Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
[center] [size=7][color=maroon]THIS SKIN IS NOW RETIRED![/size] No more slots or new copies will be accepted. Thank you all so much for the incredible support! E/ All copies delivered. Please PM me ASAP if you haven’t received yours! [rule] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/275077726153736204/940498872566960168/ANGELS_CORPSE_FLOWER.png[/img] [font=times][size=7]DID DON'T DO[/font] [skin=43412] [I]don't you too? you grieve me not with nectar, but poison. heart of oleander, wolfsbane for eyes...[/I] [rule] [quote=] [emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1] This is a Limited skincent made for [b]Nature vs Plague.[/b] [b]It retires once the battle has concluded and will not be reprinted![/b] I will print as many copies as long as there is interest. Leftovers will be kept or sent to raffles. That said, I may choose to close slots for new copies earlier than expected for my personal health! [/quote] [rule] [color=silver][emoji=sword and shield size=1] Available to the public for dragon levels! [size=7]490 levels[/size] [b]( when to send, and when it ends )[/b] [size=5]06 March - 12 March[/size] [emoji=plague rune size=1] [b]Are you IN Plague?[/b] You may buy a copy with currency, [u]paid upfront[/u]. 850g [emoji=gem size=1] 950kt [emoji=treasure size=1] 1 copy max per user.[/color] Copies of Did Don't Do will only start being [b]sent out on 6th March![/b] [I]extra info and faq below![/I] [rule] [emoji=raven size=1] [size=5][ [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oLqU_cOhmxaqqkE2PhejOKh_zaWZFZirpDTMkC0DUsI/edit?usp=sharing]ORDER TRACKER[/url] ][/size] to get a slot, just write saying so! [rule] [b]To those who[/b] bought a copy, bought a copy for someone, or for just overall being really awesome in this thread: A series of badges based on the flower + in-brain lore for the skin :> [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/275077726153736204/945872507704074350/NAUSEA.png[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/275077726153736204/945918542367326228/ASPHYXIA.png[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/275077726153736204/945885298510934036/ARREST.png[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/275077726153736204/945933186221867018/REBIRTH.png[/img] [b]Mary's Tears | Yellow Jasmine | Oleander | Pheasant's Eye[/b] [emoji=comment size=1] [br]
THIS SKIN IS NOW RETIRED!

No more slots or new copies will be accepted.
Thank you all so much for the incredible support!

E/ All copies delivered. Please PM me ASAP if you haven’t received yours!

ANGELS_CORPSE_FLOWER.png

DID DON'T DO

don't you too?

you grieve me not with nectar, but poison.
heart of oleander, wolfsbane for eyes...

wrote:

This is a Limited skincent made for Nature vs Plague.
It retires once the battle has concluded and will not be reprinted!

I will print as many copies as long as there is interest.
Leftovers will be kept or sent to raffles.

That said, I may choose to close slots for new copies
earlier than expected for my personal health!

Available to the public for dragon levels!

490 levels

( when to send, and when it ends )

06 March - 12 March

Are you IN Plague?
You may buy a copy with currency, paid upfront.

850g
950kt

1 copy max per user.

Copies of Did Don't Do will only start being sent out on 6th March!

extra info and faq below!

[ ORDER TRACKER ]

to get a slot, just write saying so!

To those who bought a copy, bought a copy for someone, or
for just overall being really awesome in this thread:

A series of badges based on the flower + in-brain lore for the skin :>

NAUSEA.pngASPHYXIA.pngARREST.pngREBIRTH.png

Mary's Tears | Yellow Jasmine | Oleander | Pheasant's Eye

7bfJZaP.png
[center][b] [ + Additional Info and FAQ ][/b][/center] [quote=Completely new to Foddart?] [list] [*] Foddart is where artists accept Dragon Levels as payment for art services instead of gems or treasure. [*] [u]All dragons received will be exalted[/u] to Plague, which [b]removes them from the site[/b] entirely. Please make sure to only level and send dragons you do not wish to keep. [*] Dragon levels are cumulative: 4 level 5s = 20, 2 level 10s = 20. [*] Hatchlings count as level 1 dragons. (They are allowed, but please don't send more than half your order in them) [/list] [/quote] [emoji=mystery bag size=1] [b]When and Where to send dragons[/b] [list] [*] [u]Only send dragons starting on 6th March! [/u] [*]My timezone is FR+15 Send them to me via [b]2t PA and ping me![/b] Check the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wJBjkI07Yqzu0_o29HrGoWZvjRrOzbu3W75OwbdhoNM/edit#gid=921739661][b]foddart sheet[/url] to see if I am online. Queuing offline is okay! [*] If you would like a quicker pickup according to your timezone, you can send to any other [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wJBjkI07Yqzu0_o29HrGoWZvjRrOzbu3W75OwbdhoNM/edit#gid=921739661][b]online Foddart Receivers[/b][/url]! [*] Be sure to read the user's notes in the sheet before sending. [b]For any contact, you can ping them in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3101335/1#message]the foddart thread[/b] [/list] [emoji=red money bag size=1] [b]Incomplete Orders[/b] If the order is incomplete by the deadline date (12th March, 23:45 FRT) your order will be refunded for average treasure but you will not receive the skin. [rule] [emoji=spiral sad size=1] [b]I'm not from Plague and can't train dragons...[/b] [list] [*] [emoji=plague rune size=1] You may ask a friend from Plague buy the skin for you with their one-copy-only deal in currency. [b]Please get them to confirm with me![/b] [*] Alternatively, you can get other players to help level for you instead. There are mercenary groups run by other flights too, and are pretty speedy! [/list] [emoji=wildclaw scared size=1] [b] When do I receive my copy?[/b] Copies will be delivered [u][b]starting[/b] 6th March to those eligible![/u] Just to keep it fair with those sending for levels. They will all be sent via 1t PA - and if that expires, I will slide it under your doormat via PMs. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/festive/new.png[/img] [b]NOTICE:[/b] due to the release of the new breed, skin queue is massively backlogged with submissions. I submitted for new copies to get to everyone to get but it will take a while for them to arrive. Hope you understand!! ;; [emoji=mirror confused size=1] [b]I'm in Plague, could I buy a copy with levels?[/b] No, unfortunately... it's much preferred that you buy your copy with currency, as to reduce the amount of shuffling dragons between lairs! (also to spare my wrists) [emoji=mirror sleepy size=1] [b]So... could I resell this for more $$$ ? Because your store rule...[/b] Since it's a Public Time-Limited design that wouldn't be open for reprints, go ahead. [emoji=comment size=1] [b]HEY,[/b] This thread was inspired by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/213154][b]Desnik[/url]'s one for 'To Wish'! Thank you sm for letting me borrow heavily from the layout and giving me advice! <3 [rule]
[ + Additional Info and FAQ ]

Completely new to Foddart? wrote:
  • Foddart is where artists accept Dragon Levels as payment for art services instead of gems or treasure.
  • All dragons received will be exalted to Plague, which removes them from the site entirely. Please make sure to only level and send dragons you do not wish to keep.

• Dragon levels are cumulative: 4 level 5s = 20, 2 level 10s = 20.
  • Hatchlings count as level 1 dragons.
    (They are allowed, but please don't send more than half your order in them)

When and Where to send dragons
  • Only send dragons starting on 6th March!

• My timezone is FR+15
    Send them to me via 2t PA and ping me!
    Check the foddart sheet to see if I am online. Queuing offline is okay!

• If you would like a quicker pickup according to your timezone, you can send to any other online Foddart Receivers!
  • Be sure to read the user's notes in the sheet before sending.
    For any contact, you can ping them in the foddart thread

Incomplete Orders

If the order is incomplete by the deadline date (12th March, 23:45 FRT) your order will be refunded for average treasure but you will not receive the skin.

I'm not from Plague and can't train dragons...
  • You may ask a friend from Plague buy the skin for you with their one-copy-only deal in currency. Please get them to confirm with me!
  • Alternatively, you can get other players to help level for you instead.
    There are mercenary groups run by other flights too, and are pretty speedy!

When do I receive my copy?

