Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Have A Sign - Spiral Adopts [Closed]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@drvalkyrie

RainbowBrite is now in Pick-ups!

@Amphiptere

Sure, added you to order ping list. ^^

@RyuichiFoxe

I've also added you to the ping list till I clear out my existing orders, since most of them include new items, skins, or genes and those take a bit of time to catch up on.
@drvalkyrie

RainbowBrite is now in Pick-ups!

@Amphiptere

Sure, added you to order ping list. ^^

@RyuichiFoxe

I've also added you to the ping list till I clear out my existing orders, since most of them include new items, skins, or genes and those take a bit of time to catch up on.
eR1AIdX.gif
[quote]@NeedToScribble [b]Dragon:[/b] [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17183681] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171837/17183681_350.png[/img] [/url][/img] [b]Genes:[/b] Iridescent, Shimmer, Glimmer [b]Apparel:[/b] None [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] None [b]Sign:[/b] Yes "I steal teapots" [b]Additional:[/b] Nope [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure Please! What is my quote? 100k treasure?
Quote:
@NeedToScribble
Dragon:
[img][/img] 17183681_350.png
Genes: Iridescent, Shimmer, Glimmer
Apparel: None
Skin/Accent: None
Sign: Yes "I steal teapots"
Additional: Nope
Payment: Treasure Please!

What is my quote? 100k treasure?
  • here there be witches
  • infj / he / 24
  • 16 hours ahead
QU3YsE7.png
@Needtoscribble
Just making sure I didn't over look my ping?
@Needtoscribble
Just making sure I didn't over look my ping?
OOIa5x2.png
@Needtoscribble

Ah it looks great!! Thank you so much!
@Needtoscribble

Ah it looks great!! Thank you so much!
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_decootomedojo1290.gifdrvalkyriegif_zps6108b9a5.giftumblr_static_tumblr_static_decootomedojo1290.gif
@Needtoscribble
I was wondering, if it makes it easier, can you just make his goggles and bird?
@Needtoscribble
I was wondering, if it makes it easier, can you just make his goggles and bird?
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu

I can do that. Sorry for being so quiet for a while, my comp has been acting up(read as crashing every few minutes) so I keep losing progress on anything I work on. May end up wiping my comp completely and starting over.

@Feldunost @Grendel @AkaneChaan @NorthPrincess @MsBarrows

The above applies to y'all too. If the delay is a problem let me know and I can issue refunds?
@Valishtu

I can do that. Sorry for being so quiet for a while, my comp has been acting up(read as crashing every few minutes) so I keep losing progress on anything I work on. May end up wiping my comp completely and starting over.

@Feldunost @Grendel @AkaneChaan @NorthPrincess @MsBarrows

The above applies to y'all too. If the delay is a problem let me know and I can issue refunds?
eR1AIdX.gif
@Needtoscribble

Thanks for letting me know, but I'd like to just wait, no rush! ^^ I can relate though, as my PS crashes a lot because of Windows 10, ughhh...
@Needtoscribble

Thanks for letting me know, but I'd like to just wait, no rush! ^^ I can relate though, as my PS crashes a lot because of Windows 10, ughhh...
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@Needtoscribble
It's np, I was just worried all the clothes was being an issue(been having an art block myself lately, plus my comp is about 10yrs old now and not loving win 10 either. xD)
I forgot to add his glowing claws and accent with his goggles/bird.(think you made those for my other adopt?) :o
@Needtoscribble
It's np, I was just worried all the clothes was being an issue(been having an art block myself lately, plus my comp is about 10yrs old now and not loving win 10 either. xD)
I forgot to add his glowing claws and accent with his goggles/bird.(think you made those for my other adopt?) :o
OOIa5x2.png
@Needtoscribble

I don't mind waiting, take as much time as you need!
@Needtoscribble

I don't mind waiting, take as much time as you need!
22AwWAB.png
@Needtoscribble

I'm fine with waiting! Thanks for the update :)
@Needtoscribble

I'm fine with waiting! Thanks for the update :)
button_r_by_envyzs-d9ox8r4.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13