Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Artifracture Beta
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 68 69
@TranscientNight; not sure if this will help as a general tip, but you have to beat the numbers at the bottom, and those at the top is what you've got so far. You can try to remember that the goal for the different stones in each level is the same (so level 1, all goals are 5, and for level 8 all goals are 26), so if you can glance at it and see that there's one row with different numbers, and one row with the same numbers, you could deduct that the row with the same numbers is the goal, and those with the different numbers is what you need to get. :)
Hopefully this will help you out in the mean time!
@TranscientNight; not sure if this will help as a general tip, but you have to beat the numbers at the bottom, and those at the top is what you've got so far. You can try to remember that the goal for the different stones in each level is the same (so level 1, all goals are 5, and for level 8 all goals are 26), so if you can glance at it and see that there's one row with different numbers, and one row with the same numbers, you could deduct that the row with the same numbers is the goal, and those with the different numbers is what you need to get. :)
Hopefully this will help you out in the mean time!
Waaaaaahhht

I has come to my attention that the Mantles' colors don't match up with the Cowls' colors. Or at least, not the Mysterious, or Peacebringer's mantles. The Red and Whisperer's mantles match with the cowls of some breeds... I don't have the Burlap or Twice-Dyed cowls to compare off hand though... Still

Has anyone else noticed this?
Waaaaaahhht

I has come to my attention that the Mantles' colors don't match up with the Cowls' colors. Or at least, not the Mysterious, or Peacebringer's mantles. The Red and Whisperer's mantles match with the cowls of some breeds... I don't have the Burlap or Twice-Dyed cowls to compare off hand though... Still

Has anyone else noticed this?
W8eFh7V.png
Omg, guys. I am so, SO thrilled with Artifracture!! I LOVE the music--the way the event sounds blend into it makes me very happy--but even more than that....

Artifracture is NOT hard on carpal tunnel!!!!

The movement required to switch stones is really minimal, and really does not have to involve a lot of clicking if you have a sensitive mouse. I just played Artifracture two days in a row to my streak cap and my wrist is NOT SORE FROM IT!!

Holy cow, guys, wonderful job! This is the first game I've actually been able to play and get my daily 75k without hurting myself, and that opens a whole new avenue of making money for me...*and* guarantees I'll come back daily. Thank you so much, great job!
Omg, guys. I am so, SO thrilled with Artifracture!! I LOVE the music--the way the event sounds blend into it makes me very happy--but even more than that....

Artifracture is NOT hard on carpal tunnel!!!!

The movement required to switch stones is really minimal, and really does not have to involve a lot of clicking if you have a sensitive mouse. I just played Artifracture two days in a row to my streak cap and my wrist is NOT SORE FROM IT!!

Holy cow, guys, wonderful job! This is the first game I've actually been able to play and get my daily 75k without hurting myself, and that opens a whole new avenue of making money for me...*and* guarantees I'll come back daily. Thank you so much, great job!
I love the new game!
I love the new game!
This will absolutely be my favorite game in the fairgrounds once the lag gets fixed.
This will absolutely be my favorite game in the fairgrounds once the lag gets fixed.
2eZXnPr.png
Easily now my favorite game, thanks guys!
Easily now my favorite game, thanks guys!
Oh man I love this new game, definitely worth the wait!

But even better; homg the MUSIC IS SO GOOD.

Seriously, I would play this game just to let it game over and listen to the music for a while. I mean, I /won't/ but I could totally do it. ;P
Oh man I love this new game, definitely worth the wait!

But even better; homg the MUSIC IS SO GOOD.

Seriously, I would play this game just to let it game over and listen to the music for a while. I mean, I /won't/ but I could totally do it. ;P
Trainer of dragons and collector of familiars and all things interesting.
nudX0O8.png
I'm gonna comment again about Artifracture because it's great. I love to have a fairly tense game that I can play with my graphic tablet (best mouse ever btw), and I ADORE THE MUSIC. Great job!
I'm gonna comment again about Artifracture because it's great. I love to have a fairly tense game that I can play with my graphic tablet (best mouse ever btw), and I ADORE THE MUSIC. Great job!
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
This'll be my favorite game once a pause button gets implemented :p
This'll be my favorite game once a pause button gets implemented :p
tumblr_inline_nn3e36e5PL1qmu9vp_540.png
Best game ever! What level has everybody gotten to? I got to level 16 tonight. Would have made it to 17 had there not been a shortage on the board of one of the artifacts that I needed.

Also, has anybody gotten higher than "radical" on a good run? I'd like to know what comes after "gnarly" and "radical" if there is any word.

And I have a feeling that there has got to be a maximum level, because, logistically speaking, there has to be a cap on how far you can go with the same amount of time and adding more and more artifacts to the needed count. I've already mastered the game, and I know that I'll be at my personal cap soon due to shortages on the board (as I already mentioned) and simple time demands.
Best game ever! What level has everybody gotten to? I got to level 16 tonight. Would have made it to 17 had there not been a shortage on the board of one of the artifacts that I needed.

Also, has anybody gotten higher than "radical" on a good run? I'd like to know what comes after "gnarly" and "radical" if there is any word.

And I have a feeling that there has got to be a maximum level, because, logistically speaking, there has to be a cap on how far you can go with the same amount of time and adding more and more artifacts to the needed count. I've already mastered the game, and I know that I'll be at my personal cap soon due to shortages on the board (as I already mentioned) and simple time demands.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 68 69