Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31
Congratulations to the winners! Amazing skins, and I too want most of them, but I also have to agree that removing the chests and making them all "available" in the marketplace is really... :/

People are just going to be sniping them and putting them on the auction house for 10 times the cost, like they do with all the new apparel in the marketplace. I've refreshed probably hundreds of times a day looking for wooly items and haven't even seen them. I can imagine the skins will be much the same, making them unobtainable for most players.

There's also the issue of cost. Coliseum dropped chests are free, whereas having to individually buy 5 or more skins for treasure is going to be a dealbreaker for me, and probably a lot of other people. Would have loved to continue the fun, and to me, fairness, of the random chest drops.

I don't want to seem too negative, because maybe it WILL work better than the old method, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Congratulations to the winners! Amazing skins, and I too want most of them, but I also have to agree that removing the chests and making them all "available" in the marketplace is really... :/

People are just going to be sniping them and putting them on the auction house for 10 times the cost, like they do with all the new apparel in the marketplace. I've refreshed probably hundreds of times a day looking for wooly items and haven't even seen them. I can imagine the skins will be much the same, making them unobtainable for most players.

There's also the issue of cost. Coliseum dropped chests are free, whereas having to individually buy 5 or more skins for treasure is going to be a dealbreaker for me, and probably a lot of other people. Would have loved to continue the fun, and to me, fairness, of the random chest drops.

I don't want to seem too negative, because maybe it WILL work better than the old method, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
5gCMn1D.png
I'm not particularly fond of the marketplace availability of all skins. I'm not even a reseller, I just like to collect them.
I'll try to get them later into the week, probably, pinecones first. Good thing they're dropping very often in the Delta.
I'm not particularly fond of the marketplace availability of all skins. I'm not even a reseller, I just like to collect them.
I'll try to get them later into the week, probably, pinecones first. Good thing they're dropping very often in the Delta.
ZPPY.png
Good morning everyone!

Regarding the skins being in the treasure marketplace - this is a trial period. We want to open registration sooner rather than later and we need to see if taking the Festival skins out of the Coliseum helps with the site stability during the Festivals. We have several ideas to address the issue but they are all long term solutions. This one is something we can do in the short-term to see if we can ensure players enjoy the Flight Festivals without experiencing the dreaded Festival of Lag.

Unlike apparel, when the restock chance hits there are no old items to compete with; you will see the new skins. Just go easy on the F5 button, please? ;)
Good morning everyone!

Regarding the skins being in the treasure marketplace - this is a trial period. We want to open registration sooner rather than later and we need to see if taking the Festival skins out of the Coliseum helps with the site stability during the Festivals. We have several ideas to address the issue but they are all long term solutions. This one is something we can do in the short-term to see if we can ensure players enjoy the Flight Festivals without experiencing the dreaded Festival of Lag.

Unlike apparel, when the restock chance hits there are no old items to compete with; you will see the new skins. Just go easy on the F5 button, please? ;)
beautiful!!! i must say, the artists who take interest in flight rising are incredible, look at these amazing skins!! they`re wonderful.
beautiful!!! i must say, the artists who take interest in flight rising are incredible, look at these amazing skins!! they`re wonderful.
Yay! No grinding in the coliseum! Now I can get the awesome Guardian skin.
Yay! No grinding in the coliseum! Now I can get the awesome Guardian skin.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Love the skins! Can't wait to get the apparel.
Love the skins! Can't wait to get the apparel.
SQVdsFh.png
Wow - these are definitely my favorite skins so far out of any of the festivals that have happened since the site opened. Super excited to start collecting these!
Wow - these are definitely my favorite skins so far out of any of the festivals that have happened since the site opened. Super excited to start collecting these!
| Skin Shop |
Amazing skins!
Amazing skins!
ZxQ0F7C.gif
@Aequorin
By the way, have the prizes for the skin contest winners been sent out already?
I haven't received mine yet so I was just wondering. :P
@Aequorin
By the way, have the prizes for the skin contest winners been sent out already?
I haven't received mine yet so I was just wondering. :P
NTCq9zE.png
Yay, my SD skin! (Winner winner chicken dinner!!)

However, hmm! While I do like that all the skins are available in the MP for those who want to grab their favorites, perhaps do that AND make the skins available as drops in coli? (Why not both?) Since this way there's the fun in surprise, but doesn't require dumping 450k in treasure into the MP if you want them all. Or, possibly just amp up the drop rate for the skins.

I know I'll still be grinding Coli to get pinecones, so having the skins in AH doesn't change my activities very much!

PS, I know it's early and you're busy, but I'm still waiting for my copy of the skin/contest prize to be sent too. c;
Yay, my SD skin! (Winner winner chicken dinner!!)

However, hmm! While I do like that all the skins are available in the MP for those who want to grab their favorites, perhaps do that AND make the skins available as drops in coli? (Why not both?) Since this way there's the fun in surprise, but doesn't require dumping 450k in treasure into the MP if you want them all. Or, possibly just amp up the drop rate for the skins.

I know I'll still be grinding Coli to get pinecones, so having the skins in AH doesn't change my activities very much!

PS, I know it's early and you're busy, but I'm still waiting for my copy of the skin/contest prize to be sent too. c;
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31