Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 328 329 330 331 332 ... 672 673
@Xolrit

You've been added to the waitlist!
@Xolrit

You've been added to the waitlist!
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Amariel - [b]Username and ID#:[/b] junaiper #319576 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Sphere [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Patio Rose] Still/[b]Floating[/b] [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Strawberry] Still/[b]Floating[/b] [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Peppermint] Still/[b]Floating[/b] [b]Flight element bead:[/b] N/A [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment type:[/b] [b]Gems[/b]/Treasure Could I request that the items are positioned in such a way that takes up a lot of space within the bottle? I.E., very little visible white? Ty in advance!
@Amariel -

Username and ID#: junaiper #319576
Bottle shape: Sphere
Item 1: Patio Rose Still/Floating
Item 2: Strawberry Still/Floating
Item 3: Peppermint Still/Floating
Flight element bead: N/A
Feather or dragonscale ornament: N/A
Colour and gene of ornament: N/A
Payment type: Gems/Treasure

Could I request that the items are positioned in such a way that takes up a lot of space within the bottle? I.E., very little visible white? Ty in advance!
I7a1ndF.png
sQMcqHN.png
y2UYCzJ.png
rdG7v08.gif
mlHpBMC.png
@junaiper

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 45 gems :)
@junaiper

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 45 gems :)
@Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Rosewing #317307 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Sphere [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Honeybee] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=White lace honeybee] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Honeycomb Fragment] Still [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Is it possible to have the feather look more like a bee wing? Banana bee colored? [b]Payment type:[/b] Custom
@Amariel

Username and ID#: Rosewing #317307
Item 1: Honeybee Floating
Item 2: White Lace Honeybee Floating
Item 3: Honeycomb Fragment Still
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Is it possible to have the feather look more like a bee wing? Banana bee colored?
Payment type: Custom
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
@Amariel
Are you still accepting scattersight for custom orders? I would like to be on the pinglist (or else on the regular list).
@Amariel
Are you still accepting scattersight for custom orders? I would like to be on the pinglist (or else on the regular list).
uDNAbBS.png
@Rosewing

Thanks for your order! It'll be the usual feather ornament, sorry! Feel free to send payment :)
@Rosewing

Thanks for your order! It'll be the usual feather ornament, sorry! Feel free to send payment :)
[b]Username and ID#:[/b] Rosewing #317307 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Sphere [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Honeybee] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=White lace honeybee] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Honeycomb Fragment] Still [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Banana bee
Username and ID#: Rosewing #317307

Item 1: Honeybee Floating
Item 2: White Lace Honeybee Floating
Item 3: Honeycomb Fragment Still
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Feather
Colour and gene of ornament: Banana bee
@Kvon

Custom orders are closed, so I'll put you on the regular waitlist :)
@Kvon

Custom orders are closed, so I'll put you on the regular waitlist :)
@Stellatrix13 @Lovedachs

You've been moved up to a slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@Stellatrix13 @Lovedachs

You've been moved up to a slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@Amariel yay!!! 8D Bottle 1 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Lovedachs (#1291410) [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell Jar [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Ice Runestone]Floating (top) [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Diamond Ring] Floating (mid) [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Ice Crystal] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Ice [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment type:[/b] Gems Bottle 2 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Lovedachs (#1291410) [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Rectangular [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Ancient Knife] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Metal claws] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Wind Runestone] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Wind [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment type:[/b] Gems Total should be 96 gems unless I did my math wrong again orz
@Amariel yay!!! 8D

Bottle 1
Username and ID#: Lovedachs (#1291410)
Bottle shape: Bell Jar
Item 1: Ice Runestone Floating (top)
Item 2: Diamond Ring Floating (mid)
Item 3: Ice Crystal Still
Flight element bead: Ice
Feather or dragonscale ornament: N/A
Colour and gene of ornament: N/A
Payment type: Gems

Bottle 2