Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Artifracture Beta
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
The not-being-able-to-move-during-combos thing really riles me! It eats up SO much of the limited time I feel it's really difficult to get to higher levels. I really enjoy the game otherwise and it has been great for earning treasure (please don't nuke the payouts like what happened to Shock Switch) but is also interesting enough to keep going.

And yes, MOTHER OF ARCANIST IT NEEDS A PAUSE BUTTON
The not-being-able-to-move-during-combos thing really riles me! It eats up SO much of the limited time I feel it's really difficult to get to higher levels. I really enjoy the game otherwise and it has been great for earning treasure (please don't nuke the payouts like what happened to Shock Switch) but is also interesting enough to keep going.

And yes, MOTHER OF ARCANIST IT NEEDS A PAUSE BUTTON
Maybe I'm blind but there doesn't seem to be a way to pause the new mining game?
Maybe I'm blind but there doesn't seem to be a way to pause the new mining game?
ZNhRsiG.png
wish there was a way to mute the background music but not the game sounds
wish there was a way to mute the background music but not the game sounds

tumblr_inline_njuc4qhic61qmu9vp.png
so hoarding these familiars
so hoarding these familiars
I've been playing Artifracture quite a bit, and I like it, but the game needs several improvements.

1) The game desperately needs a pause button. You can't always sit there and play continuously -- sometimes, you have to pause, get up and do something else, then come back to the game. Hell, I'd like to be able to pause it while I FF through commercials on the DVR.

2) I understand the reason why you can't make moves while the pieces are rearranging themselves after a move is made, but can you at least speed up the move, or stop the clock? The wait eats into the available time for each stage.

3) Can the game indicate how much time each stage took, as well as the amount of treasure earned in each stage? An elapsed time countdown to tell you how much time is left in each stage would be helpful, as well.
I've been playing Artifracture quite a bit, and I like it, but the game needs several improvements.

1) The game desperately needs a pause button. You can't always sit there and play continuously -- sometimes, you have to pause, get up and do something else, then come back to the game. Hell, I'd like to be able to pause it while I FF through commercials on the DVR.

2) I understand the reason why you can't make moves while the pieces are rearranging themselves after a move is made, but can you at least speed up the move, or stop the clock? The wait eats into the available time for each stage.

3) Can the game indicate how much time each stage took, as well as the amount of treasure earned in each stage? An elapsed time countdown to tell you how much time is left in each stage would be helpful, as well.
HEveOVO.png
Oh my gosh-love the new game! So much fun!!! :D
Oh my gosh-love the new game! So much fun!!! :D
I really like the new game! It's super fun and it's the kind of game I think I'm good at, but a pause button would be spectacular. I'm getting kind of irritated that if I want to reply to a message someone sent me or change what song I'm listening to in a different tab I have to do it in five seconds flat or I'm just wasting a bunch of time. ^^;
I really like the new game! It's super fun and it's the kind of game I think I'm good at, but a pause button would be spectacular. I'm getting kind of irritated that if I want to reply to a message someone sent me or change what song I'm listening to in a different tab I have to do it in five seconds flat or I'm just wasting a bunch of time. ^^;
Spencer - She/Her - Nicknames: Spence/Miny | Where to Find Me!
jEoykqi.png
My clan profile will include a tiny bit of clan backstory, more about myself, and any adoptables from the forums that I've adopted. ^^
marble familiars, COOL
marble familiars, COOL
m59NfS2.png
I am rolling in the treasure this game gives
I am rolling in the treasure this game gives
I lick things to claim them as my own..
[quote name="DragonPromise" date=2015-09-19 04:49:43] I've been playing Artifracture quite a bit, and I like it, but the game needs several improvements. 1) The game desperately needs a pause button. You can't always sit there and play continuously -- sometimes, you have to pause, get up and do something else, then come back to the game. Hell, I'd like to be able to pause it while I FF through commercials on the DVR. 2) I understand the reason why you can't make moves while the pieces are rearranging themselves after a move is made, but can you at least speed up the move, or stop the clock? The wait eats into the available time for each stage. 3) Can the game indicate how much time each stage took, as well as the amount of treasure earned in each stage? An elapsed time countdown to tell you how much time is left in each stage would be helpful, as well. [/quote] This, all of this. I don't care for the last suggestion as much since I'm not a huge statistics person, but the lack of pause button is an odd... "feature", so to put it. I haven't gone into the harder levels yet, but I can imagine the frustration the combos can cause later on from the delay. And even though it sounds greedy, I'm backing the others on keeping the payout high. XD I like the other fairgrounds games, sure, but if I don't have time to play through them to get decent money it just isn't worthwhile. I used to be so sick to the teeth about doing puzzles, and now Artifracture gives me another option to get some good treasure earned so I can pay for higher-priced items on my wishlist. Nerfing the earned treasure would just kill me.
DragonPromise wrote on 2015-09-19:

This, all of this. I don't care for the last suggestion as much since I'm not a huge statistics person, but the lack of pause button is an odd... "feature", so to put it. I haven't gone into the harder levels yet, but I can imagine the frustration the combos can cause later on from the delay.
And even though it sounds greedy, I'm backing the others on keeping the payout high. XD I like the other fairgrounds games, sure, but if I don't have time to play through them to get decent money it just isn't worthwhile. I used to be so sick to the teeth about doing puzzles, and now Artifracture gives me another option to get some good treasure earned so I can pay for higher-priced items on my wishlist. Nerfing the earned treasure would just kill me.
Please ping me if you respond to one of my posts. I'm very forgetful so I may not see the response otherwise.
Art & Writing Shop (on hiatus) | Skin Shop (on hiatus)
A wild science-fiction book sample has appeared!
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69