Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Have A Sign - Spiral Adopts [Closed]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Grendel

Slot is yours. ^^
@Grendel

Slot is yours. ^^
eR1AIdX.gif
@Xagrathia

Jaegerjaquez is now in Pick-ups :D
@Xagrathia

Jaegerjaquez is now in Pick-ups :D
eR1AIdX.gif
@Needtoscribble
I was wondering whether you'd be up for making adopts like the thred banner or the shop icon in your signature? I'd probably take that along with a normal order for two draggies so you could just use those to make everything out of it owo That is if it doesn't add too much onto the price, though...
@Needtoscribble
I was wondering whether you'd be up for making adopts like the thred banner or the shop icon in your signature? I'd probably take that along with a normal order for two draggies so you could just use those to make everything out of it owo That is if it doesn't add too much onto the price, though...
r7LsxK2.png
[quote]@NeedToScribble [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20534714] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205348/20534714_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Tiger, Stripes, and Crackle [b]Apparel:[/b] Can you do the Black Tail Bow only? [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] None [b]Sign:[/b] No [b]Additional:[/b] Nope [b]Payment:[/b] Gems, but I also have this [item=Spiral Daze] [/quote]
Quote:
@NeedToScribble
Dragon:

20534714_350.png

Genes: Tiger, Stripes, and Crackle
Apparel: Can you do the Black Tail Bow only?
Skin/Accent: None
Sign: No
Additional: Nope
Payment: Gems, but I also have this Spiral Daze
8fF5e4Q.pngnT7stzD.pngJGMlR4f.png
@CoffinPrince

I could make one either size, it all depends on what you wanted the sign(s) to say. Or I could do one without a sign of just the two dragons crossing at the middle. The price for it would be 50k or 77g in addition to the dragons themselves, like say if it were an additional item. If you still want one like that, please specify the size and what you might want the sign to say.
@CoffinPrince

I could make one either size, it all depends on what you wanted the sign(s) to say. Or I could do one without a sign of just the two dragons crossing at the middle. The price for it would be 50k or 77g in addition to the dragons themselves, like say if it were an additional item. If you still want one like that, please specify the size and what you might want the sign to say.
eR1AIdX.gif
@SonyaAxel

Sure, she will be 94g in addition to the Spiral Daze(on ah now for 60g), please send via crossroads.
@SonyaAxel

Sure, she will be 94g in addition to the Spiral Daze(on ah now for 60g), please send via crossroads.
eR1AIdX.gif
@Needtoscribble

Okay, thank you!^^ Sending the CR.
@Needtoscribble

Okay, thank you!^^ Sending the CR.
8fF5e4Q.pngnT7stzD.pngJGMlR4f.png
@NeedToScribble If you are still open? :o [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18379027][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183791/18379027_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Poison/Toxin/Spines [b]Apparel:[/b] If possible? [item=Black Protective Eyewear][item=Yelling Wyrmpeck][item=Glowing Green Clawtips][item=Black Renaissance Shirt][item=Battlescale Tail Guard][item=Sapphire Tail Feathers] [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] [item=Accent: Glowing Contagion] [b]Sign:[/b] [b]Yes[/b]/No >:D [b]Payment:[/b] Gems
@NeedToScribble
If you are still open? :o
Dragon:
18379027_350.png
Genes: Poison/Toxin/Spines
Apparel: If possible?
Black Protective Eyewear Yelling Wyrmpeck Glowing Green Clawtips Black Renaissance Shirt Battlescale Tail Guard Sapphire Tail Feathers
Skin/Accent:
Accent: Glowing Contagion
Sign: Yes/No >:D
Payment: Gems
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu

I am and since you are a previous customer you get 25% off. ^^

154g base
77g x3 new apparel
---
-25%
---