Copies will be delivered starting 6th March to those eligible! Just to keep it fair with those sending for levels. They will all be sent via 1t PA - and if that expires, I will slide it under your doormat via PMs.

new.png NOTICE: due to the release of the new breed, skin queue is massively backlogged with submissions. I submitted for new copies to get to everyone to get but it will take a while for them to arrive. Hope you understand!! ;;

I'm in Plague, could I buy a copy with levels?

No, unfortunately... it's much preferred that you buy your copy with currency, as to reduce the amount of shuffling dragons between lairs! (also to spare my wrists)

So... could I resell this for more $$$ ? Because your store rule...

Since it's a Public Time-Limited design that wouldn't be open for reprints, go ahead.

HEY,

This thread was inspired by Desnik's one for 'To Wish'! Thank you sm for letting me borrow heavily from the layout and giving me advice! <3

7bfJZaP.png
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/275077726153736204/941642179879768104/ANGELS_CORPSE_FLOWER.png[/img] [center] You’re being pinged for the following skincent, Did Don’t Do. A Nature vs Plague exclusive that retires permanently once the battle ends. [skin= 43412] Hello everyone! I'm pinging you guys early to give you all time to react, or prepare if you would like to get a copy! This is a little different from the usual [I]'here UMA, give me your money'[/I] deal in the sense that I will be (mostly) accepting [b]dragon levels[/b] for it instead. [u]If you're in Plague you can buy ONE copy for G/T[/u], and if not, could ask someone in Plague to buy their one copy for you instead! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3105367#post_3105367][b]Please see the posts above for further details![/b][/url] I did my best to keep the information short and sweet, but if you have questions or need clarity, please ask! [/center] [rule] [quote=store.][center][font=times][size=6][ [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oNEYwvyMTABLkPPQWuvs3PeyVo5zOuVSUoZgvj5wVkE/edit#gid=511419450][color=black][color=maroon]p[/color][i]inglist[/url] ][/font][br][br][size=0] @ezelia @Katsuji @marshsiren @ArtemisHalfMoon @Sinaasappelsap @Kardi @AlcatrazSystem @exp @Fushide @Russia @Mikada @UndeadDahlia @marchpanes @N3WV01D @chuuyas @Fernbrake @irony @brightmyth @Zac @ambidexgame @clubmudkip @ViperidaeX @Dragonia @SirLeafheart @bamboo1996 @Raioru @bonivich @butcherbaby @Kuzuha @Roamer @Ikunoche @RainyCerdae @Ico @Dierdre @Criiptid @Goblincat @Solcie @Kunikida @Meii @Keyina @Eviscerate @epitaffio @pouchipouchi @StarSpeckledInk @nineofsin @Xolrit @Kiryo @Scaramouche @azemn @euphoriaxseesaw @TheEmptyCity @Vrtra @Akashiyuki @Susurrar @cerpin @Heresy @ineffablecomedy @MafiaVamp @sepiasenpai @Kaixin @metamodernity @scarletskyz @Industry @Jabberwocky09 @cloudfilledskies @Desol @Zerobotic @xxnyxy @Disillusionist @Amika @lykkhora @Flora @Bamf @Halcandra @prefiringfort @Artefact @SDSPAGE @Askesis @willowlight @Yorshka @Necramancy @CalmWolf @Laeyein @Solinary @Dytileea @BirdSoap @Mortca @mercurialwings @Pai @honeybee555 @Goldlake @meanderling @Auraelia @LArte @9th @erle @Gaze @thevvitch @aliciawonderland @dinomatika @dandyfrau @LapisWings @ufology @Raskies @pulchritudinous @Iralla @Mail @Cavatica @evilpassing @MineralTownNPC @Narrenschiff @dinolesbo @Chantilly @onuo @Croissants @sinha27 @scarecrows @Nihilis @Eviscerate @UnhappyJoker @Solinary @Sephirona @milkchai @findingpears @asocialgoldfish @Apocracy @RahgolDok @Voltaic @Verruciformis @stoplight @Accismus @cartel @KyuuBird @pori @SteampunkLlama @padfoot6 @Xemriss @inn @KaichouKai @Kreideprintz @AstralEventide @ghostpath @crimsonpixie @Voltaic @Rhapsodus @Hessonite @Okapi @jemjam @EverestEcho @AloVra @UnhappyJoker @LittleAntler @luminafaith @Starbunnies @Vergil @Tuberose @snowfire9 @xTech @Toska @ThatOnePlagueDr @Mazurkas @seen @Serafin @Spark @Jinoga @endies @liturgies[/center][/quote] [quote=gasp.] [center][b]GASP is being pinged at a much later date as per some dom battle rules. terribly sorry if you've already seen this thread! [/b] ;; [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Imperial F, Skincent, limited, angels, bones/skeleton, eyes (stylized/symbolic), flowers/floral, gold, wings[/center][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@IAmStillATestAccount @DarklightRaven @Leonaa @Trachynhawb @refrayn @Mezzo @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @anrei @FireflyRhapsody @Iniga @Vespertiine @Clifftop @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @wildewinged @ZeroAerie @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @Yaevinn @Yoda @Soupy @starsystems @reliquiaen @Mycologist @straekitty @Kardi @Serpede @Apellosine @durandal @Kernun @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @ofendlessstars @arcaneidolriots @smileytechie @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @captaincaiti @Renoki @Ballad @squidragon @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Ganymede @delightfuliza @Velsim @Tangaroa @ToasteredToast @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @Auralion @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @Gibby @Uitwaaien @Masumi @annadandelion @VPunica @Ithiltari @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @lightly @mochimajuru @Rifter @FairyArmadillo @Reborn @flamyfox @FlareSolaire @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Cheeseburger @mummy @Astraya @Sharkbutt @Bluetadamore @Veevi @KameTurtle @lantadyme @Redsparrow @FWD @hayum @Pumpcat @CakeOn @Dragonlaird @Kushiel @Safaris @Narif @PunsandShips @wobbitt @kazay @hiddenmica @aecasia @WildFlora @Cryptic @Maye @Riko @Danizaurs @rynxenvy @RuinousOmen @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @Juushika @Mercendia @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @Scream @Zyanith @Rosabelle @Naakka @Athexreh @Harribel @moosesushi @RayFisch @CosmicBones @Rubisco @Astale @jamaesi @Oriel @Safirien @Peisinoe @Rinibun @Deva @sero @ccccctk @Cerys @miuaki @bringmeataco @godspeed @Zelai @leeedea @Cedric @Ellowen @KatGrimm @koujakward @Erendira @Shian @Cytosine @IveRios @DarkOwl @Xemriss @Kelenthe @Maybels @Chemistry @Tria91 @boxparts @Idari @OwlFeather @LionMagnus @Juyoung @eggod @pinkdesert @Luunai @everynne @Penryn @keraunic @LanthanumIridium @Menghuancat @mus @haxure @artangcls @thank @Cindercate @Hiame @wintercovers @Valentina @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @awaicu @raxyl @Enekokoro @Venneris @Disanxian @Obscaenus @TeddyDJ @Faileas @Oakwick @rethi @Darkmekmon @Ichamo @meonox @infectionary @copiousPeplom @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @Pained @sorai @necrophades @rubyredtan @HayBau @Godspeed @veevi @Nuriya @Lynchly @xHel @Cherubim @RJWolf @Monchii @Shishiru @Geowlett @anhbon921 @GlowPen @Septicaemic @Arrakis @Isidora @Allocen @Primaria @arian @BlackMistress @Silverlately @VineDream @MollyMerula @Nahiri @RRHepburn @qew23 @keydotzip @Lonin @seragakisei @pioff @WolfTick @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @wingedRenegade @Amorah @Aruakhal @Raydioactive @Ysdaar @VolatileMatter @PrinceOfStorms @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Wuxian @Otrera @aelith @mistysteel @Gem4567 @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @SilverFoxDemon @Shougoney @letmeship @Zayev @Kihyun @Bhaskara @vely @Tigenki @BloodyBunny @Giarella @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @lionx @amberwing @Lanqa @iodine @rottenlemons @epzel @scarletskyz @Nevaka @selenomancy @Zerobotic @hexadecimal @yoosung @Prelude @frizzchan @azhdrake @greyyourwarden @Oara @IrritatorRaji @synnful @Mima @NadopT @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @PlushyRobot @dilselim @Gravekeeper @Astrologian @cutinstincts @Ebrietas @Touming @Asobi @hawwah @PharahRaptor @Smurr @VictorNikiforov @Edge @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @Automedon @irithyll @Floidivoidi @NorthPrincess @witchcrafted @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Viivian @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Panopticon @Moonlace @Brea @Moristian @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Camrrito @Apothecaria @MechWyrms @nemodave @Featherly @Minstri @BloodSentry @daintyboots @Wrath @casuallySleepy @InHeritent @CatTangle @Smokeybunny @Sucrose @Aeroden @viu @Pseudoscience @Sonora @lazybug @Lycoteuthis @TKodami @Noirist @Dishonor @Sickened @Effervessa @DawnRavenclaw @Naem @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Evet @comette @Alraune @CMCinder @HermitCrab @SomethingWitty @Kylari @Leucine @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Panicat @platypus @RocketGrunt @Darkerai @Starisia @feverking @Silverishness @Vengrisonne @Necrovatai @Mytria @porifra @Ythequeris @Nardaviel @Rangiku @alexicyn @Aehdncl @PeonydKingpin @Saraku @DiamondElephant @Duskflame @Valolaire @Ashirene @bisou @gemgem @Nadopt @Sagittarium @aurorie @astroprojection @Servalan @widmo @Tempestris @Pigeonpanhandle @WheatleyScience @ThatOneGirl @kidotsubomi @brdey @pretend @shibadog @ruirea @Rest @Beltaguise @Velliana @ToxicE @Lallie @pitohui @BlazeWolf @Icefire55 @Tsugumi @Gyropilot @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Steamplonk @loststarship @Apotheca @Santoryu @Tidybunny @Ariizumi @Thysiria @Scuzz @Rohana @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Hevnoraak @Angu15 @Starrlight @Ketchum @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @Apfelobst @cloverly @redfloon @Lauros @MadaMada @ffgrape @AntivirusAndroid @kbb @Illuminary @Ivypooll @Fujinyumi @Devilledegghead @uniquelykenn @Leukowii @heartcrusher1 @NorthSong @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @oly @TalaTari @DocMulligan @Acacia @FernCoyote @limeypie @Johan @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @haylxx @kumoko @Makronyx @Goolix @Shadowangel @misericordieuse @Croissants @Keizaal @bioglitch @Vikochi @00Riku00 @nonaline @micchikureshima @Laturikusha @Oodie @Jenkow @gemino @Keikoku @Mudguts @jaxentiatil @Cognitive @Fervanus @SnailMuffin @TxTiger @LilD @Tiarana @Hideki @Myndris @luckless @Kaio @artillerychick @zeguk @Soraa @Pollen @NoodleMomma @Skeletor @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @Reckless @DracoLeo @elfmoss @BizarreKitten @Kipuka @SparkleOfGold @Goldenstorm @manacampbell @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Spirit78 @Felisaries @GEESE @Elachu @Noxclerati @SaintMotel @Illume @bitmap @caedis @Raptora @Suntouched @Reefknot @Peyp @RyuLevone @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @jr413 @Kaljaia @Lunox @Finne @Distances @infinitelyy @Viverridae @Tidemaiden @Artichoke @deep @Ravenhearst @Skyending @CrossHound @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @DrowsyPanda @Sunlace @MuffinCloud @GryphonSong @batcrooks @HermaMora @ancelstierre @OFF @Mickie @Condor @Karanja @Kayweather @Borderlandswlw @auroshen @Maliha @cytotoxic @rosevoids @SirArchimedes @CrazyBat @misfitmiskatonic @Silverwulf @skin @Mupfel @Facinarose @Reignhart @TheMeatloafQueen @Nimuir @DevilFlower @Guest @Silence @Mimas @Moonpiebandit @cosmicConundrum @mumtup @valiantmeasures @Addmon @Denryu @Jabberwocky09 @Fortuna @chronoimp @Elody @SquidMage @snapppper @Darkrait @angsthound @firtarian @warthog @Cynil @STRHKR @valkyrian @Holes @NorthernLiights @terato @Incarnate @StarTatami @Humboldt @Skedge @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @TwilightStars @beanutbutter @Wych @tsuxis @terrellini @JWayland @literallyacat @Ikora @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @DrZiegler @Rafaru @antiserum @Artorias @X3X @ghxy @SilverQuark @Madolche @Karrikut @Aushi @PhoenixMiko @Bumblesweet @Wolfieboy @sensiblesoap @Cerion @Ectopi @Starstalker @andersbegabt @tytonidae @Loyalties @Verruciformis @Kikatzu @Texere @TheClassCalico @louse @Nightflyer8909 @ribless @dandyfrau @Eiyora @Sienne @Koticaa @Nirwana @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @Khepri @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @Spiritwindy @Venture @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @keyy @Tuchulcha @Rirukagi @sneakys @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @schnauze @Cyrya @Neurachem @VioletChachki @counterfeat @cynicalspectre @Ankhr @rattus @NowViewing @Mairon @techmess @phoenixoflegend @CoffeeCaat @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @applechime @Crowstorm @PixelSylveon56 @Hardycat @Halua @Cryfie @deerfawn @snberry @eat @ribbonz @Katalist @PureSuicune @Foxe @solariaa @fwiflof @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @AtlantisFlewAway @PoisonNightshade @nemora @tldr @Facella @Wangji @Buythestars @PikaChan412 @Li3los @Blod @RiavaCornelia @Macchi @Osmodeus @XJSX @Heathers @xjsx @Harana @Psi @Mip @TAOGTMI @Opalescent @Fujo @Lokke @shot @Katarra @LavenderAmethyst @Mary @GingerPuff @Duchess @LLev @angstprxnce @LoyalStar @Rowdy @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @mayka @RinyshkaS @Maiafay @stovokor @LittleDoctor @FeatherFace @Eidos @Voidshadow @VoidedMortal @LemmeRest @LeviathanDemon @jenivan1000 @Fawniti @bamf @VanillaCupcake @precilla @AgCat @XxBlueExorcistxX @sunnyVista @equive @Kaidi @LordMalak @manylimbs @Eleventh @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @RubyZoisite @Taerar @inn @Spark @heckhound @sobbing @DiesIrae @DrFlug @elthemar @ChaosSama @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Siris @cobwebs @Mintso @Realms @bedfordblack @concept @Boneshakers @mooncakefestival @Marmite @SuspiciousOrange @EmotionalTree @Evolii @gompytje @BitterTea @ThiefOfGale @Ellanoi @stanley @Windows98 @Drastalblight @Ziernalie @CelestialMuse @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @Nonsense @meowmeowkazoo @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @perytonfeathers @SarcasticHawke @Kaldwin @Bufftuffandfluff @LunaeLumen @silverishness @Syldaya @klee @Mistywolf77 @girlgirlDragon @Hakary @Kerneleq @Lilian @Rairudiseu @Tala2121 @apricotstarship @Closetcreep @heathermoon @sunshower33 @succulents @Melova @Scarheart99789 @elbarien @Acheri @sentimental @Bystander @Adriel @Murakali @Irmingard @Banhi @Techmox @xEndless @cyborb @Redsand @Kisk @Valikor @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @atooksays @excaliburs @Grovey @Sunline @Vovina @akoshka @techne @Juleatic @Mysteries @Riptidee @ReneDV98 @Damindra @pilotbites @Wolftick @pondweed @lotusen @PolarMo @iiiisageiiii @Medisin @Kuningaskala @GoldStar @boredzoi @doniider @Banguela @axololtl @WitchHunt @full @knifecentipede @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ankhiale86 @Ravaarian @Onyxbat @CorvidKnight @ancestral @Krosulhah @LordDragonWubbs @Sadiegreen @Oxy @Lordofthepies @Maeva @Dracowolf @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Mysthia @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @big @wwhirlybirb @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @lemecrazy @pooses @frostwalkers @Fervor @Iniimical @pathfinder @iaqo @Endyr @faraway @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @Sealterbloind @DeltaNegative @Mistakes @Rayzor @Flanoir @Kom @HeadlessJason @Moirli @Maikatze @Suspended @velvetufo @Heliolisk @Kinhaera @TehuMertt @Biird @Madhouse @Norion @Mysthla @Oxyhemoglobin @Bantymom @hungry @Alamire @NeekoNeekoNii @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @Thoroughbred @Wishing4Reality @IromotNemem @aliciawonderland @Verosa @ThistleProse @Skippyjimjams @putrefaction @KristalNoodles @SolnaSuon @sisyo @Ichorous @serpentarius @Joywing @Adamantium @Varda @junu @TwistedEerie @Lusinga @Mir @LilSadist @LynterriaHatake @Graffinn @pinkkittens @Saerino @Tilli @BlazingSkyDragon @Yorshka @Doxiunoia @Massif @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Eaen @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @HPPJWoF @Asphalt @cvthedral @Ayxia @kijauni @FluffleDuffel @kdozu @seylon @Briarfox13 @ces @tvoir @crimsonpixie @chetungwan @TamneSenke @varjopeura @sophycat @LittleRain @ShrillingSilence @Pecha @cantrip @Spooky @Namarie @todorokishoto @Skeletiano @ushi @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @Chromathesia @Bynx @Nuclearloop @bonesdarling @whitesheepy @VeryMuchATest @Fallacies @eonflute @batnap @RavenQueen89 @astereia @serpents @apathes @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @doniiderr @ladymoon2886 @Galatheid @summerwar @BrandonFlowers @vorselon @notamused @b0nnie @uncle @Gaston @Jaypaw @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @Pinkuu @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @graveworm @Ponscha @Resorant @Iralla @cholesky @GlaxusPlaxus @WingedSnake @Gannet @AcretoSorien @Saeldryn @Aisuryu @xxxx @prester @Desecrated @Taarnfalk @hellieace @Onyswift @FrostNiskare @decays @LittleLuckyLucy @Rubyserpent @orangesunrise @User9125 @tinkabelle @MaggotBoy @OpalPlaguestone @Natron @Denyzia @hydde @Azurine @galaxytherobin @mothshake @venvi @sallow @silveremouse @Aeriona @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @fredddio @OKC @Fin72 @Lokey @drool @Nourish @Atavistic @Atsumi @Averat @retrace @Blubell @CrowleyGhost @eternatus @hat17 @cloudfilledskies @Lunyra @Kuzuha @Soulykins @Killunia @Spinyax @Altassar @caution @Icystorm @madameprez @SilverBelle @Raevus @Andraya @Lynell @Archimedez @Doomslayer @Idyll @Lycoriae @SkyCsxandr @MinnowFox @Cynderbark @Bamf @disentanglement @KiteM @kkertas @Merennis @Rainbowlight @Amayai @zephyrouss @Grune @peepsnibbles @LudSa @Marrigan @nephelle @valek @SparkWings @SleepyDrago @137 @arlyn @ViewtifulJen @strawyerberry @sessmachine @Qhersek @Centennial @Yilara @Tinble @Diamondbacked @BunnySox @aalien @Thunderbird21 @aliferous @Rolyo @luxlustravi @Hnai @Kiipho @ptarmigan @mem @eldrvtch @sugarcube @shadesofchaos @Necramancy @Tuberose @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @kiwis @FoxyPlant @Riddance @Somaville @mPhish @Druzy @Pepi @NamelessNekomata @torch @rei711 @KariThorne @jennycatmystique @DemonChild77 @Rubaiyat @luciferase @Shyia @Hirrrio @sheppo @Grox @zeeboot @aavikko @Galaxius @TypeFull @shirorobiin @Reigaia @GreenAtlas @Lethia @Kadvan @bullfrog @Burger @moonstrucksmorns @Infinipede @QuirkyTea @zerys @Farron @Sinaasappelsap @cynosural @coldcult @smolelf @Jhortanas @brevityis @Nuthatch @ScaleyRedSi @Snoringhyena @GLaDos42 @TheFortissima @Kael1030 @kyaveus @Bunnymif @fraulien @honour @Impavid @wolfbutterfly42 @Raskies @LSparrow @Levona @GraveRabbit @StannyWolfie @WingedUnknown @tanujagtap @DawnBreak77 @pirix @Luca20 @sickreaps @Butcherbaby @Ashwini @noxeyes @callerunknown @wanderingworlds @Wizardry @colorofhardwork @addams @pouchipouchi @Vinyamar @Dakkokki @KingTulip @Refractor @asterope @seaofspace @IcyGlaceon471 @Silvercats2 @YUNLING @Urza @Scent @ruijuun @Waleskayu @Xenokiin @SpecialDragon12 @yik @heycharlie @Thievul @KreepyKrawlies @World @SnowFrost620 @BlindCat @Kaijeu @Wintaclu @findingpears @ladywindgrace @Gaze @CandyPrincess @Lomon @Ambulocetus @Pyracantha @atrolock @friendlycoffee @Golurk @teiidae @BlueCitrine @Xaraxal @Yiku @Witheren @Sionainn @b0mbyx @Kazure @endlessstation @EmSheshan @hinatot @Shidoo @crogge @SleepyProphet @Dabble @frogguts @Blushunt @Odile @miitopia @Aphantasia @Windowz @Bezalel @valerakki @hallinhammas @Fenixinka @redleader @AkaneChaan @Swageus @FreyaShadow @kiwisun @SuperSchwiizer @xxHenry1025xx @Raboniel @Casethrace @Kunikida @Zodiakey @Sarcoline @Morningrise @copiouscrawdadz @Lunakitty @Purpose @Trinkets @KoTiss @craftbaobao2 @arsenicxx @Airaly @epitaffio @exp @oof @Hasufel @Legacywolf @Miasmas @suncodex @Rabbitspirit @WitchyyWeasel @Dewberry @Sushimonsterr @rauv @Khayria @CorvidCryptid @Feet @Spacemanspiff @JustUneven @Euthymia @fling @FRONA @Asutavl @MidnightGarden @queenhelixxia @Faunnie @Tomoko10 @SaltyGhost @Kalorin @wooloo @ulvesang @Mishra @Saraceaser @DeadlyPlague @pacem @azemn @Viscount @Pecularity @fernbrake @sassibirb @Nelyafinwe @liturgies @Rauv @bardcollege @Aletsan @Perelandria @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Lometinwel @Synthsational @Shizuku @mintychip @Saturnalian @dolohova @Apology @ttaikapapu @Fletchling @dinomatika @Sanzuwu @sureputo @pilotwave @Dierdre @RolandMiller @Dragonwyspr @doremy @churchill @Snallygaster @Vivarium @Narrenschiff @CeriothOfCinders @Rhapsodus @Isyrii @Parad0xxy @ItMeansHope @kgb @TacoTequila @KoifishLizard @Krocodalie @mithrail @julianahomicide @WindChimes @Lightwarden @Faunaflor @Reithya @kaessis @Hag @AngelSami @Meii @LunarMoth @Karabee @anemo @Dragongirl00100 @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @ROTTED @Allstohel @Lunasdreamv2 @HellsGate @BirchConcentus @Cynder00 @Asgore @Searen @aghast @Dianounais @WolfByte @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @TheEmptyCity @Rohi @evereden @Orphism @marchpanes @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @Glum @Lupen @TeenyTK @Maleficus @Noodlesper @Fluttering @DoomedIdeas @Solinary @thefrogg @Spooce @maybels @ghilannain @kyruiz @Yuubi @Empyreal @ikunoche @Sic @Horrifying @sandplague @SatansAppendix @Drizzlesong @VTooter @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Yonderly @Beruga @Wendiferous @haIIow @LotusCandy @laivence @leukristic @Aevios @giroro @Yelloweye @Kodar @theobear @Plouvoir @seamists @Fruitling @meandering @gentlytohear @Aviose @atalaeai @Badendmusical @2n4day @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @Saltymew @WillowWisp64 @Yeechen @TheWildThings @Sashanitch @Crownings @isuzu @prettylizards @Hazardoush @GrimEchoes @Ragon @Frieren @TheDEV1L @Amika @Flamed @dmoney @ImpossibleJedi4 @Wolfang7 @HoIIow @Barok @Devonix @Falgardien @ChaosSyst @Petrichord @NimStratus @AquaEmperor @jinu @finder77 @Shiver @Kywren @deroached @AikoHosokawa @Gavix @AstralEventide @xxnyxy @VermilionVasili @NaoNao @dragonNMR @Nocturnalism @Azureus @TwoPuffins @BellumInvictus @prefiringfort @vovatheboss @MissHush @antmimic @Cosmiali @GreatValueCereal @dawnwyrm @Kiryo @ado @CryptidUni @9th @seasnakes @Paralian @Naeryl @munchea @Avair @Nihilus @thefluffypuppy @Ichthyovenator @Valmue @Kael @SpearTheDemon @ghostingskies @Mortca @nonbearnary @Xuanxuan @Businessman @Phisans @Dessy @sowilo @monstergf @thevvitch @W0lfBait @Lasagnagsag @Luminamorte @Halflight @angemagica @Jaguarthecat @That1DireWolf @Skelestial @LavaKitto @periwinkleclouds @PixelCat75332 @evilpassing @karrion @Snekboop @Pestilential @swordblush @vivisectvi @BWAPPI @luxidy @faunprince @Starbunnies @Bluedragon819 @ufology @NobleRot @ONESTOP @Chickles13 @Werepunk @AlchemistG @DeadShift @606 @Interest @VolcanicThunder @RavineCat @JotaroCujoh @LABS107 @AutumnNiche @asolrock @slaytheist @Pripyat @RahgolDok @milkchai @insight89x @gardener @blooddrool @ClownEngaged @HarleyChaos @lamiaceae @calamityProphet @iniquitas @HurricaneWinds @c4uni @Oahu @elysifish @Teewie @shenhe @belated @vortexbreakdown @suasion @cotardsolution @CrimsonDragon @beauzbelle @crowvidae @Nephelid @Kreideprintz @SarynTheHuntress @Novrre @Accismus @eyesymbolism @Avurdios @rarewareofficial @CrystallizedMoon @VHShorrortapes @Susurrar @Kxida @Katargo @BurittoKimasan @MosanSun @serpentofmoe @meep5109 @DyreVoid @eggstve @zambam @Darlnim @Enkue @teetotaled @ChesireCLAM @seen @EremesGuile @Airazon @shanshui @Zosimos @NotHereToPerch @Syrnaxi @shoemakerlevy9 @frostmeri @Asra9 @Doodlepede @misosouq @chuchus900 @Falorni @endies @Mazurkas @Okapi @Pyrouge @Juriibirb @WANNACRY @Haring @Askesis @opalineteardrops @Spidergirl @Lafite @KaichouKai @Swampman @RaynixAura @corvidesque @Wardove @Dragoneko @nekopallet @2thousand @cosmoslost @harmonywish @COparade @Rukorix @000000 @saltmarsh @berrybasket @Thinkalot @CountingCrows @Kirmon64 @Scarecrows @Hyenalope @Jinxls @Bleed @BirdWings @wonderswan @ShadowRinny @Mutation @Twylla @WaterMaloneDraws @CloudTay @Phlegethos @500percentsalty @kyat @ClearBright @Zyachi @above @Curoi @Azurenight @polliwog @iWolffe @thanksmeg @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @Person @mistywolf96 @AlphaSnowdust @Nenahel @FireflyFields @ShiftingFoxx @kespecial @lillynxtg @Arsenet5 @RooksRoses @Fwooomf @meteors @Sashathebrave @AnyaTheDraggoon @Verdice @Oriquin @osteophagy @NivMizzet[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/quote]
ANGELS_CORPSE_FLOWER.png
You’re being pinged for the following skincent, Did Don’t Do.
A Nature vs Plague exclusive that retires permanently once the battle ends.

