Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Pirate Walks into a Bar-
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40
*SCREAMS*
*SCREAMS*
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
**** YES

OMG PANTS

YAS
**** YES

OMG PANTS

YAS
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
Finally! Been waiting so long for Bar and Daub. Now to go check it out on several of my dragons.
Finally! Been waiting so long for Bar and Daub. Now to go check it out on several of my dragons.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
YARR! I can finally finish my progen! And the new apparel looks amazing on Snappers! *rushes to the marketplace*
YARR! I can finally finish my progen! And the new apparel looks amazing on Snappers! *rushes to the marketplace*
Ahh!

I just checked how Bar would look on my custom, Azrael and HOLY WINDSINGER does it look good on an Emerald Imperial.
I WANT.
Ahh!

I just checked how Bar would look on my custom, Azrael and HOLY WINDSINGER does it look good on an Emerald Imperial.
I WANT.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
Bar and daub? Shirts for our dragons? Triplicate releases this first week? This is almost too good to be true! Also the name of this news announcement made me laugh out loud. Amazing work!
Bar and daub? Shirts for our dragons? Triplicate releases this first week? This is almost too good to be true! Also the name of this news announcement made me laugh out loud. Amazing work!
CLCsigWT.png
I have been waiting forever for this!

PANTS!!
I have been waiting forever for this!

PANTS!!
Hmm let's see what can I afford from the gem stuff... aw, only one kerchief, but it's better than nothing. Until today any of these items was out of my reach completely :c
Hmm let's see what can I afford from the gem stuff... aw, only one kerchief, but it's better than nothing. Until today any of these items was out of my reach completely :c
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
PIRATES PIRATES PIRATES PIRATES PIRATES

AND NEW GENES?????

MY DAY CAN NOT GET ANY BETTER
PIRATES PIRATES PIRATES PIRATES PIRATES

AND NEW GENES?????

MY DAY CAN NOT GET ANY BETTER
plague_zpsgypjf7b6.png light_zps2fnmdg6m.png
bar and daub!! thank you fr team!
bar and daub!! thank you fr team!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40