Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Artifracture Beta
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
I only have 1 thing to say.
Whatever else you do with the game, Please keep the background music the Same! It's absolutly beautiful. Although i don't really like the sound of the rocks grinding everytime you move something. otherwise I'm happy.
I only have 1 thing to say.
Whatever else you do with the game, Please keep the background music the Same! It's absolutly beautiful. Although i don't really like the sound of the rocks grinding everytime you move something. otherwise I'm happy.
Why did they cut the payout? I'm rather displeased, I can no longer make the same amount in the same amount of time and I rather liked this game. orz
Why did they cut the payout? I'm rather displeased, I can no longer make the same amount in the same amount of time and I rather liked this game. orz
VgR98md.pngbeast.giftumblr_inline_njw5je8bTG1qg2i5p.gif
Wish it wouldn't show the out of time message during a match that completes the objective.

Besides that awesome game...I somehow managed to miss this completely despite being regular activity on this site...

(Assuming it isn't too late to post in here)
Wish it wouldn't show the out of time message during a match that completes the objective.

Besides that awesome game...I somehow managed to miss this completely despite being regular activity on this site...

(Assuming it isn't too late to post in here)
Guys, I need a pause button.
Guys, I need a pause button.
Artifracture won't load on my approximately three year old acer laptop-inherited from my daughter- using google chrome. It loads fine on my husband's laptop and his tablet.
Artifracture won't load on my approximately three year old acer laptop-inherited from my daughter- using google chrome. It loads fine on my husband's laptop and his tablet.
Qn4lcwg.png
If they only change one thing in this game, for the love of god make it a pause button.
If they only change one thing in this game, for the love of god make it a pause button.
tumblr_inline_njviw7oGr71qg2i5p.png
Hi guys! For problems with the game, please post in the bug reports forum, and for suggestion for changes or additions, please use the suggestion forum. Thank you c:
Hi guys! For problems with the game, please post in the bug reports forum, and for suggestion for changes or additions, please use the suggestion forum. Thank you c:
It wont work for me It might be because im on my phone but thats the only way i can get on flight rising.
It wont work for me It might be because im on my phone but thats the only way i can get on flight rising.
Please add a pause button!
In fact, all of the FR level-advancing games need a pause button.
Please add a pause button!
In fact, all of the FR level-advancing games need a pause button.
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69