Hello everyone! I'm pinging you guys early to give you all time
to react, or prepare if you would like to get a copy!

This is a little different from the usual 'here UMA, give me your money' deal in the sense that I will be (mostly) accepting dragon levels for it instead.

If you're in Plague you can buy ONE copy for G/T,
and if not, could ask someone in Plague to buy their one copy for you instead!

Please see the posts above for further details!

I did my best to keep the information short and sweet, but
if you have questions or need clarity, please ask!

store. wrote:
[ pinglist ]

@ezelia @Katsuji @marshsiren @ArtemisHalfMoon @Sinaasappelsap @Kardi @AlcatrazSystem @exp @Fushide @Russia @Mikada @UndeadDahlia @marchpanes @N3WV01D @chuuyas @Fernbrake @irony @brightmyth @Zac @ambidexgame @clubmudkip @ViperidaeX @Dragonia @SirLeafheart @bamboo1996 @Raioru @bonivich @butcherbaby @Kuzuha @Roamer @Ikunoche @RainyCerdae @Ico @Dierdre @Criiptid @Goblincat @Solcie @Kunikida @Meii @Keyina @Eviscerate @epitaffio @pouchipouchi @StarSpeckledInk @nineofsin @Xolrit @Kiryo @Scaramouche @azemn @euphoriaxseesaw @TheEmptyCity @Vrtra @Akashiyuki @Susurrar @cerpin @Heresy @ineffablecomedy @MafiaVamp @sepiasenpai @Kaixin @metamodernity @scarletskyz @Industry @Jabberwocky09 @cloudfilledskies @Desol @Zerobotic @xxnyxy @Disillusionist @Amika @lykkhora @Flora @Bamf @Halcandra @prefiringfort @Artefact @SDSPAGE @Askesis @willowlight @Yorshka @Necramancy @CalmWolf @Laeyein @Solinary @Dytileea @BirdSoap @Mortca @mercurialwings @Pai @honeybee555 @Goldlake @meanderling @Auraelia @LArte @9th @erle @Gaze @thevvitch @aliciawonderland @dinomatika @dandyfrau @LapisWings @ufology @Raskies @pulchritudinous @Iralla @Mail @Cavatica @evilpassing @MineralTownNPC @Narrenschiff @dinolesbo @Chantilly @onuo @Croissants @sinha27 @scarecrows @Nihilis @Eviscerate @UnhappyJoker @Solinary @Sephirona @milkchai @findingpears @asocialgoldfish @Apocracy @RahgolDok @Voltaic @Verruciformis @stoplight @Accismus @cartel @KyuuBird @pori @SteampunkLlama @padfoot6 @Xemriss @inn @KaichouKai @Kreideprintz @AstralEventide @ghostpath @crimsonpixie @Voltaic @Rhapsodus @Hessonite @Okapi @jemjam @EverestEcho @AloVra @UnhappyJoker @LittleAntler @luminafaith @Starbunnies @Vergil @Tuberose @snowfire9 @xTech @Toska @ThatOnePlagueDr @Mazurkas @seen @Serafin @Spark @Jinoga @endies @liturgies
gasp. wrote:
GASP is being pinged at a much later date as per some dom battle rules. terribly sorry if you've already seen this thread! ;;

Click here for the GASP thread!

