Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
i lOVE THESE SKINS YES I WANT TO MARRY THEM
i lOVE THESE SKINS YES I WANT TO MARRY THEM
op1nbBL.png
Really quick note, I think skins have been lacking in the female Guardian department :C
Really quick note, I think skins have been lacking in the female Guardian department :C
output_43i3Yr.gif
Oh my gawd! I am definitely getting the Pearl Catcher! :D
Oh my gawd! I am definitely getting the Pearl Catcher! :D
5zITnU3.png
Already purchased half the skins. Even had to get myself a Wildclaw for that awesome skin!
Already purchased half the skins. Even had to get myself a Wildclaw for that awesome skin!
~Musical Mayhem~
Those skins are so cool. I've got the Fae and Ridige one so far, but I still really want the Wildclaw, the Pearlcatcher, and Skydancer ones really bad. o3o

... I need more treasure ;^;
Those skins are so cool. I've got the Fae and Ridige one so far, but I still really want the Wildclaw, the Pearlcatcher, and Skydancer ones really bad. o3o

... I need more treasure ;^;
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Cool! Cant wait to get the Sprite!
Cool! Cant wait to get the Sprite!
.gif.gif.gif.gif Aren't they cute?
Every single holiday we get adorable sprites and that's my favourite part about them. :]

Also I'm glad the skins were up on the market - I desperately wanted that male guardian one and the coliseum doesn't work too well for me. And then I bought a male guardian to use it on.
Every single holiday we get adorable sprites and that's my favourite part about them. :]

Also I'm glad the skins were up on the market - I desperately wanted that male guardian one and the coliseum doesn't work too well for me. And then I bought a male guardian to use it on.
I adore the skins this time around. Nabbed the two I really, really wanted from the Marketplace, and I shall leave the rest up to chance.

It helps that this is my flight's holiday - reduced prices due to Dominance!
I adore the skins this time around. Nabbed the two I really, really wanted from the Marketplace, and I shall leave the rest up to chance.

It helps that this is my flight's holiday - reduced prices due to Dominance!
frsigsmall_zpsc37a4b13.png
The Skydancer skins are def my faves this time round. :) And it helps that I have a pair that would fit them!
The Skydancer skins are def my faves this time round. :) And it helps that I have a pair that would fit them!
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
Since my skins didn't win, does that mean I can resell them at my leisure? :o
Since my skins didn't win, does that mean I can resell them at my leisure? :o
CherBannerSmaller_zpsd8a62e3c.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31