Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 11
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
@nika Thanks for the info. I thought my dyslexia fooled me again even thou it was easy English.
@nika Thanks for the info. I thought my dyslexia fooled me again even thou it was easy English.
~Feyren~
Piebald should be another Tert, or with perhaps opacity?
Piebald should be another Tert, or with perhaps opacity?
aJTY8eT.png
@Aequorin - question about the "new" gene. If the primary/secondary option is chosen (esp if its with white) how will it react to a tert gene?

In other words, would it be possible for a dragon to get xcolor piebald/ycolor piebald/ (then zcolor crack, smoke, circuit)? this could get odd looking or will there be code to not allow a combination to happen.
May make my vote change.
@Aequorin - question about the "new" gene. If the primary/secondary option is chosen (esp if its with white) how will it react to a tert gene?

In other words, would it be possible for a dragon to get xcolor piebald/ycolor piebald/ (then zcolor crack, smoke, circuit)? this could get odd looking or will there be code to not allow a combination to happen.
May make my vote change.
l6mtPEk.png
What an excellent WotW! I am so excited for the changes to come on this website, and the Piebald gene looks awesome, I love it! Such great features coming.
What an excellent WotW! I am so excited for the changes to come on this website, and the Piebald gene looks awesome, I love it! Such great features coming.
Wildclaw M Skincent pre-order! | TEMP ART SHOP
Moving off of PHP would help loading times a lot, but....

Otherwise, thanks for this! I guess I'm a less frequent player, but I mostly seem to find out about issues when y'all announce fixes to them, so thanks! I feel like this player base can be tough, but you're doing a good job of being above-board and fair in response to whatever messiness comes up.
Moving off of PHP would help loading times a lot, but....

Otherwise, thanks for this! I guess I'm a less frequent player, but I mostly seem to find out about issues when y'all announce fixes to them, so thanks! I feel like this player base can be tough, but you're doing a good job of being above-board and fair in response to whatever messiness comes up.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
I say Piebald should be tert.
I say Piebald should be tert.
tumblr_inline_nf0n5anTXy1ra28un.png
[quote]At the request of the community, we will be heavily prioritizing secure item trading, as our team unanimously feels like it should have been a feature available from the launch of the site.[/quote] *throws a dance party!* This is a huge game changer for me, I can't wait to see this being implemented in the future :D
Quote:
At the request of the community, we will be heavily prioritizing secure item trading, as our team unanimously feels like it should have been a feature available from the launch of the site.

*throws a dance party!* This is a huge game changer for me, I can't wait to see this being implemented in the future :D
I LOVE the ideas for piebald. I'm excited for any outcome ~
I LOVE the ideas for piebald. I'm excited for any outcome ~
TO3CCkr.png
@Latigirl If I'm understanding correctly, I assume if it were to be a primary/secondary duo it'd act like any other primary/secondary gene, having the tertiary show on top of it.

I like the idea and am not opposed to having it the 'faded' primary/secondary but I wouldn't be happy with it being always white. Though piebald is always technically white in animals, because this is a fantasy site I don't see reason to follow this ruling, especially when it means anyone wanting the piebald design would have to deal with having white in their design, even if white makes little to no sense with the other colours or with what they were trying to have it look like. Faded is a nice idea, if it must be a primary/secondary as it still leaves room for neat designs without the must-have white.

I definitely think I like piebald as a tertiary best though, it's not as 'sharp' as crackle but covers as much of the dragon than, which most of the other current tertiaries don't.
@Latigirl If I'm understanding correctly, I assume if it were to be a primary/secondary duo it'd act like any other primary/secondary gene, having the tertiary show on top of it.

I like the idea and am not opposed to having it the 'faded' primary/secondary but I wouldn't be happy with it being always white. Though piebald is always technically white in animals, because this is a fantasy site I don't see reason to follow this ruling, especially when it means anyone wanting the piebald design would have to deal with having white in their design, even if white makes little to no sense with the other colours or with what they were trying to have it look like. Faded is a nice idea, if it must be a primary/secondary as it still leaves room for neat designs without the must-have white.

I definitely think I like piebald as a tertiary best though, it's not as 'sharp' as crackle but covers as much of the dragon than, which most of the other current tertiaries don't.
kkKT2mI.png
I like the piebald gene idea, I am excited to see it released.

That being said, I wish the examples provided had been a little clearer. With the extra genes on the samples, it became confusing to understand what I was looking at. If the the dragons had been "basic" with the exception of the piebald gene that was being showcased, it would be easier to evaluate the gene.
I like the piebald gene idea, I am excited to see it released.

That being said, I wish the examples provided had been a little clearer. With the extra genes on the samples, it became confusing to understand what I was looking at. If the the dragons had been "basic" with the exception of the piebald gene that was being showcased, it would be easier to evaluate the gene.
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88