Imperial F, Skincent, limited, angels, bones/skeleton, eyes (stylized/symbolic), flowers/floral, gold, wings

@IAmStillATestAccount @DarklightRaven @Leonaa @Trachynhawb @refrayn @Mezzo @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @anrei @FireflyRhapsody @Iniga @Vespertiine @Clifftop @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @wildewinged @ZeroAerie @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @Yaevinn @Yoda @Soupy @starsystems @reliquiaen @Mycologist @straekitty @Kardi @Serpede @Apellosine @durandal @Kernun @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @ofendlessstars @arcaneidolriots @smileytechie @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @captaincaiti @Renoki @Ballad @squidragon @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Ganymede @delightfuliza @Velsim @Tangaroa @ToasteredToast @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @Auralion @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @Gibby @Uitwaaien @Masumi @annadandelion @VPunica @Ithiltari @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @lightly @mochimajuru @Rifter @FairyArmadillo @Reborn @flamyfox @FlareSolaire @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Cheeseburger @mummy @Astraya @Sharkbutt @Bluetadamore @Veevi @KameTurtle @lantadyme @Redsparrow @FWD @hayum @Pumpcat @CakeOn @Dragonlaird @Kushiel @Safaris @Narif @PunsandShips @wobbitt @kazay @hiddenmica @aecasia @WildFlora @Cryptic @Maye @Riko @Danizaurs @rynxenvy @RuinousOmen @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @Juushika @Mercendia @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @Scream @Zyanith @Rosabelle @Naakka @Athexreh @Harribel @moosesushi @RayFisch @CosmicBones @Rubisco @Astale @jamaesi @Oriel @Safirien @Peisinoe @Rinibun @Deva @sero @ccccctk @Cerys @miuaki @bringmeataco @godspeed @Zelai @leeedea @Cedric @Ellowen @KatGrimm @koujakward @Erendira @Shian @Cytosine @IveRios @DarkOwl @Xemriss @Kelenthe @Maybels @Chemistry @Tria91 @boxparts @Idari @OwlFeather @LionMagnus @Juyoung @eggod @pinkdesert @Luunai @everynne @Penryn @keraunic @LanthanumIridium @Menghuancat @mus @haxure @artangcls @thank @Cindercate @Hiame @wintercovers @Valentina @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @awaicu @raxyl @Enekokoro @Venneris @Disanxian @Obscaenus @TeddyDJ @Faileas @Oakwick @rethi @Darkmekmon @Ichamo @meonox @infectionary @copiousPeplom @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @Pained @sorai @necrophades @rubyredtan @HayBau @Godspeed @veevi @Nuriya @Lynchly @xHel @Cherubim @RJWolf @Monchii @Shishiru @Geowlett @anhbon921 @GlowPen @Septicaemic @Arrakis @Isidora @Allocen @Primaria @arian @BlackMistress @Silverlately @VineDream @MollyMerula @Nahiri @RRHepburn @qew23 @keydotzip @Lonin @seragakisei @pioff @WolfTick @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @wingedRenegade @Amorah @Aruakhal @Raydioactive @Ysdaar @VolatileMatter @PrinceOfStorms @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Wuxian @Otrera @aelith @mistysteel @Gem4567 @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @SilverFoxDemon @Shougoney @letmeship @Zayev @Kihyun @Bhaskara @vely @Tigenki @BloodyBunny @Giarella @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @lionx @amberwing @Lanqa @iodine @rottenlemons @epzel @scarletskyz @Nevaka @selenomancy @Zerobotic @hexadecimal @yoosung @Prelude @frizzchan @azhdrake @greyyourwarden @Oara @IrritatorRaji @synnful @Mima @NadopT @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @PlushyRobot @dilselim @Gravekeeper @Astrologian @cutinstincts @Ebrietas @Touming @Asobi @hawwah @PharahRaptor @Smurr @VictorNikiforov @Edge @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @Automedon @irithyll @Floidivoidi @NorthPrincess @witchcrafted @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Viivian @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Panopticon @Moonlace @Brea @Moristian @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Camrrito @Apothecaria @MechWyrms @nemodave @Featherly @Minstri @BloodSentry @daintyboots @Wrath @casuallySleepy @InHeritent @CatTangle @Smokeybunny @Sucrose @Aeroden @viu @Pseudoscience @Sonora @lazybug @Lycoteuthis @TKodami @Noirist @Dishonor @Sickened @Effervessa @DawnRavenclaw @Naem @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Evet @comette @Alraune @CMCinder @HermitCrab @SomethingWitty @Kylari @Leucine @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Panicat @platypus @RocketGrunt @Darkerai @Starisia @feverking @Silverishness @Vengrisonne @Necrovatai @Mytria @porifra @Ythequeris @Nardaviel @Rangiku @alexicyn @Aehdncl @PeonydKingpin @Saraku @DiamondElephant @Duskflame @Valolaire @Ashirene @bisou @gemgem @Nadopt @Sagittarium @aurorie @astroprojection @Servalan @widmo @Tempestris @Pigeonpanhandle @WheatleyScience @ThatOneGirl @kidotsubomi @brdey @pretend @shibadog @ruirea @Rest @Beltaguise @Velliana @ToxicE @Lallie @pitohui @BlazeWolf @Icefire55 @Tsugumi @Gyropilot @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Steamplonk @loststarship @Apotheca @Santoryu @Tidybunny @Ariizumi @Thysiria @Scuzz @Rohana @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Hevnoraak @Angu15 @Starrlight @Ketchum @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @Apfelobst @cloverly @redfloon @Lauros @MadaMada @ffgrape @AntivirusAndroid @kbb @Illuminary @Ivypooll @Fujinyumi @Devilledegghead @uniquelykenn @Leukowii @heartcrusher1 @NorthSong @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @oly @TalaTari @DocMulligan @Acacia @FernCoyote @limeypie @Johan @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @haylxx @kumoko @Makronyx @Goolix @Shadowangel @misericordieuse @Croissants @Keizaal @bioglitch @Vikochi @00Riku00 @nonaline @micchikureshima @Laturikusha @Oodie @Jenkow @gemino @Keikoku @Mudguts @jaxentiatil @Cognitive @Fervanus @SnailMuffin @TxTiger @LilD @Tiarana @Hideki @Myndris @luckless @Kaio @artillerychick @zeguk @Soraa @Pollen @NoodleMomma @Skeletor @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @Reckless @DracoLeo @elfmoss @BizarreKitten @Kipuka @SparkleOfGold @Goldenstorm @manacampbell @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Spirit78 @Felisaries @GEESE @Elachu @Noxclerati @SaintMotel @Illume @bitmap @caedis @Raptora @Suntouched @Reefknot @Peyp @RyuLevone @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @jr413 @Kaljaia @Lunox @Finne @Distances @infinitelyy @Viverridae @Tidemaiden @Artichoke @deep @Ravenhearst @Skyending @CrossHound @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @DrowsyPanda @Sunlace @MuffinCloud @GryphonSong @batcrooks @HermaMora @ancelstierre @OFF @Mickie @Condor @Karanja @Kayweather @Borderlandswlw @auroshen @Maliha @cytotoxic @rosevoids @SirArchimedes @CrazyBat @misfitmiskatonic @Silverwulf @skin @Mupfel @Facinarose @Reignhart @TheMeatloafQueen @Nimuir @DevilFlower @Guest @Silence @Mimas @Moonpiebandit @cosmicConundrum @mumtup @valiantmeasures @Addmon @Denryu @Jabberwocky09 @Fortuna @chronoimp @Elody @SquidMage @snapppper @Darkrait @angsthound @firtarian @warthog @Cynil @STRHKR @valkyrian @Holes @NorthernLiights @terato @Incarnate @StarTatami @Humboldt @Skedge @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @TwilightStars @beanutbutter @Wych @tsuxis @terrellini @JWayland @literallyacat @Ikora @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @DrZiegler @Rafaru @antiserum @Artorias @X3X @ghxy @SilverQuark @Madolche @Karrikut @Aushi @PhoenixMiko @Bumblesweet @Wolfieboy @sensiblesoap @Cerion @Ectopi @Starstalker @andersbegabt @tytonidae @Loyalties @Verruciformis @Kikatzu @Texere @TheClassCalico @louse @Nightflyer8909 @ribless @dandyfrau @Eiyora @Sienne @Koticaa @Nirwana @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @Khepri @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @Spiritwindy @Venture @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @keyy @Tuchulcha @Rirukagi @sneakys @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @schnauze @Cyrya @Neurachem @VioletChachki @counterfeat @cynicalspectre @Ankhr @rattus @NowViewing @Mairon @techmess @phoenixoflegend @CoffeeCaat @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @applechime @Crowstorm @PixelSylveon56 @Hardycat @Halua @Cryfie @deerfawn @snberry @eat @ribbonz @Katalist @PureSuicune @Foxe @solariaa @fwiflof @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @AtlantisFlewAway @PoisonNightshade @nemora @tldr @Facella @Wangji @Buythestars @PikaChan412 @Li3los @Blod @RiavaCornelia @Macchi @Osmodeus @XJSX @Heathers @xjsx @Harana @Psi @Mip @TAOGTMI @Opalescent @Fujo @Lokke @shot @Katarra @LavenderAmethyst @Mary @GingerPuff @Duchess @LLev @angstprxnce @LoyalStar @Rowdy @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @mayka @RinyshkaS @Maiafay @stovokor @LittleDoctor @FeatherFace @Eidos @Voidshadow @VoidedMortal @LemmeRest @LeviathanDemon @jenivan1000 @Fawniti @bamf @VanillaCupcake @precilla @AgCat @XxBlueExorcistxX @sunnyVista @equive @Kaidi @LordMalak @manylimbs @Eleventh @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @RubyZoisite @Taerar @inn @Spark @heckhound @sobbing @DiesIrae @DrFlug @elthemar @ChaosSama @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Siris @cobwebs @Mintso @Realms @bedfordblack @concept @Boneshakers @mooncakefestival @Marmite @SuspiciousOrange @EmotionalTree @Evolii @gompytje @BitterTea @ThiefOfGale @Ellanoi @stanley @Windows98 @Drastalblight @Ziernalie @CelestialMuse @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @Nonsense @meowmeowkazoo @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @perytonfeathers @SarcasticHawke @Kaldwin @Bufftuffandfluff @LunaeLumen @silverishness @Syldaya @klee @Mistywolf77 @girlgirlDragon @Hakary @Kerneleq @Lilian @Rairudiseu @Tala2121 @apricotstarship @Closetcreep @heathermoon @sunshower33 @succulents @Melova @Scarheart99789 @elbarien @Acheri @sentimental @Bystander @Adriel @Murakali @Irmingard @Banhi @Techmox @xEndless @cyborb @Redsand @Kisk @Valikor @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @atooksays @excaliburs @Grovey @Sunline @Vovina @akoshka @techne @Juleatic @Mysteries @Riptidee @ReneDV98 @Damindra @pilotbites @Wolftick @pondweed @lotusen @PolarMo @iiiisageiiii @Medisin @Kuningaskala @GoldStar @boredzoi @doniider @Banguela @axololtl @WitchHunt @full @knifecentipede @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ankhiale86 @Ravaarian @Onyxbat @CorvidKnight @ancestral @Krosulhah @LordDragonWubbs @Sadiegreen @*** @Lordofthepies @Maeva @Dracowolf @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Mysthia @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @big @wwhirlybirb @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @lemecrazy @pooses @frostwalkers @Fervor @Iniimical @pathfinder @iaqo @Endyr @faraway @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @Sealterbloind @DeltaNegative @Mistakes @Rayzor @Flanoir @Kom @HeadlessJason @Moirli @Maikatze @Suspended @velvetufo @Heliolisk @Kinhaera @TehuMertt @Biird @Madhouse @Norion @Mysthla @Oxyhemoglobin @Bantymom @hungry @Alamire @NeekoNeekoNii @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @Thoroughbred @Wishing4Reality @IromotNemem @aliciawonderland @Verosa @ThistleProse @Skippyjimjams @putrefaction @KristalNoodles @SolnaSuon @sisyo @Ichorous @serpentarius @Joywing @Adamantium @Varda @junu @TwistedEerie @Lusinga @Mir @LilSadist @LynterriaHatake @Graffinn @pinkkittens @Saerino @Tilli @BlazingSkyDragon @Yorshka @Doxiunoia @Massif @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Eaen @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @HPPJWoF @Asphalt @cvthedral @Ayxia @kijauni @FluffleDuffel @kdozu @seylon @Briarfox13 @ces @tvoir @crimsonpixie @chetungwan @TamneSenke @varjopeura @sophycat @LittleRain @ShrillingSilence @Pecha @cantrip @Spooky @Namarie @todorokishoto @Skeletiano @ushi @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @Chromathesia @Bynx @Nuclearloop @bonesdarling @whitesheepy @VeryMuchATest @Fallacies @eonflute @batnap @RavenQueen89 @astereia @serpents @apathes @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @doniiderr @ladymoon2886 @Galatheid @summerwar @BrandonFlowers @vorselon @notamused @b0nnie @uncle @Gaston @Jaypaw @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @Pinkuu @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @graveworm @Ponscha @Resorant @Iralla @cholesky @GlaxusPlaxus @WingedSnake @Gannet @AcretoSorien @Saeldryn @Aisuryu @xxxx @prester @Desecrated @Taarnfalk @hellieace @Onyswift @FrostNiskare @decays @LittleLuckyLucy @Rubyserpent @orangesunrise @User9125 @tinkabelle @MaggotBoy @OpalPlaguestone @Natron @Denyzia @hydde @Azurine @galaxytherobin @mothshake @venvi @sallow @silveremouse @Aeriona @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @fredddio @OKC @Fin72 @Lokey @drool @Nourish @Atavistic @Atsumi @Averat @retrace @Blubell @CrowleyGhost @eternatus @hat17 @cloudfilledskies @Lunyra @Kuzuha @Soulykins @Killunia @Spinyax @Altassar @caution @Icystorm @madameprez @SilverBelle @Raevus @Andraya @Lynell @Archimedez @Doomslayer @Idyll @Lycoriae @SkyCsxandr @MinnowFox @Cynderbark @Bamf @disentanglement @KiteM @kkertas @Merennis @Rainbowlight @Amayai @zephyrouss @Grune @peepsnibbles @LudSa @Marrigan @nephelle @valek @SparkWings @SleepyDrago @137 @arlyn @ViewtifulJen @strawyerberry @sessmachine @Qhersek @Centennial @Yilara @Tinble @Diamondbacked @BunnySox @aalien @Thunderbird21 @aliferous @Rolyo @luxlustravi @Hnai @Kiipho @ptarmigan @mem @eldrvtch @sugarcube @shadesofchaos @Necramancy @Tuberose @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @kiwis @FoxyPlant @Riddance @Somaville @mPhish @Druzy @Pepi @NamelessNekomata @torch @rei711 @KariThorne @jennycatmystique @DemonChild77 @Rubaiyat @luciferase @Shyia @Hirrrio @sheppo @Grox @zeeboot @aavikko @Galaxius @TypeFull @shirorobiin @Reigaia @GreenAtlas @Lethia @Kadvan @bullfrog @Burger @moonstrucksmorns @Infinipede @QuirkyTea @zerys @Farron @Sinaasappelsap @cynosural @coldcult @smolelf @Jhortanas @brevityis @Nuthatch @ScaleyRedSi @Snoringhyena @GLaDos42 @TheFortissima @Kael1030 @kyaveus @Bunnymif @fraulien @honour @Impavid @wolfbutterfly42 @Raskies @LSparrow @Levona @GraveRabbit @StannyWolfie @WingedUnknown @tanujagtap @DawnBreak77 @pirix @Luca20 @sickreaps @Butcherbaby @Ashwini @noxeyes @callerunknown @wanderingworlds @Wizardry @colorofhardwork @addams @pouchipouchi @Vinyamar @Dakkokki @KingTulip @Refractor @asterope @seaofspace @IcyGlaceon471 @Silvercats2 @YUNLING @Urza @Scent @ruijuun @Waleskayu @Xenokiin @SpecialDragon12 @yik @heycharlie @Thievul @KreepyKrawlies @World @SnowFrost620 @BlindCat @Kaijeu @Wintaclu @findingpears @ladywindgrace @Gaze @CandyPrincess @Lomon @Ambulocetus @Pyracantha @atrolock @friendlycoffee @Golurk @teiidae @BlueCitrine @Xaraxal @Yiku @Witheren @Sionainn @b0mbyx @Kazure @endlessstation @EmSheshan @hinatot @Shidoo @crogge @SleepyProphet @Dabble @frogguts @Blushunt @Odile @miitopia @Aphantasia @Windowz @Bezalel @valerakki @hallinhammas @Fenixinka @redleader @AkaneChaan @Swageus @FreyaShadow @kiwisun @SuperSchwiizer @xxHenry1025xx @Raboniel @Casethrace @Kunikida @Zodiakey @Sarcoline @Morningrise @copiouscrawdadz @Lunakitty @Purpose @Trinkets @KoTiss @craftbaobao2 @arsenicxx @Airaly @epitaffio @exp @oof @Hasufel @Legacywolf @Miasmas @suncodex @Rabbitspirit @WitchyyWeasel @Dewberry @Sushimonsterr @rauv @Khayria @CorvidCryptid @Feet @Spacemanspiff @JustUneven @Euthymia @fling @FRONA @Asutavl @MidnightGarden @queenhelixxia @Faunnie @Tomoko10 @SaltyGhost @Kalorin @wooloo @ulvesang @Mishra @Saraceaser @DeadlyPlague @pacem @azemn @Viscount @Pecularity @fernbrake @sassibirb @Nelyafinwe @liturgies @Rauv @bardcollege @Aletsan @Perelandria @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Lometinwel @Synthsational @Shizuku @mintychip @Saturnalian @dolohova @Apology @ttaikapapu @Fletchling @dinomatika @Sanzuwu @sureputo @pilotwave @Dierdre @RolandMiller @Dragonwyspr @doremy @churchill @Snallygaster @Vivarium @Narrenschiff @CeriothOfCinders @Rhapsodus @Isyrii @Parad0xxy @ItMeansHope @kgb @TacoTequila @KoifishLizard @Krocodalie @mithrail @julianahomicide @WindChimes @Lightwarden @Faunaflor @Reithya @kaessis @Hag @AngelSami @Meii @LunarMoth @Karabee @anemo @Dragongirl00100 @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @ROTTED @Allstohel @Lunasdreamv2 @HellsGate @BirchConcentus @Cynder00 @Asgore @Searen @aghast @Dianounais @WolfByte @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @TheEmptyCity @Rohi @evereden @Orphism @marchpanes @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @Glum @Lupen @TeenyTK @Maleficus @Noodlesper @Fluttering @DoomedIdeas @Solinary @thefrogg @Spooce @maybels @ghilannain @kyruiz @Yuubi @Empyreal @ikunoche @Sic @Horrifying @sandplague @SatansAppendix @Drizzlesong @VTooter @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Yonderly @Beruga @Wendiferous @haIIow @LotusCandy @laivence @leukristic @Aevios @giroro @Yelloweye @Kodar @theobear @Plouvoir @seamists @Fruitling @meandering @gentlytohear @Aviose @atalaeai @Badendmusical @2n4day @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @Saltymew @WillowWisp64 @Yeechen @TheWildThings @Sashanitch @Crownings @isuzu @prettylizards @Hazardoush @GrimEchoes @Ragon @Frieren @TheDEV1L @Amika @Flamed @dmoney @ImpossibleJedi4 @Wolfang7 @HoIIow @Barok @Devonix @Falgardien @ChaosSyst @Petrichord @NimStratus @AquaEmperor @jinu @finder77 @Shiver @Kywren @deroached @AikoHosokawa @Gavix @AstralEventide @xxnyxy @VermilionVasili @NaoNao @dragonNMR @Nocturnalism @Azureus @TwoPuffins @BellumInvictus @prefiringfort @vovatheboss @MissHush @antmimic @Cosmiali @GreatValueCereal @dawnwyrm @Kiryo @ado @CryptidUni @9th @seasnakes @Paralian @Naeryl @munchea @Avair @Nihilus @thefluffypuppy @Ichthyovenator @Valmue @Kael @SpearTheDemon @ghostingskies @Mortca @nonbearnary @Xuanxuan @Businessman @Phisans @Dessy @sowilo @monstergf @thevvitch @W0lfBait @Lasagnagsag @Luminamorte @Halflight @angemagica @Jaguarthecat @That1DireWolf @Skelestial @LavaKitto @periwinkleclouds @PixelCat75332 @evilpassing @karrion @Snekboop @Pestilential @swordblush @vivisectvi @BWAPPI @luxidy @faunprince @Starbunnies @Bluedragon819 @ufology @NobleRot @ONESTOP @Chickles13 @Werepunk @AlchemistG @DeadShift @606 @Interest @VolcanicThunder @RavineCat @JotaroCujoh @LABS107 @AutumnNiche @asolrock @slaytheist @Pripyat @RahgolDok @milkchai @insight89x @gardener @blooddrool @ClownEngaged @HarleyChaos @lamiaceae @calamityProphet @iniquitas @HurricaneWinds @c4uni @Oahu @elysifish @Teewie @shenhe @belated @vortexbreakdown @suasion @cotardsolution @CrimsonDragon @beauzbelle @crowvidae @Nephelid @Kreideprintz @SarynTheHuntress @Novrre @Accismus @eyesymbolism @Avurdios @rarewareofficial @CrystallizedMoon @VHShorrortapes @Susurrar @Kxida @Katargo @BurittoKimasan @MosanSun @serpentofmoe @meep5109 @DyreVoid @eggstve @zambam @Darlnim @Enkue @teetotaled @ChesireCLAM @seen @EremesGuile @Airazon @shanshui @Zosimos @NotHereToPerch @Syrnaxi @shoemakerlevy9 @frostmeri @Asra9 @Doodlepede @misosouq @chuchus900 @Falorni @endies @Mazurkas @Okapi @Pyrouge @Juriibirb @WANNACRY @Haring @Askesis @opalineteardrops @Spidergirl @Lafite @KaichouKai @Swampman @RaynixAura @corvidesque @Wardove @Dragoneko @nekopallet @2thousand @cosmoslost @harmonywish @COparade @Rukorix @000000 @saltmarsh @berrybasket @Thinkalot @CountingCrows @Kirmon64 @Scarecrows @Hyenalope @Jinxls @Bleed @BirdWings @wonderswan @ShadowRinny @Mutation @Twylla @WaterMaloneDraws @CloudTay @Phlegethos @500percentsalty @kyat @ClearBright @Zyachi @above @Curoi @Azurenight @polliwog @iWolffe @thanksmeg @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @Person @mistywolf96 @AlphaSnowdust @Nenahel @FireflyFields @ShiftingFoxx @kespecial @lillynxtg @Arsenet5 @RooksRoses @Fwooomf @meteors @Sashathebrave @AnyaTheDraggoon @Verdice @Oriquin @osteophagy @NivMizzet
7bfJZaP.png
[center] [emoji=raven size=1]

