Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Pirate Walks into a Bar-
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA
YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
PANTS! Finally we got Pants!
And the Corsair-Apparel is back .... NICE!
PANTS! Finally we got Pants!
And the Corsair-Apparel is back .... NICE!
cdpykkvcrkou.png
SO ADORABLE

Someone can tell me the prices of these genes? I need daub so much and they got all sniped before I could even lay my eyes on them.
SO ADORABLE

Someone can tell me the prices of these genes? I need daub so much and they got all sniped before I could even lay my eyes on them.
hP3vDfK.gif
Oooooh! Bar and Daub! x3 Finally!

And dragonpants! sdhfhg
Oooooh! Bar and Daub! x3 Finally!

And dragonpants! sdhfhg
RPMizsI.giftC0aqwD.gif .Rot Ends Skin.
@Rako You can find the prices on items by hovering over them. Multiply the vendor price by 10 for how much it sells for in the MP!

@NerakaFenice @Fable was busy making dragon pants, haha. :)
@Rako You can find the prices on items by hovering over them. Multiply the vendor price by 10 for how much it sells for in the MP!

@NerakaFenice @Fable was busy making dragon pants, haha. :)
Yeah those are really cool but I have yet to find the smoke gene on the marketplace, and it's been a lot since it was released. I'm not hoping to see the new ones anytime soon.

I really don't understand why is not possible to stack them at high quantities so everyone has a chance to get them or make the genes unlimited at least the day of the release.
Yeah those are really cool but I have yet to find the smoke gene on the marketplace, and it's been a lot since it was released. I'm not hoping to see the new ones anytime soon.

I really don't understand why is not possible to stack them at high quantities so everyone has a chance to get them or make the genes unlimited at least the day of the release.
LW9qHew.png
SCREAMS
SCREAMS
YESSS~ Thanks you so much, everything looks so lovely :D
YESSS~ Thanks you so much, everything looks so lovely :D
DQCsQbQ.gif
Awesome update! :D
Awesome update! :D
I dont care about the genes but WE HAVE PANTS!!!
I dont care about the genes but WE HAVE PANTS!!!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40