Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Artifracture Beta
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
@Xhaztol

I love the game I just wish it had a pause button like shock switch or paused between levels or something... so that if you needed a break you could take one.
@Xhaztol

I love the game I just wish it had a pause button like shock switch or paused between levels or something... so that if you needed a break you could take one.
Bless thee for granting me PAIN! For blinding my eyes and cleansing my mind.
@Xhaztol
This game has my heart, i love matching games
@Xhaztol
This game has my heart, i love matching games
stuck in DHMIS hell, send help

Hi i'm Fen, i'm a lil ball of sin and i love horror stories.

Any pronouns, i don't really care what you call me.
Keyboard controls please!
Keyboard controls please!
vy4plc.png
I can't wait to see Artifracture out of Beta. Would love to have a leader boards for it.
Though I'd also like to see if its possible for the animation to be cleaned up a bit. The drop down is kinda jerky. But I'm merely making a suggestion, here. That's my only nitpick. I love the game otherwise! Great game, would play for hours!
I can't wait to see Artifracture out of Beta. Would love to have a leader boards for it.
Though I'd also like to see if its possible for the animation to be cleaned up a bit. The drop down is kinda jerky. But I'm merely making a suggestion, here. That's my only nitpick. I love the game otherwise! Great game, would play for hours!
Am I just insanely unlucky the last two days now or was the game changed in tiny ways? Usually I managed to get up into the thirties of how many stones I needed of one particular type, now I can hardly get past 20. Plus it takes much, much longer that way to get the full 75k a day.
Or I was extraordinarily lucky in the beginning.

But I agree - it definitely needs a pause button, I guess that you should not be able to pause to be able to plan moves, but the screen can just be obscured when it is paused, also a volume control would be nice, other than on/off.

Somebody asked in this thread if it was possible to implement a hint function: artifracture already gives you a hint if you take too long, the stones start twitching, you have to look a bit.
Am I just insanely unlucky the last two days now or was the game changed in tiny ways? Usually I managed to get up into the thirties of how many stones I needed of one particular type, now I can hardly get past 20. Plus it takes much, much longer that way to get the full 75k a day.
Or I was extraordinarily lucky in the beginning.

But I agree - it definitely needs a pause button, I guess that you should not be able to pause to be able to plan moves, but the screen can just be obscured when it is paused, also a volume control would be nice, other than on/off.

Somebody asked in this thread if it was possible to implement a hint function: artifracture already gives you a hint if you take too long, the stones start twitching, you have to look a bit.
MD_Badge2_with.png
wonderful update! but i have to agree, a pause button is a serious need for artifracture. it would be nice if there was a separate sound effects and music volume controls.
wonderful update! but i have to agree, a pause button is a serious need for artifracture. it would be nice if there was a separate sound effects and music volume controls.
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
Love the new game!

Is It just me or does the timer not start until you make your first move?
(If so AWESOME)
Love the new game!

Is It just me or does the timer not start until you make your first move?
(If so AWESOME)
I need those Wisps XD
I need those Wisps XD
GJ4HbdE.gif
Will the dev team be adding a pause button to Artifracture? It's sorely needed if you're on a good streak and get interrupted.
Will the dev team be adding a pause button to Artifracture? It's sorely needed if you're on a good streak and get interrupted.
RiverDyneHatchery-1.png
I LOVE IT
I LOVE IT
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69