7bfJZaP.png
should we claim a slot now/beforehand, or is just sending in the levels on the 6th ok? :0c
should we claim a slot now/beforehand, or is just sending in the levels on the 6th ok? :0c
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
oh my god, this is beautiful... i'd love to get a slot for gems! :0
oh my god, this is beautiful... i'd love to get a slot for gems! :0
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@Crowvidae if we are in plague, can we show you proof of all the levels and then exalt them ourselves on the 6th or should all be sent to you on the 6th for cost reasons? Just wondering :0
@Crowvidae if we are in plague, can we show you proof of all the levels and then exalt them ourselves on the 6th or should all be sent to you on the 6th for cost reasons? Just wondering :0
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
@Laeyein
you may claim a slot now if you wish! as I won't be pinging my pinglist again when it starts~ ^^

just be sure to only send levels on the 6th of March!

@ufology
added u! and THANK!! :DD
@Laeyein
you may claim a slot now if you wish! as I won't be pinging my pinglist again when it starts~ ^^

just be sure to only send levels on the 6th of March!

@ufology
added u! and THANK!! :DD
7bfJZaP.png
oh heck; I'm in Nature so I suppose I'm really up a creek on this one.

really beautiful work, even if there's no way for way for me to obtain it while remaining true to my (heh) roots.

EDIT: If you're in plague and open to being a proxy buyer, please consider shooting me a PM! I'm happy to tip you for your services!
oh heck; I'm in Nature so I suppose I'm really up a creek on this one.

really beautiful work, even if there's no way for way for me to obtain it while remaining true to my (heh) roots.

EDIT: If you're in plague and open to being a proxy buyer, please consider shooting me a PM! I'm happy to tip you for your services!
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic UfHl5Xb.png

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
I wanna claim a slot please!
I wanna claim a slot please!
N5bWDYz.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59