Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Contest Winners! Faire games!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
As a puzzle player outside of the game and on here, I have to agree with the folks who are saying the puzzle pieces running from each other rapidly gets annoying. I can understand, like them, your attempts to keep the scammers and hackers at bay, but there is a point of going too far. Unless its a very hard puzzle, I usually don't make use of the puzzle image myself. I put the borders together then work inside, usually in chunks.
With this dehabilitation of puzzling, its going to put off most except for people who are willing to withstand the claustrophobic puzzle pieces and attempt to get a decent payout on a hard puzzle.

I can't say I have much of an opinion on the hard cap of 75k, as I never reached the 25k soft cap myself.

My congrats to the contest winners, and heres to another good Jubilee.
As a puzzle player outside of the game and on here, I have to agree with the folks who are saying the puzzle pieces running from each other rapidly gets annoying. I can understand, like them, your attempts to keep the scammers and hackers at bay, but there is a point of going too far. Unless its a very hard puzzle, I usually don't make use of the puzzle image myself. I put the borders together then work inside, usually in chunks.
With this dehabilitation of puzzling, its going to put off most except for people who are willing to withstand the claustrophobic puzzle pieces and attempt to get a decent payout on a hard puzzle.

I can't say I have much of an opinion on the hard cap of 75k, as I never reached the 25k soft cap myself.

My congrats to the contest winners, and heres to another good Jubilee.
Glad to see the winners! What gorgeous designs, I really want to pick up the Jade idol one. *_*

About the games, I think the pieces flying apart sounds probably good? I often found it annoying because they'd cluster and it'd be hard to solve, but I haven't played the updated version yet so I don't know how I'll feel about it.

I'm not sure but it looked like you completely removed the "double earn!" of the treasure? I liked the soft cap because I am specifically a player who probably can't do too much each day-- I might only play a few jigsaws and a round or two in the coliseum, but I would be able to earn a decent amount. Last night I played the Runestones game for a few rounds and noted that I was only earning half or maybe less than I used to be able to earn in the game.

I think I like the soft cap / bonus system because it makes it possible to earn a decent amount without grinding too much! But that is speaking as a casual player, more or less.
Glad to see the winners! What gorgeous designs, I really want to pick up the Jade idol one. *_*

About the games, I think the pieces flying apart sounds probably good? I often found it annoying because they'd cluster and it'd be hard to solve, but I haven't played the updated version yet so I don't know how I'll feel about it.

I'm not sure but it looked like you completely removed the "double earn!" of the treasure? I liked the soft cap because I am specifically a player who probably can't do too much each day-- I might only play a few jigsaws and a round or two in the coliseum, but I would be able to earn a decent amount. Last night I played the Runestones game for a few rounds and noted that I was only earning half or maybe less than I used to be able to earn in the game.

I think I like the soft cap / bonus system because it makes it possible to earn a decent amount without grinding too much! But that is speaking as a casual player, more or less.
A pink and cream snake with butterfly wings. The Mottled Buttersnake from your bestiary! ~TYPHOON~
Huge congrats to the winners :D
Huge congrats to the winners :D
Hey I have an idea for the next update, if you'd like to hear :3

My friends and I always get upset when we have to wait 2-4 weeks to breed our dragons again, I'm not asking you to lower the cool down but maybe you could make an item that we have to buy with gems that halves or takes a certain amount of days off the cool down
Hey I have an idea for the next update, if you'd like to hear :3

My friends and I always get upset when we have to wait 2-4 weeks to breed our dragons again, I'm not asking you to lower the cool down but maybe you could make an item that we have to buy with gems that halves or takes a certain amount of days off the cool down
Feel free to post feedback on jigsaw (or anything else) in the suggestions forum. (and bugs in the bugs forum of course.) Both are incredibly helpful for when it comes time to do work on a particular item.

You can post feedback in the newspost too, ...but it's nice to have them collected in one place for development purposes. ^_^
Feel free to post feedback on jigsaw (or anything else) in the suggestions forum. (and bugs in the bugs forum of course.) Both are incredibly helpful for when it comes time to do work on a particular item.

You can post feedback in the newspost too, ...but it's nice to have them collected in one place for development purposes. ^_^
Congrats on the winners! I wish I'd waited for afternoon to breed, though, only got one egg again. :(
Congrats on the winners! I wish I'd waited for afternoon to breed, though, only got one egg again. :(
359lt1f.png
Uh oh.

Getting the coliseum skins is going to be impossible for me because the coliseum contstantly lags for me and it glitches often. Specially in the areas where the light themed foes just happen to be. Whenever a foe uses magic the screens floats of. Every time!

My favourite skin is amongst the coliseum drops. Impossible T.T
Uh oh.

Getting the coliseum skins is going to be impossible for me because the coliseum contstantly lags for me and it glitches often. Specially in the areas where the light themed foes just happen to be. Whenever a foe uses magic the screens floats of. Every time!

My favourite skin is amongst the coliseum drops. Impossible T.T
~
Honorable mention, nice :)

I personally expected other skins to win. Might just be personal taste, but I don't like the finals lol.

Still, gj everyone.

I'm going to edit and repost my skin for the fire contest, since it fits PERFECTLY with it. (Molten, magic-bound in the ashfall waste? Yes plz. I can see how it didnt fit light tho.
Honorable mention, nice :)

I personally expected other skins to win. Might just be personal taste, but I don't like the finals lol.

Still, gj everyone.

I'm going to edit and repost my skin for the fire contest, since it fits PERFECTLY with it. (Molten, magic-bound in the ashfall waste? Yes plz. I can see how it didnt fit light tho.
vpuvys.gif
I'm not leveled enough to encounter the light foes

(I have seen none of them in the first two coliseum arenas and with how ridiculously nerfed the dragons have gotten post-beta it'll be impossible to get to any level with light foes in the time we have left)

I mean you guys have the previews and the skins you could just display them so we can see ;3;

EDIT: Oh yeah and congrats to the winners <3
I&#039;m not leveled enough to encounter the light foes

(I have seen none of them in the first two coliseum arenas and with how ridiculously nerfed the dragons have gotten post-beta it&#039;ll be impossible to get to any level with light foes in the time we have left)

I mean you guys have the previews and the skins you could just display them so we can see ;3;

EDIT: Oh yeah and congrats to the winners <3
-sips tea-
I hate to complain, but the puzzle pieces bouncing apart is frustrating, they bounce apart when they should click together!

And I don&#039;t know about other players but I like to separate the edged pieces from the others when I start a jigsaw and with the how they react to each other now there&#039;s just not enough space for me to do that and still work on the puzzle, maybe if we had a larger play area to work with it wouldn&#039;t be so bad but right now it&#039;s a pain to play.
I hate to complain, but the puzzle pieces bouncing apart is frustrating, they bounce apart when they should click together!

And I don&#039;t know about other players but I like to separate the edged pieces from the others when I start a jigsaw and with the how they react to each other now there&#039;s just not enough space for me to do that and still work on the puzzle, maybe if we had a larger play area to work with it wouldn&#039;t be so bad but right now it&#039;s a pain to play.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21