Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 11
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
thank you flight rising staff (heart)
thank you flight rising staff (heart)
tumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo4_250.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo3_100.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo1_250.png
ouo looooooove the piebald gene :] also yay for the new updates! :D thank you lovely staff of flight rising
ouo looooooove the piebald gene :] also yay for the new updates! :D thank you lovely staff of flight rising
thanks for the update! We'll do our best not to add stress on top of all of the stress you're already in.

Seriously everything I was worried about was mentioned in this update. From the nocturne event to the coliseum options menu. It's the first WotW I've read since joining (last opening. still a n00b) and it's just really cool to be kept in the loop.

I missed the poll, but the faded version of the new gene looks the best to me. Really cool idea~
thanks for the update! We'll do our best not to add stress on top of all of the stress you're already in.

Seriously everything I was worried about was mentioned in this update. From the nocturne event to the coliseum options menu. It's the first WotW I've read since joining (last opening. still a n00b) and it's just really cool to be kept in the loop.

I missed the poll, but the faded version of the new gene looks the best to me. Really cool idea~
Piebald looks neat
Piebald looks neat
piebald is so pretty! ♥
piebald is so pretty! ♥
I really like the Piebald as a secondary!
I really like the Piebald as a secondary!
Waterbanner2copy_zpsbf507ea4.png
Okay, I'm not sure if this has been asked before and frankly, I'm not interested in plowing through 87 pages of replies to find out.

Can someone please walk me through how to pull up this new options menu? I'm having trouble finding it and I need it. :(
Okay, I'm not sure if this has been asked before and frankly, I'm not interested in plowing through 87 pages of replies to find out.

Can someone please walk me through how to pull up this new options menu? I'm having trouble finding it and I need it. :(
@SociallyNaprpri8:

If you're talking about the coli menu, I'm afraid that's just a preview of things to come.

@Aequorin: Okay, this is causing masses of confusion. Could the first post be edited to reflect that it is just a preview, please?
@SociallyNaprpri8:

If you're talking about the coli menu, I'm afraid that's just a preview of things to come.

@Aequorin: Okay, this is causing masses of confusion. Could the first post be edited to reflect that it is just a preview, please?
I'm EIGHT/8/Eight hours ahead of FR Time.
@Charaquan
oh.
right.
.... I feel dumb now. >.>
@Charaquan
oh.
right.
.... I feel dumb now. >.>
@Charaquan in the second post FAQ questions and answers have been posted, including the fact that it's just a preview. c:
@Charaquan in the second post FAQ questions and answers have been posted, including the fact that it's just a preview. c:
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88