Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Pirate Walks into a Bar-
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Personally, as a dragon, I'd never ever wear pants, but those shirts do look great! Those genes are fantastic too!
Personally, as a dragon, I'd never ever wear pants, but those shirts do look great! Those genes are fantastic too!
yes...... YESSSSSSSSS
yes...... YESSSSSSSSS

[quote name="Dragoness" date="2014-09-19 09:27:15"]@Skyfyre September 19th every year is "Talk like a Pirate" day, that's probably why everyone is doing piratey stuff![/quote] Oh :P [s]it took me so long to find that post[/s]
Dragoness wrote on 2014-09-19 09:27:15:
@Skyfyre
September 19th every year is "Talk like a Pirate" day, that's probably why everyone is doing piratey stuff!

Oh :P

it took me so long to find that post
I knew there was a reason I was saving all my gems
I knew there was a reason I was saving all my gems
BAR AND DAUB ARE OUT AND PIRATE STUFF TOO AAA
BAR AND DAUB ARE OUT AND PIRATE STUFF TOO AAA
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.pngdeity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.giftumblr_inline_mv3bjbLLm21r9ywrd.pngtumblr_oszzy6Ypsc1v8lm95o2_100.pngAlumina +2 FR
Interesting snake patterns.
Now, how about that login issue..
Interesting snake patterns.
Now, how about that login issue..
shadowbadge_51014_zpsa06aab4a.png
I apologize if this was already asked, but are the shirts and breeches only for 3 days too, or longer? It's very sad the way things get scalped from the marketplace so quickly, so I hope it is longer so I can manage to get some!
I apologize if this was already asked, but are the shirts and breeches only for 3 days too, or longer? It's very sad the way things get scalped from the marketplace so quickly, so I hope it is longer so I can manage to get some!
rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
@Zaratyst I don't think so. c:

@Undel Did you announce the winning entries for the Swipp Skin contest yet, or am I missing something? XD
@Zaratyst I don't think so. c:

@Undel Did you announce the winning entries for the Swipp Skin contest yet, or am I missing something? XD
1009gIL.png
Winners have been contacted, but we are not announcing until the skins release, which will be slowly over the next few months. Winners will be announced when their skins are released. Many of the skins that had conflicting items will be featuring different or all new ingredients on release.
Winners have been contacted, but we are not announcing until the skins release, which will be slowly over the next few months. Winners will be announced when their skins are released. Many of the skins that had conflicting items will be featuring different or all new ingredients on release.
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40