Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Pirate Walks into a Bar-
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40
...but where is the rum?

Great update. c:
...but where is the rum?

Great update. c:
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
PANTS
PANTS
tumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio6_75sq.pngpmoEbNN.png weasel | he/him 78U0Gge.pngtumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio9_75sq.png
ALL my gems are gone now - thank you so much for bringing back the pirate gear :D
ALL my gems are gone now - thank you so much for bringing back the pirate gear :D
V8GfXRi.jpg
oh man i can't wait to get daub and bar in a month or two
oh man i can't wait to get daub and bar in a month or two
@Lylith New items now stock at triple quantity the first week of release. This affects bar and daub. :) That should help a bit!
@Lylith New items now stock at triple quantity the first week of release. This affects bar and daub. :) That should help a bit!
Everything is amazing :D I LOVE the shirts!
Everything is amazing :D I LOVE the shirts!
@GanjaShark @Meowth
there's a lot of people who will snipe items for others with less time or a slow internet connection, many of them even for free (except for the cost of the item of course).
i'd check out the item sales board or your flight forum.
@GanjaShark @Meowth
there's a lot of people who will snipe items for others with less time or a slow internet connection, many of them even for free (except for the cost of the item of course).
i'd check out the item sales board or your flight forum.
this post happily existed in all possible states before you observed it.
now it has collapsed into a single state.
i hope you're satisfied.

5xHfZyS.png
Ugh, of course I have to regene the progen I finished XD I can get away with just bar, but it just had to be the more expensive of the two. *dies*

welp, time to grind for more monies. XD I'm broke from the expansion I just got and filled up. _-_
Ugh, of course I have to regene the progen I finished XD I can get away with just bar, but it just had to be the more expensive of the two. *dies*

welp, time to grind for more monies. XD I'm broke from the expansion I just got and filled up. _-_
@Undel ah, that's nice to know. Thank you!
@Undel ah, that's nice to know. Thank you!
LW9qHew.png
!!!!

WOAH THIS IS AWESOME
!!!!

WOAH THIS IS AWESOME
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40