that our dual-server setup that we have lined up will help to lighten the load and make the servers able to converse with more people. Growing pains. Our apologies for the hassle.
Ohh, those are pretty.

If the animations are still playing when it "freezes", it's waiting for our server to begin talking to it again. Hoping that our dual-server setup that we have lined up will help to lighten the load and make the servers able to converse with more people. Growing pains. Our apologies for the hassle.
I love the new skins! I just got one for my tundra dragon, Fram. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33000] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/33000_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm really delighted at the new skins, congratulations to the artists!
I love the new skins! I just got one for my tundra dragon, Fram.

33000_350.png

I'm really delighted at the new skins, congratulations to the artists!
Performing a lair purge at the moment.

Here’s the reason why.
are the skins going to go away tonight or tomorrow???

Having the skins available for only a few days is a bit disappointing with all the lag going on. I couldnt even grind in the coliseum for the skins.

are the skins in the shop going to disappear at midnight as well??
are the skins going to go away tonight or tomorrow???

Having the skins available for only a few days is a bit disappointing with all the lag going on. I couldnt even grind in the coliseum for the skins.

are the skins in the shop going to disappear at midnight as well??
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
I guess the Skins are no longer available? Didn't start long before the Skins came out, so I didn't collect enough treasure to pay for the Skins. T.T Do you think they will restock the Skins again sometime in the future?
I guess the Skins are no longer available? Didn't start long before the Skins came out, so I didn't collect enough treasure to pay for the Skins. T.T Do you think they will restock the Skins again sometime in the future?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21