Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
Same here... if there's anyone in plague who'd like to buy a copy for me I will pay a bit extra! PM me!
Same here... if there's anyone in plague who'd like to buy a copy for me I will pay a bit extra! PM me!
Gem sales
We, too, would love to claim a slot please.

Edit: And we will start sending Levels on the 6th of March. 88)
We, too, would love to claim a slot please.

Edit: And we will start sending Levels on the 6th of March. 88)
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@crowvidae I would love to grab a slot! I already have the levels in my hib den waiting for the battle (:
@crowvidae I would love to grab a slot! I already have the levels in my hib den waiting for the battle (:
OAgM9ob.png
I would like to claim a slot for gems, I have a proxy buyer in plague

When should the gems be sent? Would now be ok or wait until the 6th?
I would like to claim a slot for gems, I have a proxy buyer in plague

When should the gems be sent? Would now be ok or wait until the 6th?
tastefulmarketing.gif
Oh man, this is really beautiful...I don't have the time to train or the lair space to deal with a bunch of dragons for levels, but I'd be willing to pay someone from plague a bit extra to order me a copy :0
Oh man, this is really beautiful...I don't have the time to train or the lair space to deal with a bunch of dragons for levels, but I'd be willing to pay someone from plague a bit extra to order me a copy :0
Ohhh this is so rad - May I reserve a slot for gems? I'm a fellow plagueling who is VERY excited for the upcoming battle.
Ohhh this is so rad - May I reserve a slot for gems? I'm a fellow plagueling who is VERY excited for the upcoming battle.
@KaichouKai
I would much rather prefer if users from Plague buy their copies unfortunately, as it would save a lot of hassle throwing dragons around!!

@Kreideprintz @Katsuji @Raskies
added to level slots!

@LittleAntler
Added to gem slot!

@Tuberose
You cooould send and i wont tell anyone >:)))) okay but in all seriousness, thank you im happy it looks so <3 looking super forward to battling with you guys in Nature!!

@Toska
Could I get the user’s confirm please? So I’d know who to mark down on the slot! :>

And if possible, the sooner payment the better! I will mark you down as paid, and you will receive your copy in PAs as soon as it is the 6th. First come, first serve~ ^^
@KaichouKai
I would much rather prefer if users from Plague buy their copies unfortunately, as it would save a lot of hassle throwing dragons around!!

@Kreideprintz @Katsuji @Raskies
added to level slots!

@LittleAntler
Added to gem slot!

@Tuberose
You cooould send and i wont tell anyone >:)))) okay but in all seriousness, thank you im happy it looks so <3 looking super forward to battling with you guys in Nature!!

@Toska
Could I get the user’s confirm please? So I’d know who to mark down on the slot! :>

And if possible, the sooner payment the better! I will mark you down as paid, and you will receive your copy in PAs as soon as it is the 6th. First come, first serve~ ^^
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae gem slot please!
@crowvidae gem slot please!
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
I would like to claim a level slot please!
I would like to claim a level slot please!
CK1QM1M.png95400502.png95400503.png95400504.png
@9th
added for gem slot! Please send gems as soon as you can and i will mark you as paid!

@Okapi
added for levels!
@9th
added for gem slot! Please send gems as soon as you can and i will mark you as paid!

@Okapi
added for levels!
7bfJZaP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59