Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Protect Your Scales!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
oooh, Mod search... So tempted, as always, but i never dare to enter :D
I don't think i'd be a very reliable person, due to my bad internet connection :)

Thank you for the awesome new apparel and Creature!

~Flash.
oooh, Mod search... So tempted, as always, but i never dare to enter :D
I don't think i'd be a very reliable person, due to my bad internet connection :)

Thank you for the awesome new apparel and Creature!

~Flash.
- ★Please ping me, i tend to forget easily★ -
m2Ts0fA.png
*dies of happiness* I can't Wait to get those armors. I have the chests/ shoulders already for all of them. Gannicus and Crixus will be the first to be spoiled.
*dies of happiness* I can't Wait to get those armors. I have the chests/ shoulders already for all of them. Gannicus and Crixus will be the first to be spoiled.
Ugh this update is amazing.
I love the armour and the new familiar. ;___;
Ugh this update is amazing.
I love the armour and the new familiar. ;___;
tt10739042fltt.gif
So much great stuff! It's going to be fun to get it all. =3
So much great stuff! It's going to be fun to get it all. =3
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Smoky fangar reminds me of my cat Smokey who passed away a couple of months ago ;u; I really need one now
Smoky fangar reminds me of my cat Smokey who passed away a couple of months ago ;u; I really need one now
Every time moderator applications open I am very tempted to toss my hat into the pool, but I already have a day job AND run part of a major convention on the side so I don't think I have the time to commit.

Ah well. Very happy with the new armor updates!
Every time moderator applications open I am very tempted to toss my hat into the pool, but I already have a day job AND run part of a major convention on the side so I don't think I have the time to commit.

Ah well. Very happy with the new armor updates!
Much better, the bulky parts alone made it too...Well, bulky. It should help to even them out a little.
Much better, the bulky parts alone made it too...Well, bulky. It should help to even them out a little.
Awesome!

We still need the headdress! =D
Awesome!

We still need the headdress! =D
RPMizsI.giftC0aqwD.gif .Rot Ends Skin.
I feel that the new armor needs a helm of some sort. But this is a good start.~
I feel that the new armor needs a helm of some sort. But this is a good start.~
Looking for a Midnight/Shadow/Shadow first gen with Shadow eyes! Male or Female, both work fine. Nonbred though. PM me for details if you're willing to sell!

QQnBZuq.gif
xD OMG, you nearly gave me a heart attack then - I thought that you meant that the actually GALA was ending on the 24th xDDD
xD OMG, you nearly gave me a heart attack then - I thought that you meant that the actually GALA was ending on the 24th xDDD
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10