Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 401 402 403 404 405 ... 493 494
@miirshroom
First time ordering one of these, so if I've messed up the form somewhere just lemme know! :)

Image width: 200px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Basic ceramic - black - 200px
Substrate: If you could adjust the mulch so it's a dark purple-ish colour to match what's in the box, could you do that, please? If not, black will be fine!
Structural Elements: N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): White pine - shimmering pine
Plants: Glow mushroom, subterranean clover, shade grass
Creatures: Omen seeker
Decorations: Shadow obsidian fragment, pastel gems (Celestine variant), blackened bird skull (x1), moonglow thorns, platinum or darksteel talon (whichever you think looks better tbh)
Placement Directions: If possible, could you place the bonsai closer to the right side? So then the obsidian fragment is closer to the left and the omen seeker is perched on the left of the fragment. Maybe place one of the talons in front of the bonsai in the substrate? Tbh, if it looks good to you then just roll with it

Payment to be sent in PM:
10x depleted sacridite
10x pine logs
10x glow mushroom
10x subterranean clover
15x omen seeker
1x obsidian hybrid fragment
10x Celestine
10x sea grass (for the shade grass)
10x sparrow skulls
5x strangling roots
10x Raptorik talonblades
Plus 17kt for the base price, mulch and roots
@miirshroom
First time ordering one of these, so if I've messed up the form somewhere just lemme know! :)

Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Basic ceramic - black - 200px
Substrate: If you could adjust the mulch so it's a dark purple-ish colour to match what's in the box, could you do that, please? If not, black will be fine!
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): White pine - shimmering pine
Plants: Glow mushroom, subterranean clover, shade grass
Creatures: Omen seeker
Decorations: Shadow obsidian fragment, pastel gems (Celestine variant), blackened bird skull (x1), moonglow thorns, platinum or darksteel talon (whichever you think looks better tbh)
Placement Directions: If possible, could you place the bonsai closer to the right side? So then the obsidian fragment is closer to the left and the omen seeker is perched on the left of the fragment. Maybe place one of the talons in front of the bonsai in the substrate? Tbh, if it looks good to you then just roll with it

Payment to be sent in PM:
10x depleted sacridite
10x pine logs
10x glow mushroom
10x subterranean clover
15x omen seeker
1x obsidian hybrid fragment
10x Celestine
10x sea grass (for the shade grass)
10x sparrow skulls
5x strangling roots
10x Raptorik talonblades
Plus 17kt for the base price, mulch and roots
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
[center]Sorry things have slowed down a bit! June has been busy. @inkandbone @Imperia Orders received and added to queue! @GreywarenX I'm still working on your order, and you did send the correct payment, I've just increased the payment required for orders made after that time! @snowy @SheerCold @Amariel @Edgedancer yep, your orders all look good if you'd like to send payment! @Betta [i]Composition of worming tendrils and bone // Persisting eternal through means unknown[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e947/f/2018/175/5/f/1592_250px_betta_by_miirshroom-dcfcl2t.png[/img] [i]Shadowed sight veiled in cryptic foretelling // Scent of roses and pollen expelling[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/33bb/f/2018/175/5/2/1593_250px_betta_by_miirshroom-dcfcl5e.png[/img] @tunnelsnakes [i]Insects picking clean // Personal ossuary // Of macabre bleached bones[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/fbb0/f/2018/175/4/9/1594_250px_tunnelsnakes_by_miirshroom-dcfcl5l.png[/img] @Supremacy [i]An alien land // Twisted tendrils and dark skulls // Stars burn in the sky[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/959e/f/2018/175/1/8/1595_150px_supremacy_by_miirshroom-dcfcl5u.png[/img] @Snapdragoon [i]Gossamer winged bees // Seeking blossoms, Nature's friends // Pleasantly buzzing[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3d80/f/2018/175/3/1/1596_100px_snapdragoon_by_miirshroom-dcfcl63.png[/img] [size=2]Very glad next weekend is the long weekend.[/size][/center]
Sorry things have slowed down a bit! June has been busy.

@inkandbone @Imperia Orders received and added to queue!

@GreywarenX I'm still working on your order, and you did send the correct payment, I've just increased the payment required for orders made after that time!

@snowy @SheerCold @Amariel @Edgedancer yep, your orders all look good if you'd like to send payment!

