Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Have A Sign - Spiral Adopts [Closed]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Needtoscribble - I'm fine with waiting. And ouch! on the crashiness; hope you get it sorted out without too much stress.
@Needtoscribble - I'm fine with waiting. And ouch! on the crashiness; hope you get it sorted out without too much stress.
tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o4_r1_100.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o2_r2_400.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o3_r1_100.png
@Needtoscribble
Thanks for the update, and I'm totally cool with waiting :3
@Needtoscribble
Thanks for the update, and I'm totally cool with waiting :3
@Needtoscribble

I would love to be put on your waiting list...
@Needtoscribble

I would love to be put on your waiting list...
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

@Needtoscribble heyo, I've been making an effort to sort all of the FR art shops I've booked over the last year-ish (over a couple hundred, rip), and I just re-found your art shop. Your art is super lovely (not to mention spirals are my ultimate weakness) and I was wondering if you were planning on ever re-opening your shop? Totally okay if you don't plan to, just curious ^^
@Needtoscribble heyo, I've been making an effort to sort all of the FR art shops I've booked over the last year-ish (over a couple hundred, rip), and I just re-found your art shop. Your art is super lovely (not to mention spirals are my ultimate weakness) and I was wondering if you were planning on ever re-opening your shop? Totally okay if you don't plan to, just curious ^^
tfw your sig links are broken and you have nothing to use as a placeholder
@Iridian I'll add you to my pinglist just in case.

I may reopen, but it will likely be with a very limited number of apparel or none at all beyond items that were already made other than USD orders because so many people were ordering multiple that it was making completion of each drag on. I had to stop for a while do to stress and my computer dying: mostly faulty drivers and a bad set of memory cards that would repeatedly shut down my computer every few minutes. >.< They are out now but until I can replace them my computer is dog slow. //crosses fingers for xmas gift--eyes hubby//

I plan to update the genes as I go. I think from now on accents and skins will be USD only.

@AkaneChaan @Valishtu @NorthPrincess @MsBarrows @Feldunost @Grendel

I am so sorry for the extended wait! You folks are so awesome for being patient with me.. @.@

I have my computer back up and running but with low memory so I can no longer stream the works.. :/ To top it off SAI corrupted in one of the crashes and took my main PSD for the base with it so I'm having to piece it all back into one file from previous orders. I have all of the genes I had before but have lost a few of the item recolors and any progress I had on current orders.

You still have the option for a refund if that is what you prefer but I will be working on the queue over the holiday break to knock out as many of them as I can.

Note!!!! If you no longer have the dragon you ordered for or would like to switch to another spiral before I get to them let me know ASAP and it will be free of charge for them and any of their items or skins. Let me know by this Saturday, 12/10, if you want to swap dragons.
If you would like to swap please post the form on the first page with all of their info.
@Iridian I'll add you to my pinglist just in case.

I may reopen, but it will likely be with a very limited number of apparel or none at all beyond items that were already made other than USD orders because so many people were ordering multiple that it was making completion of each drag on. I had to stop for a while do to stress and my computer dying: mostly faulty drivers and a bad set of memory cards that would repeatedly shut down my computer every few minutes. >.< They are out now but until I can replace them my computer is dog slow. //crosses fingers for xmas gift--eyes hubby//

I plan to update the genes as I go. I think from now on accents and skins will be USD only.

@AkaneChaan @Valishtu @NorthPrincess @MsBarrows @Feldunost @Grendel

I am so sorry for the extended wait! You folks are so awesome for being patient with me.. @.@

I have my computer back up and running but with low memory so I can no longer stream the works.. :/ To top it off SAI corrupted in one of the crashes and took my main PSD for the base with it so I'm having to piece it all back into one file from previous orders. I have all of the genes I had before but have lost a few of the item recolors and any progress I had on current orders.

You still have the option for a refund if that is what you prefer but I will be working on the queue over the holiday break to knock out as many of them as I can.

Note!!!! If you no longer have the dragon you ordered for or would like to switch to another spiral before I get to them let me know ASAP and it will be free of charge for them and any of their items or skins. Let me know by this Saturday, 12/10, if you want to swap dragons.
If you would like to swap please post the form on the first page with all of their info.
eR1AIdX.gif
@Needtoscribble
Np! Take your time.~ :3
@Needtoscribble
Np! Take your time.~ :3
OOIa5x2.png
@Needtoscribble it's great to hear that your computer is running again, even if it isn't 100%. I'm still looking forward to seeing the finished adopt! I think it'll be worth the wait!
@Needtoscribble it's great to hear that your computer is running again, even if it isn't 100%. I'm still looking forward to seeing the finished adopt! I think it'll be worth the wait!
22AwWAB.png
@Needtoscribble Could I get a ping when you open again, please? I love these so much!
@Needtoscribble Could I get a ping when you open again, please? I love these so much!
GiIA9ZO.png
Siennia
[quote]@NeedToScribble [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24266943] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242670/24266943_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Iridescent butterfly runes. [b]Apparel:[/b] His cloak, sash and comet if possible. [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] none. [b]Sign:[/b] Nope. [b]Additional:[/b] If you cant do his apparel I'm good without those listed, but instead have him have some purple sylvan and flowerfall please. [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure/Gem/Festival/Bribe/USD [/quote] already paid. Hello thanks for letting us know about this and I would like to switch dragons please, the new form is right here ~
Quote:
@NeedToScribble
Dragon:
24266943_350.png

Genes: Iridescent butterfly runes.
Apparel: His cloak, sash and comet if possible.
Skin/Accent: none.
Sign: Nope.
Additional: If you cant do his apparel I'm good without those listed, but instead have him have some purple sylvan and flowerfall please.
Payment: Treasure/Gem/Festival/Bribe/USD
already paid.

Hello thanks for letting us know about this and I would like to switch dragons please, the new form is right here ~

TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@Needtoscribble

may i please be addded to your pinglist for open slots? thank you!
@Needtoscribble

may i please be addded to your pinglist for open slots? thank you!
1122lulua.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13