Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
Oh boy those skins must have!
Oh boy those skins must have!
Those are some pretty stunning skins. Gratz to the winners.

Think it's great the FR staff are trying to work out ways of making the site more stable but frankly the only thing that had me spending lots of time/effort on FR was the coli grind for chests. The excitement of getting one. Now that's changed to F5 refreshing which is pointless since there are those with lightning fast connections who seem to snap them up super fast just like with any new market place item. My connection's not bad but it ain't great either. At least with coli I had a fighting chance (pun intended) at getting a skin.

The main fun thing about festivals (for me) is now gone~
Those are some pretty stunning skins. Gratz to the winners.

Think it's great the FR staff are trying to work out ways of making the site more stable but frankly the only thing that had me spending lots of time/effort on FR was the coli grind for chests. The excitement of getting one. Now that's changed to F5 refreshing which is pointless since there are those with lightning fast connections who seem to snap them up super fast just like with any new market place item. My connection's not bad but it ain't great either. At least with coli I had a fighting chance (pun intended) at getting a skin.

The main fun thing about festivals (for me) is now gone~

I'm angry.

Removing skins from the coliseum and making them marketplace only is the worst. possible. idea.

This has been a much debated issue since months and now I've come to the conclusion too: I really don't see where anyone is making an effort to take care of the various performance issues of this site. Instead of removing some problems we get makeshift solutions and more and more excuses.

Does anyone really need so many new apparel items when the site still doesn't manage not to go down with 700 users online?

The only ones getting those holiday skins now are resellers patrolling the marketplace and buying everything they can get to put it up for auction for hideous prices. Items are already out of stock constantly and it's 6:05 server time. Americans who probably make two thirds of users haven't even gotten up yet!

It's a pity because I'd have liked a lot of those skins, but I'll have to forget about that now. As a human with responsibilities who doesn't have the time or will to check if there are leftovers every minute, I'll practically have no chance at all.

Angry.
I'm angry.

Removing skins from the coliseum and making them marketplace only is the worst. possible. idea.

This has been a much debated issue since months and now I've come to the conclusion too: I really don't see where anyone is making an effort to take care of the various performance issues of this site. Instead of removing some problems we get makeshift solutions and more and more excuses.

Does anyone really need so many new apparel items when the site still doesn't manage not to go down with 700 users online?

The only ones getting those holiday skins now are resellers patrolling the marketplace and buying everything they can get to put it up for auction for hideous prices. Items are already out of stock constantly and it's 6:05 server time. Americans who probably make two thirds of users haven't even gotten up yet!

It's a pity because I'd have liked a lot of those skins, but I'll have to forget about that now. As a human with responsibilities who doesn't have the time or will to check if there are leftovers every minute, I'll practically have no chance at all.

Angry.
@SplitTheSky - I actually kindof agree as well.. Why not keep them in the Coliseum and the Marketplace then? That solves it kindof for all the users. It shouldn't be that hard. =/

The resellers are worse... I doubt I'll be able to get all the skins I want. I really think I'll just aim for the Fae and the female Skydancer now...

I don't know. I guess I'll have to hope someone has a hunting service or something.
@SplitTheSky - I actually kindof agree as well.. Why not keep them in the Coliseum and the Marketplace then? That solves it kindof for all the users. It shouldn't be that hard. =/

The resellers are worse... I doubt I'll be able to get all the skins I want. I really think I'll just aim for the Fae and the female Skydancer now...

I don't know. I guess I'll have to hope someone has a hunting service or something.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@SplitTheSky Content updates are handled by artists who don't code the site. Would you rather have that there would be no new additions while the site is still being optimized?
@SplitTheSky Content updates are handled by artists who don't code the site. Would you rather have that there would be no new additions while the site is still being optimized?
ZPPY.png
This is a freakin AWFUL change. You guys do realise how badly the marketplace lags when something new comes out, right? You've made it harder to get hold of these skins, not easier.

Not to mention Coliseum is STILL the main collection point for Pinecones. You're not going to significantly reduce the coli lag (it's back. I'm already having issues) because everyone wants the Festive Favours items as well.
This is a freakin AWFUL change. You guys do realise how badly the marketplace lags when something new comes out, right? You've made it harder to get hold of these skins, not easier.

Not to mention Coliseum is STILL the main collection point for Pinecones. You're not going to significantly reduce the coli lag (it's back. I'm already having issues) because everyone wants the Festive Favours items as well.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Okay, the Coliseum is more or less the only thing that keeps me on this site and now you took holiday skins away from it? I'm seriously thinking of just quitting. That's ridiculous. Thanks for nothing, admins.

The skins are all super cool though, congrats to the winners.
Okay, the Coliseum is more or less the only thing that keeps me on this site and now you took holiday skins away from it? I'm seriously thinking of just quitting. That's ridiculous. Thanks for nothing, admins.

The skins are all super cool though, congrats to the winners.
argon_rathalos.png
Beautiful, beautiful. I actually like everything i see here, there's a little bit of that circus-y stuff going on with the Wildclaw and Pearlcatcher, and a little bit of that raw Shadow theme aswell. Really beautiful, i instantaneously want most of these skins already :)

But as for removing them from the Coli.. I agree with a couple of the people who posted prior me, the thing is that if people aren't able to grind in the Coli because of lag and all that then the chances are that their machines will not be fast enough to compete with the "top buyers" in the marketplace.
I personally would love random, lucky pop-ups of chests or like random events, or what ever.. so that even the people with slower machines have a chance without having to try for the marketplace or coli knowing they'll fail. I honestly have not got that many suggestions on how to fix this, but i do not support the removing of chests from the coli.
This is also coming from someone who rarely uses the coli even if it does work decently enough for me, i am just not that kind of a person, which means i also use most of my gatherings for getting food not digging chests. So i'm not trying to get something MY way or however you'd call it.

~Flash.
Beautiful, beautiful. I actually like everything i see here, there's a little bit of that circus-y stuff going on with the Wildclaw and Pearlcatcher, and a little bit of that raw Shadow theme aswell. Really beautiful, i instantaneously want most of these skins already :)

But as for removing them from the Coli.. I agree with a couple of the people who posted prior me, the thing is that if people aren't able to grind in the Coli because of lag and all that then the chances are that their machines will not be fast enough to compete with the "top buyers" in the marketplace.
I personally would love random, lucky pop-ups of chests or like random events, or what ever.. so that even the people with slower machines have a chance without having to try for the marketplace or coli knowing they'll fail. I honestly have not got that many suggestions on how to fix this, but i do not support the removing of chests from the coli.
This is also coming from someone who rarely uses the coli even if it does work decently enough for me, i am just not that kind of a person, which means i also use most of my gatherings for getting food not digging chests. So i'm not trying to get something MY way or however you'd call it.

~Flash.
- ★Please ping me, i tend to forget easily★ -
m2Ts0fA.png
Oh my, the skins look wonderful! *_*
Oh my, the skins look wonderful! *_*
we reek of chrysanthemums
@Tumblr
BTW - but the coli lags like always.... had to cancle 5 of 7 fight because nothing happened anymore... what a ZONK
BTW - but the coli lags like always.... had to cancle 5 of 7 fight because nothing happened anymore... what a ZONK
KJuM8eg.pngEuI3lse.pngq66EYPc.pngKoi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31