@Betta
Composition of worming tendrils and bone //
Persisting eternal through means unknown

1592_250px_betta_by_miirshroom-dcfcl2t.png

Shadowed sight veiled in cryptic foretelling //
Scent of roses and pollen expelling

1593_250px_betta_by_miirshroom-dcfcl5e.png

@tunnelsnakes
Insects picking clean //
Personal ossuary //
Of macabre bleached bones

1594_250px_tunnelsnakes_by_miirshroom-dcfcl5l.png

@Supremacy
An alien land //
Twisted tendrils and dark skulls //
Stars burn in the sky

1595_150px_supremacy_by_miirshroom-dcfcl5u.png

@Snapdragoon
Gossamer winged bees //
Seeking blossoms, Nature's friends //
Pleasantly buzzing

1596_100px_snapdragoon_by_miirshroom-dcfcl63.png

Very glad next weekend is the long weekend.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom Yoooo this is metal. Totally worth the wait. Thank you so much! <3
@miirshroom Yoooo this is metal. Totally worth the wait. Thank you so much! <3
blue. 20. she/her. i'm an artist. | deviantArt & FurAffinity
@miirshroom
AHHHH I LOVE IT ♥
It's better than I could have ever hoped for. c':
Thank you so much, I will definitely order from you again soon!
@miirshroom
AHHHH I LOVE IT ♥
It's better than I could have ever hoped for. c':
Thank you so much, I will definitely order from you again soon!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@miirshroom

It's perfect!! I especially love the adorable lil' bees. Thank you so much!
@miirshroom

It's perfect!! I especially love the adorable lil' bees. Thank you so much!
MdXUaPI.png ePOliyb.png
92n1dwB.png
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
T429jqB.pngT429jqB.png Be careful typing my username
for pings: there are two o's!

He/They
@miirshroom oh! Alright, I thought I'd messed up somewhere
@miirshroom oh! Alright, I thought I'd messed up somewhere
xx Z2Mw6Kk.png
CUWzWXH.png
BhVZExi.png
xxx kBmJ23M.png
@miirshroom I'd love to order one of these! I've been waiting a very long time to have the "perfect" dragon for one and now I have this WC who I've been spoiling with lots of adoptables! Please let me know if you need any other info and then I'll send the payment! [b]Image width:[/b] 250 pixels [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] N/A [b]Theme Directions:[/b] N/A [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24356334] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243564/24356334_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miirshroom
I'd love to order one of these! I've been waiting a very long time to have the "perfect" dragon for one and now I have this WC who I've been spoiling with lots of adoptables! Please let me know if you need any other info and then I'll send the payment!

Image width: 250 pixels
Specific Item requests: N/A
Theme Directions: N/A
Dragon Image:

24356334_350.png
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
@miirshroom
Oh gosh there's so many new things to get! I need to visit this thread more than I do!

Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Dish - White - N/A
Substrate: Crystal Quartz
Structural Elements: White Columns x2, artist's choice
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): Specialty Rose Bush, white leaves and purple flowers x2
Plants: Chickweed x2
Creatures: Leucistic Crow x1
Decorations: Crystal Quartz x1
Placement Directions: Artist's choice

Total payment:
10x Granite Fragment
20x Gypsum
4x Withered Rose
20x Chickweed
10x Leucistic Crow
10x Crystal Quartz
@miirshroom
Oh gosh there's so many new things to get! I need to visit this thread more than I do!

Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Dish - White - N/A
Substrate: Crystal Quartz
Structural Elements: White Columns x2, artist's choice
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): Specialty Rose Bush, white leaves and purple flowers x2
Plants: Chickweed x2
Creatures: Leucistic Crow x1
Decorations: Crystal Quartz x1
Placement Directions: Artist's choice

Total payment:
10x Granite Fragment
20x Gypsum
4x Withered Rose
20x Chickweed
10x Leucistic Crow
10x Crystal Quartz
EfGfFqR.png9UAP5jH.pngO1dUPRY.pngYngtFeL.png
@miirshroom
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Jasper - 200px
Substrate: Pink Quartz
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Plain Irradiated Prickly Pear - N/A - N/A)x2
Plants: Star Moss, Bonebark Mold, Lucky Star, Redblood Sapper, Black Tulip, Red Emperor Tulip, Umbra Parthenium
Creatures: Harlequin Ladybug, Sakura Owlet
Decorations: Large Spire, Small Spire x 2, Type 2 Semi-Precious Gems
Placement Directions: Whatever you think is best! I'm trying for a red-purple-pink theme to go with my lair.

Hopefully I did this right! :3 Let me know if I need to fix anything or send more payment.
@miirshroom
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Jasper - 200px
Substrate: Pink Quartz
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Plain Irradiated Prickly Pear - N/A - N/A)x2
Plants: Star Moss, Bonebark Mold, Lucky Star, Redblood Sapper, Black Tulip, Red Emperor Tulip, Umbra Parthenium
Creatures: Harlequin Ladybug, Sakura Owlet
Decorations: Large Spire, Small Spire x 2, Type 2 Semi-Precious Gems
Placement Directions: Whatever you think is best! I'm trying for a red-purple-pink theme to go with my lair.

Hopefully I did this right! :3 Let me know if I need to fix anything or send more payment.
philly-rainbow-flag.png
@miirshroom

could I get a ping when you open up the 400xp and up slots ? and would it be possible to be on the 350xp and lower list and then when slots become available, snag a 400xp and up slot as well?
@miirshroom

could I get a ping when you open up the 400xp and up slots ? and would it be possible to be on the 350xp and lower list and then when slots become available, snag a 400xp and up slot as well?
1656_500px_sagittarium_by_miirshroom-dcl69c7.png
1 2 ... 401 402 403 404 405 ... 493 494